Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert (758 Views)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
Wetin dey guys, hope ya'll great! This is my performance at the monthly Obalende Road Concert in Obalende Lagos put together by J-BOY in conjuction with VOTRON RECORDS OBALENDE in support of talent development in the community. This is my first performance since the concert began i'm happy with the positive response from the crowd! This is just pt1, watch out for pt 2 and pt3 of my performance. Happy Viewing!!! cool

src[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwFtRUEAppw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
I performed around 3:16am this morning. I will go for evening mass.  grin

I had to climb down the stage to sing to a pretty girl. I even knelt down and the girls were screaming! shame the guy covering it wasn't allowed to follow me sad (u can see the guards right?) watch out for the pt 2 n 3.  grin
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
For those who would like to have it and watch this performance on the GO u can dowload it now @ http://www.zshare.net/download/662036698e42abea/ cool
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2009
This na the young man when dey try make things happen. grin

Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by rapjunkie(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
nice one frijos. . . . .  i cant knock ur hustle. u seem quite confident and i like the way u worked the crowd at the beginning . . . . . BUT when the song started. . . . . were u miming   cool
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
@rapjunkie miming what? nope I wasn't dog!  cool and tanks for da compliment!  i just dey try o! cool
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2009
now guys i hope ya'll enjoyed pt1 this is pt2 i was just supporting a friend AK-FLY on stage. cool

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drBJDKeFhjI&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
what's up guys, hope ya'll having a great week. I'm looking forward to the weekend men dem want take work kill me for here! Ya'll know what? Big ups to Podium Vibez (M7SGP MAGNIFICIENT SEVEN STAR GENERAL PYPE'S LABEL) the video for the single CHAMPION was shot on sunday the 4th of Oct, 09 in Obalende lagos. I was invited but cudn't make it cos i had to be at work that day! but anyway we (Pype and I) cool. ya'll look forward to the great video shot in the hood of Obalende. Cheers!
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ok now i think i've waited patiently enuff for some to eat. now it's my time. i'm sure it's time. i got the street cred (ask around) i got the fans on and off-line, I got ya'll. i've served all their food to eat now let me take time and eat mine.
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
na wah o wetin man don do back in the day. lol grin
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2010
mehn see passion o. we don dey do this thing tey tey lol grin
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
ol boy see as i just dey laugh myself. grin
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by rapjunkie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
Frijos, na only me an u don comment for this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u never do another show?
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by LoveKing(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
rapjunkie:

Frijos, na only me an u don comment for this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u never do another show?

i tire oh!
Re: Olusesi Omosetan Live Performance At The Obalende Road Concert by frijos(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2011
lol. ofcourse i don do several shows past year but i just dey use dis one take remember how d tin bin dey go na. lol grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Title Of That Lovely Nigerian Song On Mtv Base Exclusive / Music Production Partner Needed / Beyoncé's Golden Record (win Six Grammy )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.