Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) (52873 Views)

Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Sammydanny: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
VIDEO: Nigerian Protesters Slap Top Government Official In US For Meddling In Anti-Buhari Protests

Some Nigerian protesters have been captured in a video slapping a top government official believed to be one of those who accompanied President Muhammadu Buhari to the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDNDqPdIsw

The official was harassed and slapped by the anti-Buhari protesters for meddling in the demonstrations and trying to dissuade the protesters.

The video, obtained by SaharaReporters, showed the moment the official, clad in a blue suit, was scolded by the protesters, as he tried to convince them to leave the scene of the demonstrations.

The official, whose identity could not yet be ascertained, was seen approaching the protesters and shouting “I’m for One Nigeria” but he was resisted as the angry agitators shouted him down and eventually slapped him, for pushing one of them.

Meanwhile, in a video obtained by SaharaReporters on Saturday, the official standing in the way of the anti-Buhari’s government protesters was humiliated as he yelled, “I am for One Nigeria.”

One of the agitators then told the government official, “Mention three streets in the North. Get out. If you are for one Nigeria, go home. Go home. Go home. Go back to Nigeria and dress like this and let them see you. I just came back from Nigeria. Look at you, go and sit down.”

He was, however, slapped when he forced himself on the protesters and pushed one of them, which made the person filming to shout the more as he threatened to beat up the official.

Another protester said, “Respect yourself. You’re a useless man; such an unfortunate fellow. You’re a citizen, I’m a citizen too. We’ll beat you and nothing will happen.”

SaharaReporters had reported last week how three groups stormed the United Nations headquarters in New York, United States to stage protests as Buhari attended to address at the UN General Assembly, an event held for a week.

Two groups were in the US to protest against the ills of Buhari’s government while one was organised by a pro-Buhari clique to stand against his critics.

One of the groups, the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination, is headed by Yoruba Historian, Prof Banji Akintoye.

Also, activists under the aegis of TakeItBack Movement who mobilised for a protest at UN headquarters in New York were there to lay out their demands.

Meanwhile, a third group 'One Nigeria Group,’ was there, after the members were allegedly paid to express their support for the nation’s leader while promoting the concept of unity in diversity.

The renowned historian had accused the Nigerian government of sponsoring the counter-protest at UN headquarters, alleging that black foreigners living in the United States of America were “hired at $500 per head.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/video-nigerian-protesters-slap-top-government-official-us-meddling-anti-buhari-protests

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Torosk1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Sunnybay7: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol, he can't do shit...no mopol or army to shoot at sight, he humbly picked his google and rubbed his cheek

551 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Philipmems(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
I don't subscribe to violence in a battle of words but when you are pretending that your house is not on fire when we see the thick dark smoke engulfing the structure I can understand temper been flared.

303 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by brightisodje(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin wish bubu was slap and die in US I will be very proud of my pipo. Bubu has completely finished us. Imagine my neighbor who's a bsc graduation of micro biology begging site engineer to allow him work in in digging septic tank just to see something eat he. He later faint after some hours digging with aboki on Site his currently in the hospital. See country

406 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
What a shame ... and to those saying he can’t do anything don’t make me laugh.
That thought process is actually typical of the Nigerian society they are protesting against

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Boogyman557: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool LE ME LITE UP MY KUSH ON DIS 1. WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by sematec(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
shame of a govt

38 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by justking(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by naijapips02: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
IPOB holigans.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by ketetap: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
He deserves it

34 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
IPOB Talibans

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by ACRI: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hot slap �

�✋��

18 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Pstjoel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good for them

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
sweet news

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Marketet: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
brightisodje:
grin wish bubu was slap and die in US I will be very proud of my pipo. Bubu has completely finished us. Imagine my neighbor who's a bsc graduation of micro biology begging site engineer to allow him work in in digging septic tank just to see something eat he. He later faint after some hours digging with aboki on Site his currently in the hospital. See country
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to humanity

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
He should come and live in katstina let's see if he will still support one Nigeria. He should come and live in abraka Delta State where one fish is #1500. He should come and live in Abuja where 3 seed of plantain is #3k. One Nigeria kill you there. The slap is a message of what to come. I only blame the coward in the military, Nigeria was not this bad when buhari overthrowed shagari.
The proud boys of guinea took their destiny back yesterday but our proud boys are being kidnapped by bandits while they snore at night. Tueh!
Look at them clapping for him. He is surrounded by people that don't tell him the truth.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Aebigoo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Terrence99: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
You push them, they slap you. Next time, talk to them but don't push them. Physical violence begets physical violence.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Maetet: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Lol, he can't do shit...no mopol or army to shoot at site, he humbly picked his google and rubbed his cheek
He gat no choice

30 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by MangekyoAlt: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one

20 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Holy slap grin

30 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by publicenemy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by kennypoju(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Serves him right

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.