Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Where Is Truthman2012 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Truthman2012 (2940 Views)

Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. / Truthman2012, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Good.. Very good Christian...lying around and saying nonsense is the way of a good Christian.

Your head like gworinpa' undecided
It's not a lie. This is the very recent or rh most recent Fatwas in Islam. Incest is now Ismail ally coreect as long the child is up to Aisha's age.
If Muhammed did it, what stops Muslim men from doing it? After all, he is their standard for morality.
So... No more marrying away the pretty ones. Keep them for Daddy.

You don't think we know that Muhammed had sex with his favorite daughter Fatima right? Well..., we know. Now it's been made public. Since he did it, let all the Muslim men go ahead and do it.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You will always have time to type shit with your hands, but you end up running away whenever those atheist threaten to rape you, after all Yahweh is not against rape. tongue

Is Yahweh responsible for Muhammed being a rapist? Is Yahweh responsible for muslims men raping their daughters getting them pregnant and pulling out to be stoned in other to hide their Shame? Is Yahweh responsible for you raping your younger sisters?

Yes I run away from animals like you. Am a good christian girl who is keeping my Chastity for my Husband.
Am not a Muslim neither am I an atheist. My body is secret, It's a temple of God. Anyone who defiles it shall be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by otemanuduno: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

U don start ba? U never learn.
That Moniker doesn't belong to him. Just like one muslim here impersonated him, thats how that FL guy also impersonated.guy u dull oo. Chai.

Learn what? Are you just waking up from sleep or what?
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Anas09:

I could kill myself to even think that my name is associated to that animal.
That beast, that rapist who could look at a six yrs old and muster an erection. If I have my way and am given Muhammed to punish for that crime alone. Dear God, what I would do to that pig. The thought of it.. Argghhhh
But your pastors across the board having been rap!ng underage girls and even boys. This practice is prevalent among Nigerian pastors and the Vatican. Any objection?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Empiree:
But your pastors across the board having been rap!ng underage girls and even boys. This practice is prevalent among Nigerian pastors and the Vatican. Any objection?
If its allowed in Christianity how come we don't support them, hide their acts and pretend they never happened? Why then are we the Christians the ones shouting agaisnt it the most? Why aren't w lik muslims covering them up and keeping straight face? The rape in Islam is a plague. Your Imams do it with glee. They do it with levity because they know that no one dare talk about it. The girls can't, because they'll be stoned out right.

Fathers and brothers raping their own daughters and sisters. Why dodn't we hear about these things. except one of you receives Christ?

We don't cover evil. Rape is evil. If any man dares it, he is made to marry that girl and live with the tag "Rapist'. But in Islam its permitted. Now it has extended to be illegal for Father's to rape their daughters and be right about doing so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Demmzy15(m): 4:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

REVEREND Wunyiade' Ajiboye' grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

It's not a lie. This is the very recent or rh most recent Fatwas in Islam. Incest is now Ismail ally coreect as long the child is up to Aisha's age.
If Muhammed did it, what stops Muslim men from doing it? After all, he is their standard for morality.
So... No more marrying away the pretty ones. Keep them for Daddy.

You don't think we know that Muhammed had sex with his favorite daughter Fatima right? Well..., we know. Now it's been made public. Since he did it, let all the Muslim men go ahead and do it.

Drop that weed you are smoking!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by udatso: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2016
I think you guys have given these bigots too much attention than they deserve
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

If its allowed in Christianity how come we don't support them, hide their acts and pretend they never happened? Why then are we the Christians the ones shouting agaisnt it the most? Why aren't w lik muslims covering them up and keeping straight face? The rape in Islam is a plague. Your Imams do it with glee. They do it with levity because they know that no one dare talk about it. The girls can't, because they'll be stoned out right.

Fathers and brothers raping their own daughters and sisters. Why dodn't we hear about these things. except one of you receives Christ?

We don't cover evil. Rape is evil. If any man dares it, he is made to marry that girl and live with the tag "Rapist'. But in Islam its permitted. Now it has extended to be illegal for Father's to rape their daughters and be right about doing so.

It's not about covering it or not...the fact is that the Bible supports it. [quote][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It's not about covering it or not...the fact is that the Bible supports it.
The Bible supports it yet we shout out the loudest when any of us commits it? What happens to a man's brain when he becomes a Muslim? Does his Brian die? Why not talk about the imams who rape little kids and onions wives yet you cover it up?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Drop that weed you are smoking!
Gerarahia loony

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

Gerarahia loony

Lol, i will grin.......just drop that weed you smoking, its not good for the health especially for a small fry....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, i will grin.......just drop that weed you smoking, its not good for the health especially for a small fry....
The small fry who makes Allah cry? Move along Muslim. U r not worth my time.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

The Bible supports it yet we shout out the loudest when any of us commits it? What happens to a man's brain when he becomes a Muslim? Does his Brian die? Why not talk about the imams who rape little kids and onions wives yet you cover it up?

The Bible supports rape.. Get over it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

If that will make you justify Muhammed's rapes, fine
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

If that will make you justify Muhammed's rapes, fine. Whatever rocks your boat Muslim.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Rilwayne001: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:
[s]
If that will make you justify Muhammed's rapes, fine. [/s] Whatever rocks your boat Muslim.

