Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device (632 Views)

Most Popular Tecno Device Of The Year 2016 / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time / This Tecno Device Has Enough Batttery To Charge Infinix Hot 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2016
please gurus help is highly needed here please. am using Tecno H5 the problen am facing is that it dosent dectect network in (Rural area) but if taken to (Urban area ) the netowork will come up full status bar. without problem. i ve flashed the phone more than 15 times since i start encountering this erro. i want to know exactlty whats the problem if it can be repaired it doesn't act this way before.please help

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by zzzzy: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Do other phones get network in the rural areas?
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
zzzzy:
Do other phones get network in the rural areas?
yes. even this am having problem now have network before
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Emmaway(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2016
Godwin978:
please gurus help is highly needed here please. am using Tecno H5 the problen am facing is that it dosent dectect network in (Rural area) but if taken to (Urban area ) the netowork will come up full status bar. without problem. i ve flashed the phone more than 15 times since i start encountering this erro. i want to know exactlty whats the problem if it can be repaired it doesn't act this way before.please help

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS
Sell it and buy a new phone. grin grin
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Emmaway:
Sell it and buy a new phone. grin grin
guy economy tough now ooooo
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by beinstein(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
That's a revelation bro. The phone wants you completely out of rural areas.

On a serious note, i suggest you explain it to an engineer for proper checkup.
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Carlcaresophia: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Godwin978:

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS
Hello Godwin978, please check if the signal of the area is normal or not. You can try other simcards. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you check the phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
beinstein:
That's a revelation bro. The phone wants you completely out of rural areas.

On a serious note, i suggest you explain it to an engineer for proper checkup.
thats what i taught of doing
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2016
thanks for all your comments
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
keeepp it coming i still need solution
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2016
still need some suggestions
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
?
Re: Gurus Please Come In. Having Problen With My Tecno Device by Godwin978(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
?pp

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Gadget Clinic :your One-stop Repair Hub / Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery / Urgent Need For Sony Xperia Zr Battery Ba950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.