Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

"Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode (24237 Views)

PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2016
When I warned our people about President Muhammadu Buhari and what he would do with power no-one listened.
When I warned the PDP leadership and particularly our PDP governors about the dangers of making Ali Modu Sheriff National Chairman they would not listen.
I also told them that the government would NOT allow the convention to hold because Sheriff is working for them.
Now look at what they are doing in PH in collusion with some corrupt judges just to destabilise, destroy and silence the opposition.
Governors put under house arrest. Convention venue sealed off. Delegates prevented from entering the stadium. It is shameful.

Let me make a another prediction: this is just the beginning of their tyranny. It will get far worse. That is "mai chanji" for you!

The sooner the leaders of the PDP wake up, smell the coffee and appreciate the kind of monster they are dealing with and the sooner they elect and select leaders that are prepared to risk their lives and liberty to confront this government the better.

If you want democracy and freedom you must be prepared to confront the dictator and fight for it. Where there is no justice, there can be no peace. Where there is no freedom, there can be no joy.

My dear egbon Dr. Doyin Okupe, a man for whom I have the greatest respect and affection and one of the most for idable and credible leaders in our party, has suggested that we should "negotiate" with Ali Modu Sheriff to settle this issue and that we should "not blame Buhari and the APC for our woes" but rather we should blame ourselves.

He is partially right on the latter point but not on the former. My response to him which wad posted on his Facebook wall reads as follows:
"Egbon mi, I beg to differ. If you remember I warned the governors about Shetiff when they imposed him on us.

The PDP Ministers Forum rejected him as did the PDP Board of Trustees but the governors would not listen.
Now we have been vindicated because everything that we said would happen has come to pass.
[b]The imposition of Sheriff by the Governors Forum was the biggest mistake that we have made since conceeding the election to Buhari and frankly, as I wrote at the time, I believe that he bewitched the governors that brought him and indeed those in the party that accepted him and agreed to work with him.
Now the power of the spell has worne off and their eyes have opened. Sadly though things will get worse because Sheriff is under orders: he is working a script and that script was crafted by those who commissioned him to divide, weaken and kill our party.

When you open your doors for a snake what do you expect? I am not surprised by all he is doing because he is acting true to type: he is a green snake who has dipped his fangs deeply into our flesh and whose poison is kiling us slowly.
Truth is that there can never be any compromise with Sheriff. You cannot compromise with the devil or a snake.
You cannot wine and dine or attempt to cohabit with a creature that the great writer and teacher, Mr. David Icke, describes as a "shape-shifting sociopath and reptilian".[/b]
There can be no felllowship between light and darkness even in politics. You cannot negotiate with a narcicistic meglomaniac who wants your head to be cut off and served to him on a silver platter.
Sheriff is working for Buhari to destroy the PDP and he has almost succeeded in his mission.
The only answer is for us to continue to fight him in the courts and elsewhere and, if push comes to shove, form another party, get our members and supporters to join that party and leave the bastard with the carcass of the old PDP.

Very few people will stay with him because carcasses tend to stink and because he is the quuntessential plague. After some time even his most diehard supporters will get sick of him and abandon him.
Finally let us remember the following. We must never attempt to appease a tyrant: it encourages him in his tyranny and it gives him pleasure. To the bully, compromise is seen as nothing more than weakness".

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206258331366639&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206258331366639%3Atl_objid.10206258331366639%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-8244603629215421644&__tn__=%2As

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by fiizznation: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2016
These guys always find one way or another to bring the president into their mess. Was buhari the person that brought modu-sheriff to PDP and made him the national chairman? Anyone who knows sheriff well knows the man is a complete troublemaker. You PDP guys thought you can use and dump him like a sack of rotten onions. You PDP guys made him chairman of your party so that he can settle some of yours debts with his own pocket money, and after he settled some of your debts, you guys wanted to play a very fast one on him.

I still don't understand why the PDP are calling the president's name into their disagreements. We all heard how the ekiti man and his rivers counterpart were singing the praises of modu-sheriff when he was technically brought in to lead the party to the 'promise land'. Now nobody talks about the ekiti man or the rivers man again, all we are awash with from the PDP guys are 'buhari, APC, military regime, dictatorship' and some other irrelevant nonsense.

The sorry situation of the PDP can be liken to a man who married an unfaithful lady as a wife even when he knows the lady isn't loyal. Just 2months into their wedding and the wife have started sleeping around with his neighbors and what not. Now instead of this man to blame himself for marrying an unfaithful wife even when he knows she is a hoe before he married her, No he didn't do that. Rather he started blaming his office colleagues for his predicament and miscalculation. The man even blamed his grandfather in the village for his woes.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2016
It doesn't take a soothsayer to see the future of things in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by molydonhenry(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2016
onatisi:
It doesn't take a soothsayer to see the future of things in Nigeria.
Eh en bros, pls can you predict life in Nigeria, in the next two years

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by bashydemy1: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2016
FFK need to just shut up and face PDP wahala, When the same Sheriff was eating and dining with GEJ prio to election is it APC that impose him to be GEJ friend? When Fayose and Wike was singing his praise is it PMB that make him PDP chairman? this guys need to take the blame and not APC.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by temitemi1(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria is in hot mess under this demonic party called apc!

