Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung (5065 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Nbote(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Funny how these ppl shift blames and make flimsy excuses. So wen dey were promising and demanding atleast 5 medals from d Olympic contingent dey didn't realise dey were ill prepared? Since he knew 9months wasn't enof preparation why him allow us go waste d money?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by EteEdoho: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2016
U mean this tout is a minister?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by ANAKONDA: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Was it GEJ that denied them their allowances for weeks until they threatened you with a boycott ?
They probably may have not been paid yet if they had kept mute.

You are bunch of failures. And to think it took somebody 6 months to search for failures.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by sainttwist1(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
buhari can pay hajj and cant release fund for olympic......and the fool is blaming Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by obailala(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
I was going to say "Dalung must be high on his usual burukutu" for saying this, but then I saw the source of the story, Trentonline lipsrsealed Still convinced that Dalung must be high, I googled other sources of this story and my search only returned IgbereTv lipsrsealed

Mscheew!
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by amacastel: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
sainttwist1:
buhari can pay hajj and cant release fund for olympic......and the fool is blaming Jonathan
Thank u very much may u live long for saying the truth and my mind @ d same time , tomorrow they will blame gej for not waking up early and etc.the worst of Gej /psp is better then Best Buhari and Apc.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by cashreport: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Admin

Front page
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Fidelismaria: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sick Bleep
But wait oooo I tot Olympics is every two years
Russia 2018
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Oksman(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
freeze001:
It is finished!
No i don't think so, this is just the begining!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by PaulIdu: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is anyone still in doubt that we elected a truly useless govt

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by EASYCONNECTDATA(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls guys,who is interested in buying ETISALAT 5000 airtime for #3500 cash?? If needed pls contact 09083486630 . Thanks
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by durasome(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
herzern:
Blame blame blame....

.clueless sets of administration. Keep attributing your falls to an administration that was doing relatively well.that won't help you guys in any way. This administration is just a total failure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by tomquest: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
I think this cultist called Dalung must be out of his senses. What the fvck has Jonathan got to do with Rio again?

Bunch of Shrine-goats in power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by bejeria101(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alezy:
Wait. ...is this guy a minister? ? na wa o

Factory fitted stupidity a decendant of the last cowbender. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by hendrixxx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin[i][/i]let the blame game continues

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Sick Bleep

But wait oooo I tot Olympics is every two years

Russia 2018
RUSSIA 2018 is the FIFA WORLD CUP
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Fidelismaria: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
RUSSIA 2018 is the FIFA WORLD CUP

Tnx
So Olympics nd world cup re both four four years
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by tosiviano: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mr Daloung or what ever you called your self ,it is Good luck that told you to call Nigeria United state of Nigeria in Rio .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
This Gov't is proving to be very comical and entertaining. They have a way of diverting our attention from the real issues at hand.
I guess 'Star Actor', Hon. Lai Mohammed and his supporting casts has finished their performance, because we rarely hear from him these days unlike before.
The next artiste to come on stage now is Hon. Solomon Dalung.
Who are his Supporting Casts?
How long will he last on stage?
Who is Directing the Play?

We are watching!
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Tnx

So Olympics nd world cup re both four four years

Yes!
The Olympic Games,
The FIFA World Cup &
The EUROS ( The European Tournament ) are " four four years"
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Fidelismaria: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
Yes! The Olympic Games, The FIFA World Cup & The EUROS ( The European Tournament ) are " four four years"

Tnx
Good to know
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by begwong: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mumu minister of United state of Nigeria. if they had won gold now he would have attributed their success to yeye ALL PADDING CRIMINALS party. Sharraap and face your woes for making the athletes stranded before the Rio games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by googlepikins: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
AMYSTEV:
Dis man mumu no get season 2
the thing end for season 1 episode 1

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by cliquevibes(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
WTF? I join my faith wit well my fellow nairalanders and say, D thunder dat will Fire dat Red beret is still doin rehearsal....hw shuld nt worry....Everytin jonah, no light Jonah, No road Jonah, Even eclipse, it because jonah did nt plan well, Nonsense......If u ave nt seen hailstorm b4, jst quote me and spew rubbish, den u go knw....Stupid ignorant idiot who are been led blindly into d furnance and dey are still shouting Sai Baba
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by chinwezdasilva: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mr minister even ur everyday red beret still blame gej# blame blame blame #

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by chernest2002: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don't blame Dalung but the illiterate dictator that appointed him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tentonline? What a useless source. No credility at all.
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by prinsam30: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
I wish say I sabi this beret man daughter, I for give her Belle, promise her marriage, wen the belle Don reach 8months, we go migrate to Borno state, I go dump her stinky ASs there, called the confused danlong to go pick up his daughter. Lobatan
Re: Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung by Iscoalarcon: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm also blaming Jonathan for Dangote not calling to wish me happy Birthday like he did to omotola's son sad angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence / Breaking!!!! Fulani Herdsmen (gunmen) Abduct Oba Tajudeen Omatoya. / See The Side Of Aba Ewedu Media Wont Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.