Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party (927 Views)

Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths / APC And PDP Chieftains To Form A New Mega Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Nicur: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Look at the email I got today

Hello,

I just started the petition "Nigerian Youths: To get Nigerian youths to form a political party (for young people under 50years), We are tired of PDP,APC & others" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/nigerian-youths-to-get-nigerian-youths-to-form-a-political-party-u50-we-are-tired-of-pdp-apc-others?recruiter=586616915&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Nicur: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
well I don't think it's a bad idea, to be honest I am personally tire of all this politicians recycling themselves and using us as pawns in their game, while their kids live in affluence and squander our money while we suffer in Nigeria! cry
lalasticlala and mynd44 what do you think!!
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by DesChyko: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's very cool.. But the 'change' there is messed up
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Its actually cool
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by 9jii(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
There's no much difference btw nigerian youth and old men.
We want easy fast money
We want showing up
We don't want to sacrifice for others to benefit
We don't want continuity
We are so so selfish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by abobakucannibal: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who open this thread? shocked Oyah,you must roll inside gutter before I go leave you.

Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Kyase(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jii:
There's no much difference btw nigerian youth and old men.
We want easy fast money
We want showing up
We don't want to sacrifice for others to benefit
We don't want continuity
We are so so selfish
Gbam if say I get work I for send you 1k Recharge card.
The youths are not ready yet.
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by 9jii(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kyase:

Gbam if say I get work I for send you 1k Recharge card.
The youths are not ready yet.
No worry I go send u
Lemmi know hw
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by happen2: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
I don't think there's any need for a petition to form a political party. A political party can be formed if required criteria are meant.

It is the Good for youth to have a political party.
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Kyase(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jii:

No worry I go send u
Lemmi know hw
Through bank na grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by 9jii(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kyase:

Through bank na grin
1K recharge card?
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Kyase(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jii:

1K recharge card?
Lol
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Nicur: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2016
9jii:
There's no much difference btw I and old men.
I want easy fast money
I want showing up
I don't want to sacrifice for others to benefit
I don't want continuity
I are so so selfish
Oga talk for yourself
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Kyase(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
9jii:

1K recharge card?
So like play like play you send the card.
Thanks boss grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by 9jii(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kyase:

So like play like play you send the card.
Thanks boss grin
May u find ways to do more
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Kyase(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
9jii:

May u find ways to do more
Amin....
Thanks again
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by mesoprogress(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why create a petition? Go ahead and form a party, nobody is stopping you. Our youths are even more corrupted that our parents. They have perfected fraud and deceit.
Re: Nigerian Youth Starts A Petition For Nigerian Youths To Form A Party by Daddi: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nicur:
Oga talk for yourself
interested

(1) (Reply)

Man Named His Goat "Jonathan" In 2014; Nigerians React To The Arrest Of Chinakwe / Pat Utomi,Tony Elumelu,Okowa,Ahmed Bashir At Busines Dinner Last 9t In Ikoyi(pix / See The List Of National Assets In Nigeria That The Government Might Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.