Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic (32749 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by abike12(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
What do they want to use his face for? World people
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by teebillz: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
jojosweet:
where u c the curly hair and pointed nose at 6months? shocked issorite

I like your bed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by jojosweet(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
teebillz:

I like your bed.
thanchu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Ajuma002(f): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
free2ryhme:
who the pickin face epp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by columbus007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
I'am sure her little king won't be happy for these undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yeah. It's the right thing to do. Keep your family life and pictures off social media to avoid public scrutiny. It's between her and God and not the public. Where were they when she was going through the pain of hell when she was having the baby

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by daveP(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
To an extent, I'm beginning to agree with Chimamanda on this crap attitude.

see where she thanks the public for parenting, like seriously. We don't want to see your baby and how he grows up. If you don't want our opinion, real, bitter, otherwise, then don't give us room to do so either.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by titsqueez(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
That pikin must be as wowor as f'vck for her to present the child to the public headless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by donzi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
12Monkeys:

kokokokokokoko i lafin in swahilikokos
people be carrying matter for head..............zoom,,,...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Elihu82: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has not shown her son's face since his birth. She shared another glimpse of him as he turns 6-months-old today and celebrated via her Instagram page. She wrote;

"Lord I'm so grateful for a beautiful past 6months filled with Joy, Laughter and Pure Love.. Lord thank you for doing this(Parenting) with me..Thank you for this Unending joy in my heart (King).
Lord Bless each day of his Life,Guide him and jealously Protect him. Lord I know your words for King and I speak it to him everyday of his life. Lord LET those words FORM HIM TO THE MAN YOU WANT HIM TO BE.Amen #Happy6months KING-ANDRE... MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH. #BabyX#Lilchurch#KING #MightyMan#FavouredChild #Leader #BrilliantBoy#ChildofThemostHighGod"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNBKibjPYD/?hl=en

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6IMyYIPUebE/V7QywLp8PHI/AAAAAAAKNgA/yhH5KZuAmkIQfy9Hg8-zdtZ-Uh9zW8gEQCLcB/s400/0.png[/img]
undecided[quote author=ChuzzyBlog post=48556157
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by teebillz: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
jojosweet:
thanchu

You are welcome, my dear. I hope you will let me cuddle on it some day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by liam93: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
please let the headless baby be. please who saw Iharryor's comment on the picture? I no understand one thing d person typed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Kei144(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Baby X!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by rose54321: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Whenever these so-called celebs post photos like this, I'm strongly reminded of Cow & Chicken.

Lol, the best cartoon.
Mom had a cow, mom had a chicken, dad was proud he didn't care how...

Dose days.....

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Babycherry(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
You people should leave her faceless son for her naaaa........is it your faceless son

Go and born ur own son that have face jooooor......abi you want her village people to know her son face?

After una go say the innocent boy get cow head

Hian (I don't know what this means, but am using it shaaaaa)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Babycherry(f): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
michael142:
Abeg enjoy your temporary marriage.

Are you serious? Why does this opportunity. We have on the internet give us the right to wish ill on people?

How can you possibly have typed this? Do you intend to ever get married? Nawa oooooh

People sef

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Babycherry:

Are you serious? Why does this opportunity. We have on the internet give us the right to wish ill on people?

How can you possibly have typed this? Do you intend to ever get married? Nawa oooooh

People sef

Mark today's date oh cause when the time comes you might not remember I said it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by seangy4konji: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
go and ask tiwa savage...

wetin concern us with your baby face

idiot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haters everywhere! Make una go kill unaself na undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by moxiemania(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tontolet!

You quickly forgot that you r dealing wit Nigerians.

Your dissing is extended from Instagram to Facebook n nairaland sef...
If after you post the full pic, if this baby ain't cute. You are dead angry grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic by CodeHouse: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2016
May God bless and give the baby a face, if perhaps he has no head... Mscheeeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) / Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Death: 24 Years After - Son Writes / Rahama Sadau Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.