Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode (24252 Views)

PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / PDP Governors Plan ‘unity List’ To Stop IBB, Jonathan / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by lawsta(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
medeay:
dont blame the man my brother. you should know when someone is with an abnormal open tooth, so many unguarded words comes through the leaking tooths even when he is not ready to speak.

u are funny
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Spells(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Zoo of a country
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by duality(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2016
fiizznation:
These guys always find one way or another to bring the president into their mess. Was buhari the person that brought modu-sheriff to PDP and made him the national chairman? Anyone who knows sheriff well knows the man is a complete troublemaker. You PDP guys thought you can use and dump him like a sack of rotten onions. You PDP guys made him chairman of your party so that he can settle some of yours debts with his own pocket money, and after he settled some of your debts, you guys wanted to play a very fast one on him.

I still don't understand why the PDP are calling the president's name into their disagreements. We all heard how the ekiti man and his rivers counterpart were singing the praises of modu-sheriff when he was technically brought in to lead the party to the 'promise land'. Now nobody talks about the ekiti man or the rivers man again, all we are awash with from the PDP guys are 'buhari, APC, military regime, dictatorship' and some other irrelevant nonsense.

The sorry situation of the PDP can be liken to a man who married an unfaithful lady as a wife even when he knows the lady isn't loyal. Just 2months into their wedding and the wife have started sleeping around with his neighbors and what not. Now instead of this man to blame himself for marrying an unfaithful wife even when he knows she is a hoe before he married her, No he didn't do that. Rather he started blaming his office colleagues for his predicament and miscalculation. The man even blamed his grandfather in the village for his woes.

You and your likes are really funny. I know you all accused GEJ of using the police against the hose of rep etc isn't it?

Now you don't want people to say so for Buhari.

Can you tell me why the venue of the convention was sealed by the police. there was no legal order mandating the police to do so. even the form 47/48 issued didn't mean the police should seal up the convention venue as the outcome will be subject to litigation if the complainanct feel it was wrong for the convention to go on. so the police objective was to stop the convention at all cost. That's political.

Not also forgeting that Fayose and others were detained and stoped from meeting with other governors until much later.

So we shouldn't hold Buhari responsible for the actions of the police? not with what have happend to the police leadership. I've said it before. we all don't need to defend buhari.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by ShelterHomes(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Polictics they say is a dirty game , Apc is using Sherrif to destabilize Pdp the same way Pdp is using Saraki they will swap at the end... sherrif is future presidential candidate for Apc but i don't know about Saraki , grin
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by MamaletASO: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
am neither a fan of PDP or Fani Kakode..am not a politician.

But sometimes when the Dog (fani kayode) barks, we may need to pay attention to it.

My question:
Do we really need democracy in Nigeria?? Then, lets practice TRUE FEDERALISM.

God bless naija
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by ziggy1702(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2016
PDP biggest problem at the moment is that they have too many pple trying to run the party with no central rallying figure like OBJ and Anenih use to be in time past, and GEJ who should have been a rallying force is not a strategist and don't want anything to do with pdp politics anymore therefore its confusion galore FFK should leave APC and PMB out of their woes

1 Like

Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by PastorOla1: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2016
The question is who is light, who is darkness, devil or saint between Sheriff & FFK PLS?
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by tundexijim(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]FFK IS A REDEEMED AFONJA...[/size] The most reasonable yolobar man I knw

What's reasonable in what he said. Blaming others for ur internal problem when u are the architect in the first place. Let them settle their problem with sheriff and see if the police will disturb their convention again...
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by bashydemy1: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
temitemi1:
Nigeria is in hot mess under this demonic party called apc!
hahahha you showcase your wailing tatctics again but this time without spamming the thread with pictures i guess you beginging to think with you brain.. Well can you tell us how on earth is APC the cause of PDP woe? Did APC impose Sheriff on PDP?
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by tundexijim(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
duality:

You and your likes are really funny. I know you all accused GEJ of using the police against the hose of rep etc isn't it?

Now you don't want people to say so for Buhari.

Can you tell me why the venue of the convention was sealed by the police. there was no legal order mandating the police to do so. even the form 47/48 issued didn't mean the police should seal up the convention venue as the outcome will be subject to litigation if the complainanct feel it was wrong for the convention to go on. so the police objective was to stop the convention at all cost. That's political.

Not also forgeting that Fayose and others were detained and stoped from meeting with other governors until much later.

So we shouldn't hold Buhari responsible for the actions of the police? not with what have happend to the police leadership. I've said it before. we all don't need to defend buhari.

