Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose (26076 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by room089: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm!

Using the river state commissioner of police who is a yoruba man to stop governor Fayose, a yoruba man too from seeking entry into the convention centre.

I thought rivers is governed by pdp?
Does it mean pdp too is tired of fayose's noise making?

#NCWN
Reporting from Trans-Amadi Lay-out Port harcourt

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by texazzpete(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
This life...

I can recall Fayose and his allies on nairaland cheering when Amaechi was turned back on the way to ekiti state elections.

I can remember Fayose on that infamous tape, conspiring with the police and military to detain all political opponents

No sympathy for any wailing about 'house arrest'

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by googlepikins: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
tomaudu:
Pls who takes Fayose serious nowadays?
everyone except the zombies
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by soulfood(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
So you could not take picture Fayose? Or did they seize your phones too? Don't tow Liar mohammed's footsteps Ogbeni Fayoose.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by KissCODE(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Fayose still playing the victim card!
If Fayose is playing victim card what is your master Buhari playing with all the blames he hips on GEJ for his inability to bring the change he promised?

We have entered into TYRANNY once again... APC...CHAIN
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by gretblue: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
With Fayose antecedent, I never belief he was under any house arrest.The Simply question that came to mind was that how did the other governors get to the venue of this convention?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari and anti people congress APC will try everything possible to kill the voice of opposition.
God bless GEJ during his regime oppositions incoulding APC had their voices to opposed ABCD. #hungerinthelands
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by bashydemy1: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
APC shall not know peace!

SMH for the zombies above
Your monicker says alot about who you are....

yeye pikin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by bashydemy1: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Story for the gods, How did other Governors attend the NEC meeting then?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Donnyperry(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who really cares? When we all know your presence at the Convention will only lead to a breakdown of peace and order with your uncouth speeches.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Josmila(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
'Loose kanyon' always playing the victim card, you were placed under house to what end? Other governors were not barricaded at their lodge, only Fayose was. This one ascribes too much importance to himself mehn...ok let's assume he was blocked, what happened to trekking there or using okada as he's famous for, bullcrap!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Kristaville(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
bullshit

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
GreatEngineer:
Since that was not your house but lodge, can we call it "lodge arrest".
This govt. Can do anything they like so sorry for that.
Next time you hear Buhari, you will run more Bolt.
....Lodge Arrest ni ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by gretblue: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
SeriousMinded:
Buhari and anti people congress APC will try everything possible to kill the voice of opposition.
God bless GEJ during his regime oppositions incoulding APC had their voices to opposed ABCD. #hungerinthelands
Bros u don fall mugu to Fayose pranks.We all know him with this antics.You should have simply asked Fayose how did other governors get to convention centre.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Dajugba: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Act of tyrant and dictatorship. Soon it will graduate to assassination of opponet party. If trump talk, Nigerian so they run month say why him yan.
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by daniela556(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
sorry mr Governor
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by donodion(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Never take anything this man says serious

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by iaminspired: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by peddyoosa1: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
why is he crying, has he not done something like DAT for bola tinubu,niyi adebayo former governor of ekiti & host of others in ekiti during local government election in his first ugly tenor as governor in ekiti. more are still coming for him. when Jonathan was using power over amechi to block him frm entering airport dey no shout.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by marshmonii: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Honestly i must confess fayose is a very useless and stupid goat, this animal is not just fit to be a leader, very unfortunate to ekiti people
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by uridadole: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Show us picture of the armoured vehicles please. I know u will be quick to take a picture.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know, fayose will have sometin to say
Uncle fayose, don't forget during ur election
the then river state governor (Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi)
was stop at Odudu along Akure -Ado road, from entering Ekiti.

so what are u talking about, Now?
U PDPS never know anytin
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by okelola1986(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
dat is gud for u sir u ve behaved like dat b4, ve u forgotten 2014 Ekiti governorship election ? when u lock up Ameach and Co at Ado Ekiti
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by iamdynamite(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
APC shall not know peace!

SMH for the zombies above
and what should happen to pdp?
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Realdeals(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
It was his fellow PDP Governors that order police not let him out, they knew he can cause additional Katakata to their plan..
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by gbishman: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wike was your host and its his state, therefore one would expect Wike to address the nation rather than the visitor.
U were all here in defiance of a court ruling and as such u were met by law officers, whose duty it is to enforce the law.
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by kadree(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Someone was busy dislodging ewa agoyin from dia place of comfort up to the point of losing memory as to y e left ekiti for ph n he his hia complaining of house arrest.i m of d opinion dat e shud b tired, trying to buy sympathy from his overstretched n exhausted gullible army of supporters. Someday, d true reason e wasn't at convention will come to the clear open, dis I know. Biliv dos tiffs in d name of politicians at ur own peril.
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fayose

Answer the question

How did the other governors go out?

Coz we knw d likes of mimiko, dave umahi also logged there and still went to d convention without any fuzz

Just tell us u spirit is for sherriff....while ur body is for markafi

Or as self acclaimed prophet you already know the exercise will be in futility ?
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
I thought he was interviewed yesterday at PH when he said the convention was a success
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
jameso88:
dear nairalanders, please my android phone keyboard is not functioning, can anybody tell me what to do.
I have an idea but u may not like it.
the solution has only few processes to overcome forever.
#1. Strike the phone on the floor with full force.

#2. Pick up the pieces and gather them.

#3. Throw them into the dust bin.

#4. Collect your ATM card and withdraw money from 30k to 50k.

#5. Boldly walk into a good mobile phone center and buy yourself a brand new phone.
please after u finish just let me know, thanks.
Re: PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose by petchi: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Zombies are clapping and hailing Buhari but the forget this we are under democracy and not military regime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.