Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How To Use An Expired Version Of Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use An Expired Version Of Whatsapp (596 Views)

What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Fixing An Expired Or Broken Download On Uc Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use An Expired Version Of Whatsapp by Trust2001(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Have you ever been in a situation whereby your data bundle got finished or only remaining a little bit and suddenly your whatsapp version got expired and you don't have enough data to download the latest version but can only chat with the remains of the data, the good news is that you can still use it by following these few instructions. I know some of you guys already know this trick but I just decided to share it with those that don't know.
1. Go to your phones settings and change the date to when it was previously working, and I advice you to change it to the previous month.
2. Log in to your whatsapp and u will see it working like magic.
Pls guys I need your comments and likes.

1 Like

Re: How To Use An Expired Version Of Whatsapp by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oasis Feng.
Re: How To Use An Expired Version Of Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
God knows I've done this before..
It isn't worth it tho.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Phone Rang Of 25-30k Plz Guyz Help Me Out / Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch Goes Official – See Specs, Price And Photos / Whatsapp May Soon Let You Lock Your Chats With A Passcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.