Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic (32742 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by ChuzzyBlog: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has not shown her son's face since his birth. She shared another glimpse of him as he turns 6-months-old today and celebrated via her Instagram page. She wrote;

"Lord I'm so grateful for a beautiful past 6months filled with Joy, Laughter and Pure Love.. Lord thank you for doing this(Parenting) with me..Thank you for this Unending joy in my heart (King).
Lord Bless each day of his Life,Guide him and jealously Protect him. Lord I know your words for King and I speak it to him everyday of his life. Lord LET those words FORM HIM TO THE MAN YOU WANT HIM TO BE.Amen #Happy6months KING-ANDRE... MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH. #BabyX#Lilchurch#KING #MightyMan#FavouredChild #Leader #BrilliantBoy#ChildofThemostHighGod"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNBKibjPYD/?hl=en

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6IMyYIPUebE/V7QywLp8PHI/AAAAAAAKNgA/yhH5KZuAmkIQfy9Hg8-zdtZ-Uh9zW8gEQCLcB/s400/0.png[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by ChuzzyBlog: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
All these hoarding of face undecided

SEE THE PHOTO AND WHAT FANS SAID HERE>>
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/tonto-dikeh-churchhill-celebrates-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by 12Monkeys: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2016

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Xionez(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Its only women that conceive "away goals" or kidnap/purchase babies (the height of it) that cover their faces #justsaying

Abroad, there are a lot of paparazzi with different categories (or lumens) of flash on their cameras (most are even of floodlight grade). Constant exposure on the tender eyes of the poor infant can cause emotional or behavioral changes hence the warranted media protection.

BUT THIS IS NAIJA wia people no send you and wouldn't be caught hounding you just to snatch an image of your kid (well, except if you like Dangote). So its either you want us to partake in your joy or you want us to assume the assumptions.

I thought it was none of my business then i realized that the image is made public and the internet is a free world.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by herzern(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tiwa Savaqe did more than that.......

Who eventually beqqed her to reveal it??.... grin

So....who cares?? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by herzern(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
just may be the young nigga is ugly... who knows..
I said just maybe O....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by RobinRay(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by teebillz: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one, Tonto. I like the baby's curly hair and pointed nose.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by donmarvex1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tonto Dike and Nairaland be like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by krozay(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dat pikin go dey ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Princess4ng(f): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
And so Pple dey born everyday.. To born no be new thing na abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by amclimax(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
lets learn to mind our business.... for Pete's sake na her baby and she post it on her page....so kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by beautiful232(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
that's a little baby and must be up to a year Or 9month before you can show a baby face in media
leave people with their life
I know the baby is very cute

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
who the pickin face epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by ring7(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Maybe the baby ugly after pimping him for months then show the face.just as Tiwasavage did.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Whenever these so-called celebs post photos like this, I'm strongly reminded of Cow & Chicken.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Decryptor(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Michael Jackson was the one who started this "Child Face Hiding Game" and it went on till his children even grew and they wore masks in public until his death when their real faces were revealed and we discovered how wurgly they were. (though his daughter is improving with time). Beyonce then followed suit and then in Nigeria Tiwa and now Tonto.

Any hidden face must be revealed one day.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg enjoy your temporary marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nawa for some fans Sha, weytin concern dem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
See as person use hand behead en own pikin.

Dear TOnTo,
May your son not be beheaded, may his life have head, may he never be told 'use your head na', may his head serve it's complete purpose, and finally when the time comes...may he be good at giving head.

*catwalks out of thread*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by omocheche(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pampers did, maybe she is waiting for her own contract too
herzern:
Tiwa Savaqe did more than that.......

Who eventually beqqed her to reveal it??.... grin

So....who cares?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by LordDecency(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
I Can't See Baby....

Where's it....?

Uncle Lala be like...

Tonto why yhu doinq this....

grin

The Baby is Faceless....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by jojosweet(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
teebillz:
Nice one, Tonto. I like the baby's curly hair and pointed nose.
where u c the curly hair and pointed nose at 6months? shocked issorite

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by FIGARO00: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
which kind headless baby be this bikonu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story / Ernest Obi: Any Man Who Doesn’t Sexually Satisfy His Partner Should Be Locked Up / Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.