Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) (52921 Views)

Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Echo50(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Of all he said, i single out this courage"tough times never last but tough people do"
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PecE2Make: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
The name synonymous with Sheriff is destroyer. PDP take note.
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Engrgeneral(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2016
[i][b]Abeg why is Fayose hand alaways in his pocket sef. just an observation though [/b][/i]
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lexyclasy: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
nijanigga:

As long long the new party is not PDP; People's Demonic Party, a party of open looting.We haven't forgotten how PDP enslaved Nigeria for 16 years, Nigeria barely made it alive, still trying to stay on it's feets, not again, every right thinking Nigerian will never forget how PDP looted Nigeria to the bone marrow.When you dig a trench be careful you might end up in it,that's the story of PDP today.
Then you are the worst enslavement in life if you are quick to forgot that 80% of people in APC are PDP rejected souls and so weep for your current enslavement that have no equal in the history of nationhood perennial ZOMBIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Integrityfarms:
For the convention to have held despite it's soon relocation is a show of courage in PDP!

But is pdp worthy of the trust of the lacerated, hunger stricken common man of the apc led government based on their antecedents?

A question time will give answers to

It's time to stop asking such questions,,,,

It's either you love and embrace the current hardship brought upon Nigerians by the very woefully incompetent and fraudulent government of Presidiot Buhari or you lend your support to the most formidable opposition in the land to keep the dullard and his nest of crooked cabinet on their toes till we kick their arses out by 2019
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gavel(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
dionflex:
just want to encourage the PDP members, the committed PDP members who has taken time to travel from far and wide, from Sokoto, from Ibadan, from Lagos, from the East

4got names of Eastern States (wich DPDP governs a high % of) cos dey aint nigerians abi

Mtcheeeeeew
I don't mean to hold brief of the talkative Governor, but I don't think any delegate who travelled from the East to PH will fall into the category of those who came from far and wide.
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Xeedorf: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Headline is the problem of this story.
Bcoz the story is all about Apc now
Re: Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) by benzion72(m): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

If you use your head correctly at all, you will realise that those in PDP then were the same people in APC today

Do not know if your head is correct. APC hunting today will be hunted tomorrow. I am no party person dont drag me into political and tribal muddy water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / 1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.