Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. (1066 Views)

Drug Suspect Breaks Crime Records, Refuses To Use Toilet For 24th Day / 10 Real Life Prison Breaks / Thief Breaks Into A House Through Roof In Edo, Then This Happened (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by tenderlaw(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2016
I was driving in front of the KiriKiri Maximum Security prisons when I saw a group of prisoners carrying out cleaning duties with very little supervision. You can see their proximity to motorists, with cutlasses in their hands. Also check out how relaxed the wardens are. Weapons or other contraband can easily be given to these prisoners, or they can even jump into one of these cars or take hostages. Too bad.

Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by okonja(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria wink
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by finalboss1(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2016
hnmmm ...
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by bkool7(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Well, it depends on the type of prisoners they use for the labour.
If they use a prisoner sentenced to 10 years and he's spend 9 years and some months. Escaping or trying to will only make things worst

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by bamirotola: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2016
Naija we hail thee!
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by mhizAnnie(f): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Now we can say it's minimal security grin
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by YorubaWoman: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2016
hmmmmm

God I reject any form of prison in my life and that of my loved ones.
and they were born too o
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by Okpore101(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2016
They can never try to escape. As you see them there na money dem dey make for those warders. If dem passers by money finish, they will share with the warder in charge.
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by tenderlaw(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is the kind of thing lalasticlala should hear. I believe there are even snakes in that grass.
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by onward4life(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
tenderlaw:
I was driving in front of the KiriKiri Maximum Security prisons when I saw a group of prisoners carrying out cleaning duties with very little supervision. You can see their proximity to motorists, with cutlasses in their hands. Also check out how relaxed the wardens are. Weapons or other contraband can easily be given to these prisoners, or they can even jump into one of these cars or take hostages. Too bad.

Bro what you saw were prisoners that are due to leave prison like say one month time, and they will never escape or harm anybody until they gets their freedom. Even if the ward man falls asleep they wud wake him when they are done, after spending fruit full ten years and just a month to go, running would not even come to their mind in the next forever because when caught again the ten years wud start counting from day one again. They are just giving them a sense of the new world especially now that Android devices are running the town grin grin
Re: This Is Why We Have Prison Breaks. by smellingmenses: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
A prisoner about to be released won't attempt escape

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend / Abomination: Man Rapes Goat To Death In Ondo / Name The Smell Of This Room....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.