Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

News - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 2, More Perfect Scores Than Halo 3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / News - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 2, More Perfect Scores Than Halo 3 (718 Views)

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / Big Thieves Evade Justice By Protracting Case Files — EFCC / Are All Nonprofit Organizations In Nigeria Really Just Gangs Of Thieves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 2, More Perfect Scores Than Halo 3 by kosovo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
Quote from PS3 CENTER.

Many gamers have probably already got their hands on the highly anticipated Uncharted 2, and are now realising that it is well deserving of the scores it's receiving. If you haven't already got the game, make sure you do, you cannot afford to miss out on this game.

If you take a look at the Meta-reviews for Uncharted 2, you'll find that it has 25 perfect ratings, compared to 20 perfect ratings for Halo 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is also beating Gears of War in meta-reviews, which is my personal favorite Xbox 360 exclusive. Despite the fact that many of Uncharted 2's reviews are yet to be posted on Metacritic, it's already on it's way to winning the battle of the best high definition console exclusive this generation. Although it still is lagging behind MGS4 slightly in terms of perfect scores.

Uncharted 2 is however, yet to receive a review score under 90, a testament to just how good this game is. Believe me guys, Uncharted 2 shows developers what a sequel is meant to be, Naughty Dog have made an amazing game. Be sure to stay tuned for our review of the game soon.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Her / Where Is Banom? / I Am Confused!do I Break Up With My Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.