Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Need Advice Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice Please (835 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / Unable to ejaculate I Need Your Advice please / Urgent Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Alright , i guess this is my first time or maybe second in health section except they have started reprogramming human DNA tongue tongue tongue
Ok to the issue, i have this issue with my health , its recurring ,and i am getting really scared, i have being having the following symptomps

-Always stretching ,like all the time
-Having running temperature (the funny thing is i don't feel hot , but when someone touches me or mistakenly makes body contact they are like , dude your are hot !!!)
-Feeling fatigued
-Lost weight , but i am gaining weight back now
-Always stretching (i know i said it before ,just emphasizing , especially my joints , my wrist,back,ankle)
-Irregular heart beat
-Feeling hot at the back of my neck (like internal heat)
-There is this thing like blisters ,you know when hot iron burns you,but its kind of very small,just clear tiny liquid comes out ,its as small as a goose bump ,mostly on my arm ,especially where my big muscle is cool cool cool,it appears occasionally ,in very little quantity , may be one or two
-Occasional chest pain and internal heat (which has stopped, but still fell it occasionally)
-Oversleeping sometimes -at times 10 hours shocked shocked(this is understandable as i hardly sleep always awake - i am a tech person)
-Finally "feverish feeling" , dont know how to define this or simplify it
-Even with all this i dont break down

I don take Malaria drug tire (i know dont yab me, i shouldn't take drugs without prescription)
Here is why i am scared ,
Its has being ongoing for months
I have never being to the hospital for myself before ,like never , cos i don't fall sick
I need your advice doctors
I know some people would tell me to go for checkup , as i said i have practically never being to an hospital before , so i dont know what to expect in terms of cost for test and all that, and the thought of hospitals is really scary .kindly advice

Thank you.

MODIFIED : forgot to add one symptom - occasional sharp pain on either side of my lower abdomen , the most scary one shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: I Need Advice Please by chris2face(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Sorry but I think ur HIV positive
Hahahaha just kidding but like seriously u need to go check our self and see a Dr asap
If our sexually active mehn begin dey pray
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
chris2face:
Sorry but I think ur HIV positive
Hahahaha just kidding but like seriously u need to go check our self and see a Dr asap
If our sexually active mehn begin dey pray
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin , except people have started having sex with computers and gadgets grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice Please by newsphase(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2016
on going for months.. very interesting...

Here is what I think, this might have being a very simple illness you were going through, but as you allowed it to go on for months it might have turned into something more deadly...

The thing about sickness is that if we let it go on the organisms in our bodies get a chance to migrate/multiply to another part of the body (maybe to the brain) after weakening the body's immune system and then what do you have..

Back to your case...

It may be HIV, Hepatitis, or the sign of a prolonged illness

Now how do we know which one it is? You have to go to a hospital, because I can't carry my equipment and trek through nairaland to you..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Need Advice Please by chris2face(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin , except people have started having sex with computers and gadgets grin grin grin grin
Got u
Re: I Need Advice Please by chris2face(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
Got u lol
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:
on going for months.. very interesting...

Here is what I think, this might have being a very simple illness you were going through, but as you allowed it to go on for months it might have turned into something more deadly...

The thing about sickness is that if we let it go on the organisms in our bodies get a chance to migrate/multiply to another part of the body (maybe to the brain) after weakening the body's immune system and then what do you have..

Back to your case...

It may be HIV, Hepatitis, or the sign of a prolonged illness

Now how do we know which one it is? You have to go to a hospital, because I can't carry my equipment and trek through nairaland to you..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Seriously stop mentioning HIV na grin grin grin grin , have an idea of what a basic test / or required body test for this symptoms would cost ?
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Chris2face have an idea of cost for test ?
Re: I Need Advice Please by newsphase(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
Seriously stop mentioning HIV na grin grin grin grin , have an idea of what a basic test / or required body test for this symptoms would cost ?

Go to the hospital now and stop playing with your health, It makes me very angry...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
newsphase:

Go to the hospital now and stop playing with your health, It makes me very angry...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Not playing , i am serious you didnt answer my question have an idea of what a basic test / or required body test for this symptoms would cost ?
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello
Re: I Need Advice Please by chris2face(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
Chris2face have an idea of cost for test ?
Sincerely I don't know but I know that HIV test is free @ General hospital,any other test I think won't exceed a thousand naira though I stand to be corrected anyway
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
chris2face:

Sincerely I don't know but I know that HIV test is free @ General hospital,any other test I think won't exceed a thousand naira though I stand to be corrected anyway
oh thank you bro wink
Re: I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
I know some people would tell me to go for checkup , as i said i have practically never being to an hospital before , so i dont know what to expect in terms of cost for test and all that, and the thought of hospitals is really scary .kindly advice
Go to a hospital with 10,000.00 naira in your pocket and you're good for any test(s).

People keep mentioning HIV tests because sexual intercourse is not the only way to catch the virus. Go to a hospital and do as many checkups possible. You shall find a definite cause. Good luck.
Re: I Need Advice Please by Donald3d(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
charix:

Go to a hospital with 10,000.00 naira in your pocket and you're good for any test(s).

People keep mentioning HIV tests because sexual intercourse is not the only way to catch the virus. Go to a hospital and do as many checkups possible. You shall find a definite cause. Good luck.
Thanks a bunch
Re: I Need Advice Please by chris2face(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Donald3d:
oh thank you bro wink
Or welcum. bro

(1) (Reply)

4 Things U Must Do When Wake Up Frm Your Bed / Ways To Get Flat Stomach In Just A Month / Should Euthanasia Be Legalized In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.