Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Naija Celebs And unclothedness/semi-unclothedness Sha!!! Here's My 2kobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Celebs And unclothedness/semi-unclothedness Sha!!! Here's My 2kobo (584 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebs And Their Breathtaking Houses / Naija Celebs From Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Celebs And unclothedness/semi-unclothedness Sha!!! Here's My 2kobo by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2016
I don't know why people in the spotlight cannot keep their clothes on. These are my 2kobo thoughts on Kaffy's most recent nude picture.

1. Western culture has eaten deep into our culture, that we cannot sieve what is ours from what is not.
2. Everyone seems to have imbibed the 'selfish' attitude and take no thoughts about the future or effects of the actions on family, friends and fans.
3. Do our celebrities want to break the internet? (Kim Kardashian has broken it already)
4. What happened to promoting our culture and letting other people chase after us and make our culture theirs?
5. Why is Kelechi Obi Amadi always the one to take the nude photograph of Naija celebs?

What other issues do you think this madness has birthed? What can be done?

Hehehehehe! I just won 2,000 Naira airtime for predicting the outcome of Germany V Nigeria match on Palmchat. Who wants a call from me?
Re: Naija Celebs And unclothedness/semi-unclothedness Sha!!! Here's My 2kobo by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Go and ask them that o, I am sure they have the answer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omo The Koko Master Is Already Taken?. Folks Confirm This Gist / I Still Believe In President Buhari -- Mercy Aigbe / Wizkid Rumoured Girlfriend, Justine Skye Set To New Single Featuring Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.