Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ (18281 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2016
The first Nigerian schoolgirl from Chibok to be rescued from Boko Haram says she misses the father of her baby, a suspected Islamist militant.
In her first interview since being found with her baby in May, Amina Ali Nkeki told Reuters she also wanted to go home to Chibok, a town in the north.

She and her child are being held in the capital, Abuja, for what the government calls a restoration process.

More than 200 girls were kidnapped from a school in Chibok in April 2014.

The abduction led to the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, that was supported by US First Lady Michelle Obama and Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai.

The Boko Haram group has waged a violent insurgency for several years in north-eastern Nigeria in its quest for Islamic rule.

Ms Nkeki was found three months ago by a vigilante group in a forest with suspected militant Mohammed Hayatu, who identified himself as her husband, and their child of four months.

The 21-year-old said she was unhappy about being separated from Mr Hayatu, who was arrested after they were found.

“I want him to know that I am still thinking about him,” she told Reuters. “Just because we got separated, that does not mean that I don’t think about him.”

During the interview she only lifted her gaze from the floor once to breastfeed her daughter when the baby was brought into the room, Reuters reports.
“I just want to go home – I don’t know about school,” she said. “I will decide about school when I get back.”

Her mother, Binta Ali, told the BBC Hausa service earlier this week that her daughter wanted the government to give her a sewing machine so she could become a seamstress.

She said the man claiming to be her daughter’s husband had said he was a mechanic from the town of Mubi before he was captured by Boko Haram – and that he had organised their escape.

Earlier her brother had told the BBC that because of an increase in air strikes Mr Hayatu was no longer willing to continue fighting and they had planned to leave together.

Ms Nkeki said she had not watched the video, released by Boko Haram on Sunday, which apparently shows recent footage of some the other missing Chibok girls.

“I think about them a lot – I would tell them to be hopeful and prayerful,” she said. “In the same way God rescued me, he will also rescue them.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/168698/rescued-chibok-schoolgirl-misses-militant-husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by HungerBAD: 5:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Saw this on CNN earlier.

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by tyson99(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2016
lol
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Women and stewpid love are so compatible...very weak creatures angry

If someone can abduct you, rape you repeatedly to the extent of getting you pregnant and you can still wake up one day (after bn rescued) to say you miss him, then your problem is out of this world.

But there is nothing the holy cane cannot do.. undecided

Flogging ll go a long way in solving this problem.

Oya, bring da holy cane

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 18, 2016
maybe he could last for 4hrs, who knows cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Kenzico(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/168698/rescued-chibok-schoolgirl-misses-militant-husband

Hmmm...Just imagine! At 21, her zeal to get educated has been tarnished since the abduction.

I hope she finds her husband o! O di egwu o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by MidasTouche01(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2016
They for don leave her with him na undecided

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by joseph1832(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
Women and stewpid love so compatible...very weak creatures angry
Come on bruv! Stop being mean. She's only a kid you know. Remember with women, "anything can happen". After all, Beauty fell in love with a beast. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Eleyi gidigan o

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Come on bruv! Stop being mean. She's only a kid you know. Remember with women, "anything can happen". After all, Beauty fell in love with a beast. grin
lool..bro, @ 21? I am an advocate of flogging for kids like this. Its jst soo annoying. I am sure the first few sex she had with her suspected militant husband wasn't agreed mutually.

7 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nagasaki7: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2016
How did she become his legal wife? An abductor and r.api.st can never be her husband.

For the first time in Nigeria, the government is referring to an abductor, .ra.p.ist and a mass murderer as a militant husband.

Nigeria has attain new lows with the Buhari's government

There is wide difference between militants and terrorists

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Pamelayoung: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Show her recent pics, let me assess how well she is doing.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:

If someone can abduct you, rape you repeatedly to the extent of getting you pregnant and you can still wake up one day (after bn rescued) to say you miss him, then your problem is out of this world.

But there is nothing cane cannot do.. undecided

Oya, bring da holy cane

Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? The kid is obviously suffering from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2016
LastMumu:

Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? The kid is obviously suffering from it.
yea..

Ever heard of the holy cane? The kid is obviously in need of it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by ShalomX: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:

But there is nothing cane cannot do.. undecided

Oya, bring da holy cane

Trash!
......and your generalization is soooo stupid.

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2016
ShalomX:

Trash!
......and your generalization is soooo stupid.

Mtcheeeew
you must be new in this crazy world

5 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by duduade: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Tнe power oғ a preeeĸ canт вe denιed

5 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by GuyWise(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Is it that the terrorist has gone back to boko haram territory?

Or his own role from the movie of scam may-29th has just finished?

I need answers please.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by joseph1832(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
lool..bro, @ 21? I am an advocate of flogging for kids like this. Its jst soo annoying. I am sure the first few sex she had with her suspected militant husband wasn't agreed mutually.
Yes I'm also inclined to reason along the same line with you. Remember Beauty also hated the Beast when she first met him. grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2016
midolian:
yea..

Ever heard of the holy cane? The kid is obviously in need of it.

Holy cane to cure mental disorder? Crazy morafucker grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by midolian(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2016
LastMumu:

Holy cane to cure mental disorder? Crazy morafucker grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by atuanso: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
There is a sense of rightness we all posess as humans'' weather a terrorist iis good or bad is all in your head'
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Imithea(f): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2016
That's horrifying and situation of pitfalls. undecided
Falling in love with an islamist terrorist, one might question our good girl's sanity.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Progressive01(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Life's such a mystery...
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmm, dis is cerious o
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by tundelis(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
sad
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by MadCow1: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Stockholm Syndrome.. and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Its Normal.

She needs serious serious therapy.

For all we know, her Boko Bae was very nice towards her. 2 years is quite a long time to spend with your captors and not develop some feelings towards them.
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
pussy
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by cyberdurable(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by Frank3n2(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Amina Ali ‘misses Militant Husband’ by saracus(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Lol. Don't blame her sha, first love and the guy did it well grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi / LCC Targets Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Opens New Operation Office / Osinbajo: Shasha Represents Unity, Recent Mayhem Unfortunate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.