Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Itel It1556 Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel It1556 Discussion Thread (7964 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by deewon56: 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
advocatebaba:
[/quote] kiss[quote author=advocatebaba post=56419366]
what are you saying gan gan??
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 12:40am On May 16, 2017
[quote author=advocatebaba post=56419366][/quote]

Hmmmmm

I upgraded from itel o though I still have the 1556 as torchlight
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by Ogoscco(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
kio052001:

L grin L
I bought the phone because it supports OTG and the day I bought it I got myself a 32gb memory card to support the 16gb I already have now both are almost full am a movie freak so I do a lot of downloads while I use the phone to browse and chat
I even use it to do my official work at times and I print with the wireless printer, ask any tech guy around you to explain what I mean and you'll understand
Pls am using it 1556,I can't see the 16 or 32gb,always having space problem.what is d problem, pls help
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by kio052001(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Ogoscco:

Pls am using it 1556,I can't see the 16 or 32gb,always having space problem.what is d problem, pls help
the 16gb is actually the SD card I was using before I bought the it1550 while the 32gb is SD card bought to support the 16gb because it was already filled up
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by Oluwainnie(f): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
ryfoz:
Lemme help out by doing a quick and personal review of this device

I bought it from 3c Hub Ikorodu for #22,800
Came with the earphone(white), OTG cable (my 2nd reason for buying it), a rather disappointing 1.0a charger as usual with a cable by itel with an engraved word "fast" (na just show #LOL)
Anyway I unboxed it sharp-ER-LY and charged it from 75% to 100% with my 2.0a Samsung charger (very fast one)
I inserted my 2 SIM cards and 32gb sd card (so yes 32gb sd card can work on it o)

So my 1st use of it was from 9pm till 8:00 am (with so many quick installation and night browsing on 3g/h+ and still had 34% left)
If you are guessing if I rooted it, you guessed right, I did too cos I had root apps stored on it from my itei prime 1 tab. I've changed my font too to my *favorite* #smiles#

Charged it back from dat 34% to 100% in ~=3½ hours (of course with my 2.0a charger o[not bragging o, na review o becos I fear Nairalander's bashing] so all in all the ba3 last long, trust me (if you love season movies, you got ur mini film player).

Lest I 4get it has a nice 5.1 UI(sweet sef)
Love d flashlight (5000 mah rugged ba3 + bright flashlight at night is a pretty good combination, kinda making me have nostalgic memories of bold 2 bright flashlight den #LOL)

emmm... What else?
Oh yes the memory for files is 5.14gb and for app installation is 4gb plus (so do the maths)
Screenshot is below

*It has a Micro(which I find discouraging) and Mini SIM port
*The battery is truly doing a good job for me as

*For camera lovers I have not tested it out o, I've been busy in the afternoon's, hopefully by Sunday sha

*The OTG works well, though I'm still tryna find how to use it for reverse charging (while on) but I've tested it with a Sony experia for MTP mode, and I was able to copy files from my storage to d oda fone EASILY

>Now to the palpable POOR RAM, jeez 512 really? A +512 RAM wouldn't have hurt you o itel company and it would have made the device outsell any competing brands in dis era

let me say EMPHATICALLY dat d 512ram really tells on the phone's fluid performance when you have like 5 apps opened in background (though me still dey work on tweaking the RAM for a lil' increase with sd card or by any means possible

The browsing experience is a bit good, browsing speed is little affected if too many apos is opened

So guyz bashing the company for d poor RAM in d 21st century and 2016 for dat matter, I'll say u guyz have a really good point

BUT

scientists say no machine is 100% effective, there will always be other android device with better specs so what I am saying is I don't regret buying the fone cos my season movie-watching now is certainly a pleasure
D ba3 is modafucking strong, I tried killing it to 0% but e no gree o (though I have a stable power supply in my current location).

Well that's all for now. Drop me qstns and I will reply anybody anytime.

Itel iffa catch una ehn, I go slap 512mb curse from una body
holla are you still using the device, how do I screenshot? I tried holding the lower buttin+power button but NAaa it's not working
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Oluwainnie:

holla are you still using the device, how do I screenshot? I tried holding the lower buttin+power button but NAaa it's not working

Actually I have given it to my Mom, d 512 RAM was frustrating me. Anyway to ansa ur qstn drop ur WhatsApp number and let me explain it to u there. It's very easy if you time it ryt
Re: Itel It1556 Discussion Thread by Oluwainnie(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
ryfoz:

Actually I have given it to my Mom, d 512 RAM was frustrating me. Anyway to ansa ur qstn drop ur WhatsApp number and let me explain it to u there. It's very easy if you time it ryt
currently not on whatsapp (personal reasons)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Beast: Blackberry Passport / Price Or Specs: Which One Do You Care Most About In A Smartphone? / Mtn Is Giving Away Free 4GB Data This 2017 :check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.