I hope you know the definition of RAPE'? If you have sense...
Muhammad didn't rape' anyone as a matter of fact. Now go and meet those atheist and let the rape you, after all the Bible supports it tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I hope you know the definition of RAPE'? If you have sense...
Muhammad didn't rape' anyone as a matter of fact. Now go and meet those atheist and let the rape you, after all the Bible supports it tongue tongue
Why can't you get your mind off sex Mr Muslim? Na curse?
Muhammed didn't rape anyone? Really? The woman who killed him was raped by you I guess? Aisha was raped by you? Get out of my face.
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

where are Muslims "covering up" rape? . Rape is punishable offence in Islam. And stop giving excuses that you don't support it. Quiet frankly, there are verses in the Bible supporting rape. It's crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by kilo4sure: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
Empiree:
where are Muslims "covering up" rape? . Rape is punishable offence in Islam. And stop giving excuses that you don't support it. Quiet frankly, there are verses in the Bible supporting rape. It's crazy.
The bible has punishment for rape, but surprisingly punishment for rape is not in your Quran. Why is that the case?
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
kilo4sure:

The bible has punishment for rape, but surprisingly punishment for rape is not in your Quran. Why is that the case?
Are you ready, willing and able to carry out punishment of rape in the Bible or at least support it?

Now face the op. Where is truthman2012?
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Anas09: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Empiree:

Yes, yes, you are correct. Islam is against rape, that's why a woman must call four muslims men to witness a rape act against her so that she can't indeed establish her case, with them confirming that indeed she was raped.
Yes, rape is a crime in Islam that's why mothers keep covering their husbands and son's act of rape up by taking their daughters to female doctors for their private parts to be sutured up before marriage or else, it will be discovered that she's not a Virgin and be stones.

How many rape cases happen in Islamic countries every year? Even with the women going around like masquerades the Satanic Muslim men till get sexually aroused and rape them. But the women turn out getting flogged or better still, stoned to death for accusing a man of rape.

Why wasnt false prophet Muhammed stoned? All the innumerable sex slaves he raped. Why Wasn't he stoned for raping the Jewish girl he kidnapped, killed her husband, father and brothers, and then raped her continuously that same day? He raped her until the day she poisoned him with goat meat. She shd have given that dog park to eat.
Have you ever had sex with a 9yrs old girl? Yes, of course you have. How did you get into it? You guys talked about it and she conscented to it right?
She knew what sex was and said yes right? If you don't call what False Prophet Muhammed did to Aisha rape, what will you call it? Conscented sex? Between a 53yrs and a 9yrs old?
Are you alright?

Will you give your 9yrs old daughter to a 53yrs old bearded man, with lice in his private part to have sex with?
If you come near my daughter to as much as say 'hello', I will use a rope on you. Trust me it won't be fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Anas09:

[size=15pt]Yes, yes, you are correct. Islam is against rape,[/size] [s]that's why a woman must call four muslims men to witness a rape act against her so that she can't indeed establish her case, with them confirming that indeed she was raped.
Yes, rape is a crime in Islam that's why mothers keep covering their husbands and son's act of rape up by taking their daughters to female doctors for their private parts to be sutured up before marriage or else, it will be discovered that she's not a Virgin and be stones.

How many rape cases happen in Islamic countries every year? Even with the women going around like masquerades the Satanic Muslim men till get sexually aroused and rape them. But the women turn out getting flogged or better still, stoned to death for accusing a man of rape.

Why wasnt false prophet Muhammed stoned? All the innumerable sex slaves he raped. Why Wasn't he stoned for raping the Jewish girl he kidnapped, killed her husband, father and brothers, and then raped her continuously that same day? He raped her until the day she poisoned him with goat meat. She shd have given that dog park to eat.
Have you ever had sex with a 9yrs old girl? Yes, of course you have. How did you get into it? You guys talked about it and she conscented to it right?
She knew what sex was and said yes right? If you don't call what False Prophet Muhammed did to Aisha rape, what will you call it? Conscented sex? Between a 53yrs and a 9yrs old?
Are you alright?

Will you give your 9yrs old daughter to a 53yrs old bearded man, with lice in his private part to have sex with?
If you come near my daughter to as much as say 'hello', I will use a rope on you. Trust me it won't be fun.[/s]
Case Closed

now where is truthman?.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Ifeann(f): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Empiree:
Your were not like this prior to 2015' s ifeann rants. She really did you evil than good

more people are speaking up.
more people are waking up about islam.
in 2010 i probably would say islam is been over taken by fundamentalists but years of research i can say that the nonviolent muslims are the kaffirs who are afraid to carry out the terrible orders in the quran.

nigerians are waking up,
christians are waking up,
the west is waking up,
why do you think trump gathered so much support,
who do you think israel got a record breaking arms contract and aid from america this year under "anti israel"obama....
why do you think the far right groups are taking over politics in Europe,
burkinis are begin banned in several states in france and germany, the muslim tolerant president of france is projected to lose his reelections campaign if he runs,
angela merkel will soon be out of office and the far right parties will definitely handle the rapist muslims who have invaded germany, ... i am smiling and watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ifeann:

[s]more people are speaking up.
in 2010 i probably would say islam is been over taken by fundamentalists but years of research i can say that the nonviolent muslims are the kaffirs who are afraid to carry out the terrible orders in the quran.

nigerians are waking up,
the west is waking up,
who do you think israel got a record breaking arms contract and aid from america this year under "anti israel"obama....
burkinis are begin banned in several states in france and germany, the muslim tolerant president of france is projected to lose his reelections campaign if he runs,
angela merkel will soon be out of office and the far right parties will definitely handle the rapist muslims who have invaded germany, ... i am smiling and watching.[/s]

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ifeann:

[s]more people are speaking up.

nigerians are waking up,
the west is waking up,
angela merkel will soon be out of office and the far right parties will definitely handle the rapist muslims who have invaded germany, ... i am smiling and watching.[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Ifeann(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Empiree post=48719580][/quote]

Yep that is how u defend islam... i wonder what u will do in real life
Re: Where Is Truthman2012 by Empiree: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2017
cool shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / Road To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.