Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters (524 Views)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters by shuggah(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2016
good evening with the love of God, i dont care if these makes fp or is seen at all but let the oil that touched d tip of d thumb also extend to all fingers.
i have read many posts of atheists bashing christains mainly and deriving maximum utility in doing that nd i want to say this to my brothers, the war that we fight is nt that of d flesh but that of the spirit,trying to argue with them wont change their mind because they enjoy living a worldly life nd in one of seun's post, he tagged masturbation as pleasuring oneself and fornication as pleasuring one's neighbour.Atheists enjoy the attention they get on nairaland nd the support seun gives them so the best advice to christians is to desist from exchanging words with them rather pray for them,my mum used to say that "there is nothing that will ever make the stomach face the back", if renowned dictators with maximum worldly powers cant stop christianity then seun nd nairaland are just a bunch of comic figures , nd i plead u all in the name of God to pray fervently for d lost souls especially here on nairaland,they are pleased with worldly things nd laugh at those who dont have,if its just abt this world then why do we have to die.
@seun i pray for u everyday eva since i read abt u from one of the threads here,may the love of God abound with u.
sorry for some of the errors,,its both typo nd human errors.
Re: Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters by dayowunmi(m): 3:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Seen!

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. / Jwfacts- Is The Watchtower The Truth? / There Is Room For Repentance! See Who Is Wishing Us All, A Happy Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.