Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery (632 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Have You Seen This Power Bank With 100,000mah Battery Capacity ? / Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2016

The Samsung Galaxy C9 has been popping up here and there over the past couple of months, and at this point its release is simply a matter of 'when' and not 'if'.

We've had a GeekBench and an Antutu listing, plus a Zauba import entry, and those have given us the key specs - 6-inch FullHD display, Snapdragon 652 chipset, 6GB of RAM, and a couple of 16MP cameras. The one thing missing, and it's a crucial one, was battery capacity.

FCC, being the good sport that it is, has now revealed the number in its certification papers and at 4,000mAh it's not giving grounds for complaint. The lone screenshot's main purpose is to reveal the e-label, but we tend to find battery capacity a tad more important.

With this step cleared, the Galaxy C9 is getting even closer to launch, though it's still unclear when exactly that will happen.

Source:GsmArena
Re: Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery by GogetterMD(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Lenovo Zuk Z2 and Zuk Z2 pro.
Thank me later wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy C9 Gets FCC Certification, Packs A 4,000mah Battery by Officialkenshin(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Oh my gosh shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down / Urgent Need For Sony Xperia Zr Battery Ba950 / Samsung Kills Off Galaxy Note 7 Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.