Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) (49713 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by greggng: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body. I still wonder why people prefer to attend illegal convention and die illegally
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by dunkem21(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pavore9:
"According to APC News TV"......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Frank3n2(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Na wha o!!!...maybe the driver ba APC grin...na joke o!!!
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Hillzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by ozugo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
All lies of the Aggressive Propagandists Congress (APC)
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by dunkem21(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Frank3n2:
Na wha o!!!...maybe the driver ba APC grin...na joke o!!!

I don laff like mumu now now for inside bus angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is clear indication that Almighty God is angry with PDP; their Car was damaged and no live is loss.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by bewla(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
P d push
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by dunkem21(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Eco2580:
This is clear indication that Almighty God is angry with PDP; their Car was damaged and no live is loss.

Nobody injure sef grin

Fantastic accident cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by soloiky: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
APC Lie Lie. This is fake news
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
face the job
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by MadCow1: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4118536_fbimg1471437490573_jpeg498cd03a9197b3a79dba927029737029

Na Julius Signboard dem jam..

The Irony..

Julius Berger is the Construction arm of the PDP..
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by centyboy: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
herzern:

no comments?
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by ClitRaider: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
mfujah:
even God didn't want this convention....
Na APC cause am.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
chie8:
PDP Bus Conveying People To National Convention Involved In Accident(photos)

According to APC News TV,a PDP bus going to National Convention in Rivers state was involved in an accident along Abak.Below is what APC News TV shared....

'The Botched PDP National Convention would have claimed many lives if not for God. This along Abak enroute Port Harcourt'.

Why must it be APC tv...bad belle
Why must it be APC tv bad belle....

Image credit: APC News TV

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/pdp-news-conveying-people-to-national.html
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
bughari shame x3 shame oooo..... u want to suck their blood , u wicked but God strong pass u... some one should tell him election is over ooooo
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by unyimecc(f): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
FRSC caused that accident and their hilux was burnt by Abak boys. I pray for quick recovery to those that were seriously injured.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Esther1969: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Holy Ghost fire, may God protect them. Amen
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Pringlez: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol @According to APC News TV grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God no life was lost.

Accident or no accident PDP carry on with your convention I support you with all my heart, I hate you before but since 13 months now that all "Mr I'm too good" assumed power those we thought could do much better are nothing but pure Satan from the pit of hell. I have no option than to love PDP.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Angelb4: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wike and co. wanted to use them for rituals convention...
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Daxwell19(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
accident or no accident. The convention must go on. Simple as A B C
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
The Innocent blood of Nigerians....................................... Dishing out revenge !!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by tunderay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:
APC news

I rather pass cheesy
And you believe that there is something called "APC News"?
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by divinelove(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
see wetin APC don cause angry
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Rank50: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
How the hell would a car have an accident and flip upside down all the way without the body smashing well #apcjuju strong o
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

I don laff like mumu now now for inside bus angry
E pain am, why you dey quote every body
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Elzends:
Even with the above pics, e fit still be lies....
APC!!!!...legendary liars

But have you asked your ignoramus self whether APC News TV exists? I know you will not know as you are always glued to Nollywood TV.
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by Charly68: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
I thought court put the convention on hold. This is a result of lawlessness
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by mfujah(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
ClitRaider:
Na APC cause am.
plssss.... Tell me how apc cause the accident...lol u are funny walahi
Re: PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) by phantom24: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mek una no destroy that road wer Julius berger the construct o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.