Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,534 members, 7,847,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

“we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers (487 Views)

We Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The FG - Avengers / No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers by babile: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
In a statement released today by the supposed spokesman for the dialogue group, Ballantyne Agiri, Militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, reportedly agreed to dialogue with the Federal government to find a solution to the lingering crisis in the Niger Delta region.

Niger Delta Avengers spokesperson, Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo, has now debunked the report via his Twitter account, insisting that the militant group is not ready for any negotiation or dialogue with the Federal Government. He also encouraged the Nigerian Army and DSS to declared the supposed spokesperson for the ‘dialogue group’,  Ballantyne Agiri, wanted.
www.wnaija.com.ng
Re: “we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers by idesylvester(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Now wey light wan b like say e stable pls The Avengers make Una bomb Aso rock abeg

As na pipeline we dey use get light abeg make Una 4give us eh

We don too suffer,no: good road,water,cheap accommodation,no security abeg make light jst try dey... thank u
Re: “we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers by daveyjay(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2016
Please NDA, whether anqry or not, if U choose to act, just dnt unleash your actions on the poor masses else I qo vex, and when I vex anyfin can happen, fiqht the politicians not helpless citizens
Re: “we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers by DonBobes(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Is the FG ready to dialogue with you riffrafs before
Its been long I hear of pipe bombing self, Continue & pls dnt stop. Ediots!!!
Re: “we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers by scribble: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2016
daveyjay:
Please NDA, whether anqry or not, if U choose to act, just dnt unleash your actions on the poor masses else I qo vex, and when I vex anyfin can happen, fiqht the politicians not helpless citizens

The politicians steal the oil revenue

Their quarrel is with politicians unlike boko haram who want everyone to turn to paedophiles

(1) (Reply)

Wike And Fayose Don Buy Market For Pdp / Edo Guber; 10 Of Godwin Obaseki’s Campaign Promises / FBN Insurance Thrives On Challenges – Ojumah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.