Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers (729 Views)

Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Speeddial(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, on
Wednesday, denied having any agreement to
dialogue with the Federal Government for a
possible ceasefire in the region.

A statement had earlier been released by the
spokesman of Dialogue Group, Ballantyne Agiri
on Wednesday claiming that that the group had agreed to dialogue with the Federal Government.

But Niger Delta Avengers, through its Twitter
handle, @AgbiniboND, has denied the report.

The group also denied knowing any Ballantyne
Agiri who released the statement.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Speeddial(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
0 my honour as a scholar I will be useful to my country Nigeria, as a scholar I will do my best. Do your best, do your best, I will do my best.

Which way Nigeria, which way we go, I love my father land I want to know, which Nigeria, which way we go?
Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by mightykinga: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Speeddial:
0 my honour as a scholar I will be useful to my country Nigeria, as a scholar I will do my best. Do your best, do your best, I will do my best.

Which way Nigeria, which way we go, I love my father land I want to know, which Nigeria, which way we go?

They want to be useful to their own country BIAFRA and not nigeria. Get urself some senses.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Speeddial(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
mightykinga:

They want to be useful to their own country BIAFRA and not nigeria. Get urself some senses.

Mr Man are you high on something? For your information, I'm a Niger Deltan, and we are not Biafrans.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Noneroone(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Speeddial:

Mr Man are you high on something? For your information, I'm a Niger Deltan, and we are not Biafran.

Idiot.
did he say you are Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by chriskosherbal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
GOD save this nation.
Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Speeddial(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Noneroone:
did he say you are Biafra?

From my initial post, did you see any where Brafra was mentioned there? Was it about biafra?

Hey you biafrans, go get your biafra and stop being silly.
Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Imhandsome: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Biafra .. land of the rising sun
Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by basilo101: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Speeddial:

Mr Man are you high on something? For your information, I'm a Niger Deltan, and we are not Biafrans.

Idiot.
Ogogoro master you mean?? wait till the dullard spray your village with fighter jets and later release kanu. remember Ojukwu got national burial while saro wiwa was hung. continue confining yourself to insignificant minority instead of regional interest. do you think the numerous ethnic groups in the north who focus on northern interest are foo.ols
Re: We’re Not Ready To Negotiate With Nigerian Government – Avengers by Speeddial(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
basilo101:

Ogogoro master you mean?? wait till the dullard spray your village with fighter jets and later release kanu. remember Ojukwu got national burial while saro wiwa was hung. continue confining yourself to insignificant minority instead of regional interest. do you think the numerous ethnic groups in the north who focus on northern interest are foo.ols

Wow Great!

Now with the power bestowed on me, I declare south east states, comprising of Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, and Enugu independent republic. You are free.

You can go.

(1) (Reply)

How The 36 Nigerian States Derived Their Names / ★ Photos: Pres. Buhari Arrives Kenya / Likely Outcome Of War In Niger Delta Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.