Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? (1860 Views)

'white People Have Snatched The Sound' Jcole Disses Eminem, Timberlake And Iggy / Who Has Greater Cultural Impacts?Justin Timberlake or Usher / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by mamagee6(f): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
Rumours has it that Justin Timberlake is dumping gal pal Jessica Biel for Rihanna. sources say that "he's really into Rihanna and it won't be long before he dumps Jessica for rihanna"

I hope Chris Brown is Jealous.lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by MrCrackles(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2009
Source please. . . .
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by SeanT21(f): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2009
Who cares about these talentless celebs love triangle.
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Outstrip(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2009
Justin Timberlake and Rihanna as a couple will be good for publicity. The only problem is that Rihanna will definitely be the man in this relationship. I can see Justin with a black eye every day. Did you see when he got PUNKED by Ashton Kutcher on the show PUNKED. He actually called his mommy to come to his rescue. LOL. I almost passed out laughing
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by aieromon(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
Nahh.This can't work.
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by toxy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
but take a luk at dem do dey fit ? yeah i'll say compared to chris brown.i tink justin is more matured. undecided
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Anabel(f): 4:00am On Sep 30, 2009
,mama-gee:

Rumours has it that Justin Timberlake is dumping gal pal Jessica Biel for Rihanna. sources say that "he's really into Rihanna and it won't be long before he dumps Jessica for rihanna"

I hope Chris Brown is Jealous.lol grin grin grin grin

No, he is just the next person to have his career ruined
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by aieromon(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2009
@Anabel
Are you callin' my .:.RiRi.:. a water goddess set to destroy all men who cross her path? shocked
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
aieromon:

@Anabel
Are you callin' my .:.RiRi.:. a water goddess set to destroy all men who cross her path? shocked

YES, your RiRi na mammy water so what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by aieromon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
@semid
Ehn
I can get very mad
I dey calm down ooh
No think sey this man be mumu ooh cool
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by nellaluv(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
It's just a rumour dat rumour websites are spreading. But as there is itome of truth in every rumour, lets watch it unfold. No worry wind go soon blow fowl yansh. grin grin
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
@ aieromon

Wetin u fit do? You and RiRi, una be the same. Na only mouth una get. When gbege start, na so una go carry 'black eye' - lol.
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by aieromon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
Keep on talkin' nah.
You'll soon see yourself in the Emergency Room tongue
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by nellaluv(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2009
OMG! Its official. J.T and Jessica Beil has called it quits. Rìhanna is now d new chic. It's been confirmed they've been textin each other since d VMAs. Source: the star magazine or lindaikeji.
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2009
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have reportedly split up, amid rumours that Justin has been getting more than a little friendly with singer Rihanna. According to the Mirror the pair have been arguing for weeks and it was a series of “mini rows” which got too much. Then, two weeks ago the singer reportedly dumped the actress in a phone call. Ouch! “There was no major bust-up – it was a build-up of smaller mini rows,” a source told the paper. “She’s been in Canada filming the A-Team movie while he’s been out at clubs in LA. He wasn’t answering her phone calls and it all got a bit too much.” Thing is the couple promised months ago that they would climb Mount Kilamanjaro for charity and neither wants to let any one down. “The prospect of being up a mountain with your ex is one which appeals to neither of them.” Meanwhile, other news reports that Justin has been getting up close and personal singer Rihanna. Star magazine reports that the pair have started dating. “They tried to keep it a secret, but Jessica found out within days,” the source revealed.

http://www.handbag.com/celebrity/Celebrities-of-the-week-2-October-Justin-TImberlake/gallery
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2009
Justin Trousersnake is gradually walking his way round all the hollywierd cuties.
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by iice(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
Their reps are denying it sha undecided

But hey after that Rehab video. . . cheesy
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
Exactly! How would she let him go after that rehab video?
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Ddutchess(f): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
THEY DON'T FIT. Rihanna needs bad boys like Lil wayne, Ludacris, etc and not small peps like chris b and justin timberlake
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by aieromon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hey!!
Don't compare J.T to that low life of an immature boy wonder tongue
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by bawomolo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
D dutchess:

THEY DON'T FIT. Rihanna needs bad boys like Lil wayne, Ludacris, etc and not small peps like chris b and justin timberlake

Who told you JT isn't a closet bad guy
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
D dutchess:

Disgusting!!!
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by adekay(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
God forbid that Lil witch with the worst voice in the world but enhances it so she can make the hits lay her rotten Lil nails on such a fine and gentlemanly singing sensation.
Nah i am not in support, the moment she got a hold on CB i stopped liking him and she ruined him, dear GOD pls don't let the same happen to JT, and JT u fool u better snap outta her spell with immediate alacrity,  grin grin
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Nnabuchic: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
u guys are jobless, i care more abt Timaya and Empress than i care abt Timberlake and Rihanna, grin shocked grin
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Kunbee: 4:24am On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Disgusting!!!

Extremelyb gross
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by iice(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
adekay:

God forbid that Lil witch with the worst voice in the world but enhances it so she can make the hits lay her rotten Lil nails on such a fine and gentlemanly singing sensation.
Nah i am not in support, the moment she got a hold on CB i stopped liking him and she ruined him, dear GOD pls don't let the same happen to JT, and JT u fool u better snap outta her spell with immediate alacrity,  grin grin

shocked grin cheesy
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by jalether(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
stillwater:

Disgusting!!!

Lauren London doesn't think he is . . . . tongue. as if all of una wey dey yab am no go relish the opportunity of dating the guy lipsrsealed
Re: Justin Timberlake And Rihanna Together? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

Lauren London doesn't think he is . . . . tongue. as if all of una wey dey yab am no go relish the opportunity of dating the guy lipsrsealed

If you were given the opportunity, you sef date him.

(1) (Reply)

False Fabrication About Omowunmi Dating Married Men / Beyonce: There’s No Beef With Kim Kardashian. / Photos From Sylvia Nduka's Hair Gallery Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.