Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? (2915 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ, Who Is A Better Manager Of Resources? / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Photos From Lai Mohammed's 64th Birthday Celebration Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Abra4real(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
DropShot:

It's desperation and absence of any worthy candidate that could make anyone use stone as an opponent.

Does it make any sense a stone will stand in an election?

Answer the question here and tell us a politician who has a remote chance against Buhari in 2019.

The General will trounce anyone presented by PDP over and over again come 2019.

Una never see anything!

grin grin grin
Hey, I saw that poll that guy did. Maybe you don't understand. People say they'd rather vote for an inanimate object than Buhari. Doesn't that strike a chord? People would gladly vote OBATALA than Buhari.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Ngokafor(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reptyle:

Lol! Nigerians obviously expect so much more from this government that they are not getting presently.

But going by your logic, if PMB wins this here poll, it would be safe to assume that in a competition between candidates PMB, GEJ and Stone, GEJ will come a distant 3rd innit? smiley

.....Nigerians(at least the smart ones) are not expecting 'so much' from this government.What people are asking is.. why make an already bad situation worse for long-suffering Nigerians??...

..Its crystal clear that this givernment has absolutely nothing to offer but greed,propaganda and lies...so why come on board and make life much more harder than it was during jonathans administration??..Why not leave Nigerians situation like you met it if you cant improve it??..As bad as Jonathan was MOST PEOPLE will give an arm an leg to have the jobs,Naira strenght,price of petrol,gas,kerosine,food-stuffs that was obtainable during the last administration...that is the reality.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by obailala(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Cry me a river,but a STONE being prefered to your buhari shows how bad he is,believe it or not..Keep deceiving your selves otherwise..its only a set of retarded,gullible,narrow-minded,half-wits and mentally unstable fools that will still vote a confused and vindictive illiterate like buhari over a Jonathan after the pathetic state he has rendered this country withn a year.....The truth of the matter is that buhari will fail woefully against Jonathan if a presidential poll is conducted between both men NOW!!..Folks eyes have opened to how bad buhari is..

...Jonathan has his faults and i am not really down with him..but one thing even his haters cannot contest is that he is not as mean,vindictive,bigioted and wicked like buhari...Buhari is wicked,knows nothing and does not realise that he knows nothing as well as being clueless..that is the worst combination a leader can have..Little wonder he only knows how to mumble 'kwarraption' all over the place while wrecking the economy within one year..A corruption fight he has made caricature of anyway..yeye....
Haha.. I suppose that cry me a river was meant for u and ur colleagues?.... Meanwhile its only a "retarded,gullible,narrow-minded,half-wits and mentally unstable fool" that really thinks buhari is the reason behind the present economic downturn and inflation. May I even remind you that the so called Buhari who was defeated by the stone, that same Buhari won your gej with several millions of votes and he will still deal with your gej if they are pitched together again.

May I also remind you that cyberspace is presently littered with disgruntled jonathanians especially as those who put buhari in power are presently having a break. But that still hasnt made your gej to win the poll put up by the Op. That should tell you that even despite the current hardship, Nigerians arent still so stupid to vote back a GEJ.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Ngokafor(f): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
obailala:
Haha.. I suppose that cry me a river was meant for u and ur colleagues?.... Meanwhile its only a "retarded,gullible,narrow-minded,half-wits and mentally unstable fool" that really thinks buhari is the reason behind the present economic downturn and inflation. May I even remind you that the so called Buhari who was defeated by the stone, that same Buhari won your gej with several millions of votes and he will still deal with your gej if they are pitched together again.

....Keep fooling yourselves like i have said earlier...'if' cheesy...Pitch them na and see...if a stone trashed your clueless fulani-herdsman buhari..then anyone,i mean ANYONE will and shall trash him silly at polls...Little wonder your incompetent APC induced INEC cannot hold and conclude elections...something the last admin did effortlesslythat ushered incompetent apc.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by obailala(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Keep fooling yourselves like i have said earlier...'if' cheesy...Pitch them na and see...if a stone trashed your clueless fulani-herdsman buhari..then anyone,i mean ANYONE will and shall trash him silly at polls...Little wonder your incompetent APC induced INEC cannot hold and conclude elections...something the last admin did effortlesslythat ushered incompetent apc.
Hahaha.. Like I said earlier, the one who was beaten by the stone has already beaten your oga; and guess what? He is your president till 2019.

1 Like

Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by dragonking3: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
DropShot:

It's desperation and absence of any worthy candidate that could make anyone use stone as an opponent.

Does it make any sense a stone will stand in an election?

Answer the question here and tell us a politician who has a remote chance against Buhari in 2019.

The General will trounce anyone presented by PDP over and over again come 2019.

Una never see anything!

grin grin grin
Donald Duke will bash the dullard with a land slide win.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by mikolo80: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
TippyTop:
You'd have to be batshit insane to vote the dullard again.
and you'd have to be a masochist to vote for an ineffectual buffoon again
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by yemiosinbajo: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Many thanks to those who voted. This thread is a project I was assigned to sample people's opinion on the effects of this present administration in comparison with the former. I'm not favouring anyone and I've as well used other parameters like Facebook and twitter to find out. I only decided to bring this to Nairaland also in other to have more documented links.
I will close the poll tomorrow. So, please I need more people to vote, so that I can have a fulfilled project. I'm not very cool with the number of people who have participated so far, considering the number of views this thread has garnered. It seems there are more people who feel indifferent than those who favour a particular candidate. More votes, thanks!
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by 989900: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Jonathan is just NOT an option!

The same people that thronged to vote GEJ against the northern caliphate, thronged en masse to vote him out.

Jonathan and PDP practically lost the presidency; APC simply picked it up, and the people just had to choose the lesser evil.

Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
The voting is getting really tough. This shows that many people are tired of the current administration and sentimentally follow the previous. If Jonathan had won the election, things would have been extremely worse. We should be thanking God that we voted Buhari in. Let's see who finally wins.

1 Like

Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by hendrixxx(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
[b][/b]Donald duke
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by yemiosinbajo: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks to everyone who voted. This poll has now officially closed. Any further votes would be insignificant.

Final result:

GMB 56 votes

GEJ 66 votes.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will rather sleep at home undecided
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hope some of you are noticing the gradual stability in electricity under this Buhari's era. Do you think this would have been possible if Jonathan had been reelected?
Buhari is the best option for now.
Re: If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? by GreatEngineer(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
None of the two, the last one you voted is still hunting you.
Are they the only people in Nigeria?
Can't they look for of things to do?

I will rather sit at home than to come out to vote for any of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Doomed. Naira exchange rate with African countries as at 8 Feb, 2017 / Osinbajo Shows Confidence In Saki & Peter Obi Look Lost-pics / See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.