Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? (7071 Views)

What Gives You Joy And Satisfaction? / Who's The One That Gives You Joy Everyday? / Your Weakness Is What Gives Your Foundation Power To Limit You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by kasson(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2017
What gives you joy as a christain? To me doing good to my neighbour gives me joy. What about you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Akerry(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2017
What really gives me joy as a Christian is found in Revelation 5:12.and john 3:16 It always elevate me to a settled state of contentment, confidence and hope.

First2Comment.....lol

4 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Sarang(f): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Being a christian.

Knowing that I am one is happiness to me.

5 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Faith in Christ Jesus smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by DebbyChris(f): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
The fact that my God is great...

6 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
The moment am in the church & I know am worshipping God Almighty.
& as a catholic, the moment choir chants:
"Gloria in excelsis Deo" I feel like am in heaven already.
#TeamCatholic,
Am proud to be one
& I will die a catholic

18 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by bi0nics: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2017
The fact that I can tell a muslim that only my God is the real deal

8 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Jesus Christ is my joy. oh my gosh! i feel exceedily happy at the name Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Guru9ja(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2017
Helping people that are desperately in need of something.

3 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by arejibadz(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2017
the fact that Jesus died for me

6 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2017
undecided nothing really...things got harder, my parents who have been serving Christ even before I was born, is not even finding their welfare getting better yet they continue serving Him!

6 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by bro4u: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2017
itz not like the religion of pissundecided

4 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by kasson(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2017
2kaybiel:
Jesus Christ is my joy. oh my gosh! i feel exceedily happy at the name Jesus Christ.

Yeah, i can see you are fill with joy of the LORD in you.

4 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by kasson(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Guru9ja:
Helping people that are desperately in need of something.
You are right.

2 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Oh yeah i am very happy as a christian and living the most peaceful life on earth and not like others that has violence and terror in their mentality. So i am much happy smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2017
ItsQuinn:
What gives me joy as a Christian is that I can do what ever I want and still be blessed because the Christian God is a forgiving God cheesy grin
Hi bae, I hope last night was fun, hope you are okay to go to church

1 Like

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by kasson(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2017
2kaybiel:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE MUST BOW. THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS

4 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by timilehin007(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2017
c I like my church
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by trumpclinton247: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
SALVATION of my Soul....I derive from death and resurrection of my My master JESUS CHRIST...when you live and profess it by Faith

1 Like

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2017
What gives me joy as a Christian is that I can do what ever I want and still be blessed because the Christian God is a forgiving God cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Adonis3: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2017
okochaik:
Oh yeah i am very happy as a christian and living the most peaceful life on earth and not like others that has violence and terror in their mentality. So i am much happy smiley

You've got this much hatred and cynicism in your heart yet you're happy you're a Christian.

Your case can be likened to the guy in Luke 18

You're worse than those whom you condemn!!!

Have a Blessed Sunday.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

4 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2017
Redemption by the blood of Jesus, the forgiveness of sins. Sounds more like the best kind of life insurance policy, to me. I believe in Christ and his sacrifice and i savour in the entire message of Christianity. It's a message of utmost joy, no wonder it's called the good news.

However, i do not begrudge, resent or condemn anyone who does not share this belief of mine. I do not see them as hell-bound, i do not see them as mistaken, and i do not try to convert them.

3 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by hisgrace090: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2017
That unfailing powerful presence of Christ always with me.
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by shaddoww: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2017
The fact dat I find solution to every problem in d Bible n d fact dat it's a true religion of peace.
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by chukslawrence(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2017
f
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by sweetmusictv: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2017
Jesus doesn't simply stress one with loads of rituals, all you need is believe in Him and enjoy quality interrelationship with God with graceful benefits!

This indeed gives me an Ever-lasting joy.

1 Like

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by seenter84: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Helping people regardless they don't appreciate it
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Rochas8: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Fu ck you naira land and all its admins.....if this were a Muslim post, you guys would pit some crap page that would make someone profess to be a Muslim before he or she can make a comment....you are fucking religionist

1 Like

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Kingsolar: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
D fact dat even Quaran recognized CHRIST as d greatest Prophet dat av eva walk on d face of d earth, d fact dat even in Quaran, JESUS was said nt having an earthly father, d fact dat CHRIST SAVES.
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by fortunekaura(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2017
knowing that i serve the living God... And have no regrets over my my choice.... I can go on an on
proudly christian and am not ashame.
Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2017
Adonis3:

You've got this much hatred and cynicism in your heart yet you're happy you're a Christian.

Your case can be likened to the guy in Luke 18

You're worse than those whom you condemn!!!

Have a Blessed Sunday.

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Oga I no call anybody name, abi war and terror good?

2 Likes

Re: What Gives You Joy As A Christain? by Alajiki(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2017
bi0nics:
The fact that I can tell a muslim that only my God is the real deal

Oni kati-kati.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam / Happy Mothering Sunday / Jesus Also Preached Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.