Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) (29922 Views)

Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model / Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor / How The Dream Of Africa’s First Car Maker Dr. Ezekiel Izogu Was Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
If we say the beautiful ones are yet unborn then what do we say about the gifted ones, being conceived?
I’ve seen amazing almost real sketches with pencils and pens, but a car built out of scarp metals and condemned motor parts? Now that’s inspirational. Its okay to assume he probably took on the awesome idea to support his family, gain financial freedom or make a name for himself.

The 21 year old Nigerian Student in his final year in secondary school from Kebbi said he built his first car to help him go to school. Now how cool can that be? During my childhood days, you became the school’s most popular kid if you had the latest gadgets or rocked the most expensive shoes and by that i mean ”Cultina’s” from Bata and Leventist shops back in the early 90’s.

I’m wondering how Muzzamil Umar felt when he first drove his self made car into the school premises? What would have gone through the minds of his class mates and teachers? And his parents?

I’m hoping this post inspires us to look within and change the world we live in now.
In Michael Jackson’s words

“if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change – Man in the mirror”

http://lifedrama.com.ng/meet-the-21-year-old-nigerian-car-makerphotos/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
More photos...Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44 kindly help move this to FTP to inspire someone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by itzLanreY: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
good one there.. FTC...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
this is coool meehn
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by moxiemania(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol. He assembled spare parts naa.
What did he make The metal? Or the sofa inside grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by lekpaboy(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
where your workshop dey. I want make u help me redesign my daddy's beetle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Very creative..nice
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Lovelynature(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
i don reach front page.. if u na dey find me me i don land.kikiki... cool cool cool cool cool wink wink tongue tongue
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Dullahi(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Kudos to you. Kerp doing us proud
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by orimsamsam(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
u need to start appreciating people that are gifted Dan u

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by helphelp: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Not a bad one..

One question though : Na you manufacture the engine as well?
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by RobinRay(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Mikehell(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Pavore9: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
How many times will same story be pushed to the Front-page! angry

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Self made or self assembled?

Either way, Kebbi state government can send this talented guy to Massassuchet Institute of Technology.

2 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by rickyrex(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=48574169]If we say the beautiful ones are yet unborn then what do we say about the gifted ones, being conceived?
I’ve seen amazing almost real sketches with pencils and pens, but a car built out of scarp metals and condemned motor parts? Now that’s inspirational. Its okay to assume he probably took on the awesome idea to support his family, gain financial freedom or make a name for himself.

The 21 year old Nigerian Student in his final year in secondary school from Kebbi said he built his first car to help him go to school. Now how cool can that be? During my childhood days, you became the school’s most popular kid if you had the latest gadgets or rocked the most expensive shoes and by that i mean ”Cultina’s” from Bata and Leventist shops back in the early 90’s.

I’m wondering how Muzzamil Umar felt when he first drove his self made car into the school premises? What would have gone through the minds of his class mates and teachers? And his parents?

I’m hoping this post inspires us to look within and change the world we live in now.
In Michael Jackson’s words

“if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change – Man in the mirror”

http://lifedrama.com.ng/meet-the-21-year-old-

I can only agree with that small vehicle but that bus, nah lie. He assemble the parts
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one....we gettin dia small small.........make haters go die

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Wow this is cool...kudos to him..
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
well get there, na small small.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
we'll get there, na small small.
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by NameChecker: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2016
ok
Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by costandi(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
Can you assemble anything?

15 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by chillingbabe: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:
How many have you assembled?

13 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by originalKsp(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
good

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by y0rmee: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
moxiemania:

Now tell me, what can you "make"?

I'm sure...it's nothing!

5 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by westlius(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
innoson motors abeg hire dat dude he is gud we must encourage our own weather na igbo yoruba hausa fulani ijaw tiv we must embrace our handwork

11 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by omonla555: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
If he a flat-head, they will not allow Nairalanders to rest.

Thank God, this is a Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by dermmy(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Chai...see how talents dey waste for this country. People like this need support o.

1 Like

Re: Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) by Spells(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
He assembled parts that n that's cool...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's First Bionic Man With Heart And Circulatory System / Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.