Did u jst say there is no legal order by the court to the police to stop the convention? May be u should ask Justice Okon Abang....
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by macof(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
fiizznation:
These guys always find one way or another to bring the president into their mess. Was buhari the person that brought modu-sheriff to PDP and made him the national chairman? Anyone who knows sheriff well knows the man is a complete troublemaker. You PDP guys thought you can use and dump him like a sack of rotten onions. You PDP guys made him chairman of your party so that he can settle some of yours debts with his own pocket money, and after he settled some of your debts, you guys wanted to play a very fast one on him.

I still don't understand why the PDP are calling the president's name into their disagreements. We all heard how the ekiti man and his rivers counterpart were singing the praises of modu-sheriff when he was technically brought in to lead the party to the 'promise land'. Now nobody talks about the ekiti man or the rivers man again, all we are awash with from the PDP guys are 'buhari, APC, military regime, dictatorship' and some other irrelevant nonsense.

The sorry situation of the PDP can be liken to a man who married an unfaithful lady as a wife even when he knows the lady isn't loyal. Just 2months into their wedding and the wife have started sleeping around with his neighbors and what not. Now instead of this man to blame himself for marrying an unfaithful wife even when he knows she is a hoe before he married her, No he didn't do that. Rather he started blaming his office colleagues for his predicament and miscalculation. The man even blamed his grandfather in the village for his woes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Toofan007: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
This dude again? PDP is doing a good job of destroying itself. Nobody got to do nothing. And I thought PDP lost the elections ni? Dude making it sound like say them do us favor.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by july66: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206258331366639&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206258331366639%3Atl_objid.10206258331366639%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-8244603629215421644&__tn__=%2As
The president ddnt bring Sheriff but after his appointment as chairman of pdp, they must have used money & their relationship with him to lure him. This becomes easy with lure of ruling party. Truth is that tyrants all over the world are never comfortable with opposition so that they can carry out their acts without anyone challenging them. Most times they don't know anything but they believe they know all. Military theories most times don't profer solution to socio economic problems especially when the solutions are proffered by a man El Rufai claims ddnt pass any elite military exam but kept on getting his promotions as if he passed them.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by lordyugo: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
fiizznation:

u jus regurgitated wat FFK jus wrote.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by duality(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
tundexijim:

Did u jst say there is no legal order by the court to the police to stop the convention? May be u should ask Justice Okon Abang....

Yes. I said so. You go read it.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by damon222: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
fiizznation:

Ok, just swear that the inconclusive election conductor, Buhari has NO hand in this fast failing democrary? Who is as devilish , wicked as Buhari in this country? A man who won election, ran to the public within few hours and started saying those who gave 5% votes will pass through hell. Who is as wicked as that person? He took off five days after his election success and speed off to to shut down the marine university. Who is as devilish as Buhari? Now, you are saying Sheriff is bad.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by ezigr8(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
PDP-APC blame game is likened to 2 little children ask to narrate what caused them fighting
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by ezigr8(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
PDP-APC blame game is likened to 2 little children ask to narrate what caused them fighting

we sidon de look una
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by lexyclasy: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okundaye4:

And who are the APC today?
Bros you forgot people like Gov ahmed of kwara, Gov Tambuwal of Sokoto, Ex Gov Onyinlola of Osun,Ex Gov Nyako of Adamawa, Banabas Germade Ex PDP Boss, ahmadu Ali, Audu ogbe, Ibim semenitari NDDC Boss, NIMASA Boss Dakuku, Ribadu, Dambazzau, Buratai, Timi Alaibe Ex NDDC Boss, Heineken Lokpobiri Minister Agric, Uguru Usani ND Minister and host of others
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Tmoyo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
As FFK dey warn them, me self warned PDP not to make you FFK the Director of Publicity and campaign coordinator of the GEJ presidential race....they never hear and now dem dey smell their anus....
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by straighttalk(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
May God punish BUHARI for the rain wey no dey fall reach our farm. Even my mama chicken wey no gree lay egg na BUHARI and APC's fault.
lf PDP die more than this, we go declare BIAFRUAD OR REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA ATTACKERS (NDA)
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by greaterlove001: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
PDP/APC. All we need in this country is sound leadership.
Re: "Sheriff Bewitched PDP Governors" - Femi-fani Kayode by Kbraims(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
All dis u ar sayn is trash! who made Sheriff pdp share frm d on set...is it Buhari.u guyz wont jst stop makn noise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari / Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.