Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,704 members, 7,840,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki (430 Views)

Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by KINGinVAHALA: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
[b]Governorship candidate of the APC in Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki, yesterday, described the allegation by the chairman of the PDP in Edo state, Chief Dan Orbih that he did not tender his credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC as mischievous and diversionary.

Speaking during a campaign tour in Owan West and East, he said the PDP allegation was mischievous and diversionary because “I have my certificates and the institutions I attended are there for anybody to verify so this is laughable honestly”.

According to him, “it is sad that rather than discuss issues that will better our people these unserious people kept talking about things that have no meaning to us. None of them can stand me in terms of credentials. That I don’t talk does not mean I am a fool. These guys are charlatans because they live just on politics all their lives, so they are desperate now. “Nigerians are talking about the bad economy that the PDP led us to they are talking about certificates. Meanwhile these are people who were rusticated from school for violent conduct yet they have mouth to talk. I will challenge any of them anywhere any time.[/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/submission-certificate-orbihs-allegation-diversionary-obaseki/
Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Just Observing cool cool
Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by KINGinVAHALA: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
O Lord, who is gonna save PDP right now?
Sheriff hitting them at their backs, Oshiomole shooting them arrows at their fronts and now Godwin Obaseki hitting them sideways.
Now I know why Christ said on the cross that its finished, he was referring to PDP being finished.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by nonjebose(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
One word; distractions
Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by Flyingngel(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by Mylove55(f): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2016
ize-iyamu is a real symbol of pdp, that is why he could not stay in apc, symbol of corruption. just to play politics without anything upstair, with his flat head like ipods
Re: Submission Of Certificate: Orbih’s Allegation Diversionary — Obaseki by predear(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
I guess Obaseki is certificateless like his oga at D top.

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of Wike / Niger Delta Monarchs Visit Ibe Kachikwu (photos) / PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.