6 Likes

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Progressive01(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
When I warned the Nigerian people about what the APC represented and that..
Swear I didn't go beyond this point.

PDP's internal wahala, but APC to blame.

The idiocy of this blabbermouth cvnt knows no bounds.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by veekid(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2016
This country is a joke
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Category1: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2016
fiizznation:
These guys always find one way or another to bring the president into their mess. Was buhari the person that brought modu-sheriff to PDP and made him the national chairman? Anyone who knows sheriff well knows the man is a complete troublemaker. You PDP guys thought you can use and dump him like a sack of rotten onions. You PDP guys made him chairman of your party so that he can settle some of yours debts with his own pocket money, and after he settled some of your debts, you guys wanted to play a very fast one on him.
I still don't understand why the PDP are calling the president's name into their disagreements. We all heard how the ekiti man and his rivers counterpart were singing the praises of modu-sheriff when he was technically brought in to lead the party to the 'promise land'. Now nobody talks about the ekiti man or the rivers man again, all we are awash with from the PDP guys are 'buhari, APC, military regime, dictatorship' and some other irrelevant nonsense.
The sorry situation of the PDP can be liken to a man who married an unfaithful lady as a wife even when he knows the lady isn't loyal. Just 2months into their wedding and the wife have started sleeping around with his neighbors and what not. Now instead of this man to blame himself for marrying an unfaithful wife even when he knows she is a hoe before he married her, No he didn't do that. Rather he started blaming his office colleagues for his predicament and miscalculation. The man even blamed his grandfather in the village for his woes.
Shut DA hell up zombie

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by AntiWailer: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2016
Who give Booda Femi sour breastmilk ?

Foolish human being.

The PDP Governors forced Sherrif on the Party but Buhari must be blamed.

Dullard must have a new synonym.

Every body writing crap for relevance in PDP. In case PDP accidentally come back. They can claim they fought. grin grin

Nice strategy though.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by acunon: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
PDP
Always a party of confusion and commotion. They can't act on lowkey as APShit do. Always washing there dirty linen outside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by MandingoXXX: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
For 16 Years, PDP Held Nigeria Like This:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Firefire(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Interesting...
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Psyrus(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
See gobe
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Timoleon(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by NameChecker: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
dridowu:
Pdp blaming APC for their woes .

The "Political Yahoo Boys" in PDP are
unable to hammer as they use to . . .

Buhari/APC is blocking every financial leakages that may
serve as residual income to them. . .
Aren't you surprised how EFCC, DSS, Tax authorities have
been after them while APC members/scams are being ignored?
Now Sheriff is being used to destroy the party, after which he
will join APC in 2019 (Just like the case of Amechie )

PDP now lack political strategies since OBJ departed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by dridowu: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Pdp blaming APC for their woes .
When FFK and pdp were using Sherriff to destroy APP, they were happy then.
Now it has boomerang on them, still blaming APC for their internal crisis .
When GEJ was romancing with Sherriff they were happy, now they see Sherriff has devil
When Wike and Fayose were backing Sherriff were they blind, yet they blame APC for their internal crisis.
God Punish PDP

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by MadCow1: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
PeeDeePee's greatest mistake was:: Fhucking with Sheriff.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by bigerboy200: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2016
Trash
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Odani: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2016
YOU SEE FIRE U JUMP INSIDE YOU COME SAY NA BUHARI AND APC FAULT sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by LydayBobo(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Oh! I miss Gani Fawehinmi. May your soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Franchise21(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Lol... FFK with his loud mouth

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by admax(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2016
When APC continually blamed Jonathan for Nigeria's present problems, we told them to shut up and get to work. In the same vain I would like to tell FFK and PDP to shut up and fix their mess rather than drag APC and Buhari to the mess PDP made.

Was it Buhari or APC that told Wike and Fayose to carry their two left legs to negotiate and make Sheriff their chairman in the first instance? Nonsense! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Okundaye4(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2016
MandingoXXX:
For 16 Years, PDP Held Nigeria Like This:

And who are the APC today?

5 Likes

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by cyberdurable(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2016
[size=15pt]FFK IS A REDEEMED AFONJA...[/size] The most reasonable yolobar man I knw

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
PDP's biggest mistake was to field an underperforming and disappointing GEJ for second term without primaries.

4 Likes

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by IllegalMoney: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Buhari is a big mistake that need to be corrected before 2019

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by IllegalMoney: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by tundelis(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
I sha don book space weytin concern me with FFK matter
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by wristbangle: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
I still don't get the rhythms of PDP throwing tantrum that sheriff is an APC loyalist. No evidence to back up this moronic claim.

Anyway these politicians are known to be greedy, so I am not surprised they kicked out someone who restore confidence to the party for an alien using their opponent as a bail strategy to justify their stance.

The only problem I have here are the gullible youths who will still vote for these buffoons. I am sick and tired of voting same set of miscreants.

I see no reason why we can't route for another party aside APC and PDP in the next gubernatorial election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by amobii: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2016
But why all these people accusing Buhari on top of PDP's problem, the two major governors that made Sherrif the chairman were die hard enemy of Buhari,(Fayose &Wike) but other top members warned them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials / Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.