Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? (880 Views)

Dakkada Dalm Oil Refinery Successfully Online Video Interview Should Get Their T / My Interviewer Asked Me About The Church I Attend And My Salvation Experience. / Help !!! Which Interview Should I Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by zoneros(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2016
I got an invitation for the Nigeria Police Force Interview scheduled on 22nd August and 29th August (Aptitude test and screening).
24 hours later I got another invite for interview also scheduled on 22nd August in a secondary school. It's considerably a big school which promised to pay attractively. It's also a boarding school with accommodation, water and light available for staffs.
Meanwhile, I live in Kaduna and I have to travel down to Ibadan for the Police test and screening. Note, the school is in Kaduna.
I'm quite confused now to decide which one to attend. I've been idle since my Passing out from NYSC in April.
Please which one should I attend? Your advice will be duly appreciated.
Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by Gistboy: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2016
FG recruitment is all about connection, if ur not well connected, I suggest you attend the secondary school interview which you know is likely to be by merit and ur chances of being selected if perform well is big. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Brother forget police, attend Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by dotman10(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2016
from all indication, i will advise you take the school job because as someone earlier mentioned, you cant be sure you will be considered for the police job considering the number of people who applied plus the issue of who knows who stuff in this country. if after spending so much for transport, plus the risk of traveling, u didnt get the job and eventually u still missed out on the school job, its a total loss. Hence, u should be just humble yourself and be humbled.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by PresVA: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
Can't you call the school and reschedule the interview?

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by abimbawealth(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2016
I wouldn't advise you leave ome for the other...so, as the poater above said, can't you reschedule the School's interview cause you never can tell which one will click...

I wish you the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by xvy1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Broda, call d skul & reschedule d interview

1 Like

Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by Sezua(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
reschedule d school interview, u cn either ask for dem to move the date 4ward or backwards. Because dese days jst hold any interview u see tight
Re: Advise Please, Which Interview Should I Attend? by zoneros(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks everyone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacancies At Ethiopian Airline / Vacancy: Cashiers needed In A Sport Bet Shop at Ikotun / Need A Driving Job With Accommodation In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.