Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Late Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Late Mum (1457 Views)

Is My Late Boyfriend Punishing Me For Aborting His Baby? / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Late Mum by davidtella(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Okay

15 Likes

Re: My Late Mum by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
So touching

3 Likes

Re: My Late Mum by Noloss(f): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
D year i lost my dad.
Re: My Late Mum by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
a woman in a million

1 Like

Re: My Late Mum by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
The power of a praying mother

A lot of times u gave seen the miracles happen that deep down wasn't because of what I did... but because of my praying mum

God bless my mum... am going to do something special for her this month

1 Like

Re: My Late Mum by mirob(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
So touching, God rest her soul.

3 Likes

Re: My Late Mum by Omotakins(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
This ain't a surprise it is not having lots of comment and I don't think it is on the front-page. We prefer commenting on mundane things. May God bless the soul of ur mother. I don't know her, but I say she was a very loving and faith-filled woman. God bless her soul

2 Likes

Re: My Late Mum by Ginaz(f): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
I lost my grandpa seven years ago, he was my role model. Funny enough how I took him for granted and later realize what a value he was. He was a father I never had, taught me a lot about honesty and he impacted honesty in my tongue.

I missed him dearly, had I heeded his calls to come be with him 2weeks before he died I would have not be sadden but be happy I lived 2 weeks with him before death took him away.

He was an icon in my little eyes, he was. My happiest moments of him was when he took me to the farm and there was a river beside our farm, he carried me to the stream and taught me how to swim holding my little body not to drown.

I learnt my honesty from him, he never fears in the face of truth. He says the truth as it is no matter the consequences. He once told me, " don't ever be afraid of saying the truth, make it a part of you, lies don't help, it only makes things worse.".

I missed him. The song that was sang at his funeral, I still sing it till today and it always bring sadness to my heart. When will death end? When?

3 Likes

Re: My Late Mum by EmmahO(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Mama oyoyo....I love u Mummy
Re: My Late Mum by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Mother's love is the best.
Re: My Late Mum by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
I love my mum so much.. Thank God for all Mothers.. They are indispensable...
Re: My Late Mum by Mopricelezz(f): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
God bless our Mothers and we mothers

1 Like

Re: My Late Mum by misspicy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
cry
Re: My Late Mum by inioluwajoe(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
The power of a praying mum. may she continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord Jesus Christ. God will grant you your heart desires as well.
Re: My Late Mum by donnie(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beautiful story about a Spirit-filled mummy. Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Late Mum by gidjah(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
hmmm reminding me of my momma, bro GOD BLESS U.
Re: My Late Mum by gidjah(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
HMMMM THIS YOUR NAME is so so powerful maam,ini oluwa!,{Gods Heritage]abi?ORUKO yio je fun yin lagbara Olorun .
inioluwajoe:
The power of a praying mum. may she continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord Jesus Christ. God will grant you your heart desires as well.
Re: My Late Mum by TooxclusivePr: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2016
unless you get money guy forget this low life girls with low self esteem no go look your side
Re: My Late Mum by maggilove(f): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2016
I miss my mum too, I'm at the verge of tears now.

(1) (Reply)

'why My 18-year-old Brother Wedded 17-year-old Girlfriend' - Lady Shares Details / How God Healed My Brother Of Schizophrenia And Catatonic Seizures / Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.