Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? (721 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? / What's Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dgreatrock(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
when we came here newly or as you are here as a newbie what is/was your greatest challenge?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by iice(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
The movie section not teeming with movie freaks like we have today. It was a struggle grin
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by CrazyMan(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2009
Let me see. . .

A lot but the few I can remember was starting a thread and inserting a quote. wink
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by MrCrackles(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2009
Taming and lowering the monumental stacks of retards, oxymorons, daft mofos and imbeciles was a bit of a challenge!
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2009
As a newbie, i quickly got into brawls with people/posts that i didn't agree with.
There were lots of back n forth gobbledygook.

A notable ruckus I had was with Almondjoy. SMH @ this woman!
Gosh, this woman does not back out of any kind of ruck.
She was in it for the long haul

Anyways, long story short, we just learnt to tolerate each others opinion.

Fortunately or Unfortunately, she left Nairaland a few days later after being called out by some guy.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by mukina2: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2009
I cant really remember undecided

I was on sports so the Gunners welcomed me well wink
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmn. .

I'm still a newbie. .
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
dani1luv:

Hmmmmmmmmn. .

I'm still a newbie. .

With the number of posts you have? Hmmmn!
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dgreatrock(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
dani1luv:

Hmmmmmmmmn. .

I'm still a newbie. .

You try!
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dgreatrock(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
my greatest challenge was being bullied by the likes of Mrcrackles who never saw the need to suffer the little children to come in here and flourish
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Taming and lowering the monumental stacks of retards, oxymorons, daft mofos and imbeciles was a bit of a challenge!
True, still fighting that battle now
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by mohawkchic(f): 4:57am On Oct 05, 2009
[size=13pt]~Frustration~

~Realizing "Opinions" expressed on here are a medium between Knowledge~ Ignorance & Perception. . .albeit "Different Viewpoint" grin

~Trying to figure out the Genuine posts from the Gimmicks[/size]
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by MrCrackles(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2009
dani1luv:

Hmmmmmmmmn. .

I'm still a newbie. .

Ok. . . .
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

With the number of posts you have? Hmmmn!

So. .

Being a Newbie. .doesnt count the number of posts a user has. . .

What matters is the period of time spent on the Forum
wink smiley
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by sweetpie23: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
to know the different between the fools and the normal people angry
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
cheesy . . lol
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dgreatrock(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
dani1luv:

So. .

Being a Newbie. .doesnt count the number of posts a user has. . .

What matters is the period of time spent on the Forum
wink smiley

i was thinking that both mattered.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ok would You say that Because Seun is the lowest poster

Then that means he's a newbie
undecided
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by Gabry(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
Understandind the language and the slangs
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
lol! cheesy
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dgreatrock(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
Gabry:

Understandind the language and the slangs

You try sef!
Re: What Was Your Greatest Challenge As A Newbie? by dani1luv: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
:p !

(1) (Reply)

News - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 2, More Perfect Scores Than Halo 3 / ... / Wht Do U Do When U Suspect Dat Ur B/f Is Cheating On U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.