Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The early Muslims and koran manipulations - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The early Muslims and koran manipulations (1056 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / Examining Muslims and Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The early Muslims and koran manipulations by sosisi(f): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2009
The text of the Qur'an is entirely reliable. It has been as it is, unaltered, unedited, not tampered with in any way, since the time of its revelation
. (M. Fethullah Gulen, Questions this Modern Age Puts to Islam. London: Truestar, 1993. p.58)

It (the Qur'an) was memorised by Mohammed and then dictated to his companions, and written down by scribes, who cross-checked it during his lifetime. Not one word of its 114 chapters (suras) have ever been changed over the centuries. (Understanding Islam and the Muslims, The Australian Federation of Islamic Councils Inc. (pamphlet) Nov. 1991).

Are the above claims by Muslims true or false?
You be the Judge
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by sosisi(f): 2:02am On Sep 28, 2009
Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 60, p. 46; book 60

Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair:

I said to `Uthman, "This Verse which is in Surat-al-Baqara: `Those of you who die and leave wives behind,  without turning them out,' has been abrogated by an other Verse. Why then do you write it (in the Qur'an)?" `Uthman said, "Leave it (where it is), O son of my brother, for I will not shift anything of it (i.e. the Qur'an) from its original position."

Here 2 men argue over the contents of the Koran and the uthman won such that his edition which is the current Koran still has an alleged abrogated verse.What are these men doing writing the koran,I thought it was written by Mohammed at Allah's dictation.
hmm!
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by sosisi(f): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2009
Bukhari: vol. 8, hadith 817, p. 539-540; book 82

Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and[b] among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male and female) who commits illegal sexual immorality ), and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, `By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,'[/b] and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed.

The above verse about stoning though revealed by Allah,is missing in the modern Koran.
So much for the unchanging Koran.
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by sosisi(f): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2009
more to come
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by olabowale(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2009
$Osisi, they say doctors are bad patients, so me a quack doctor is the one to teat your malady; go and take 3 )overdose_ and call me in the morning.

if your malady is not born out of ignorance then it is born out of hatred; no wonder you are thinking i needed to be forgiven only based on assumption.

Allah says of His forever protection of the Quran, hence it is impossible for anyone to bring corruption into it. A single correction a aleged by the fake ahadith that which completely contracdict Quran and Muhammad (AS) and the large community of believers, would not have a single chain if it was true! Allah gave legislature of zina and its punishment, etc, and simply mentioned the whipping of those who are single. It was in the ahadith that really is in congruency to what should be similar in degree of marital status gravity was explained! Like in the case of salah, it was ahadith that explained it; how many rakah for which faridah!

The fact that 100 of 1ooos of people males and females memorized and used the Quranic verses for prayer and for all the many aspects of their lives, including when meting and leaving each other or one another, and Mahammad and Jiril reciting it to each other once and twice each in every year and the last year of his life, respectively, with Abdullah Mas'ud correcting him in salaah, all of these guaranteed no discrepancies, and finally the biggest GUARANTY is what Allah Himself said about never to allow a corruption to enter it!

The christians cant even help themselves; trying to drag the Quran in the mud as the Bible has truly remain in that same mud!

What about my wager with you? If you do not accept it with the baby, then I think you do not truly believe in christianity.
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by noetic15(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
1. how EXACTLY did muslims come about the koran?

a. was it given to mohammed by jubril to read?

b. was it inspired to mohammed over a period of 23 years?

c. was it written by narrations just as the haddiths were been written?

d. was it written 300 years after the death of mohammed?

2. why is islam and its adherents afraid of the truth?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by sosisi(f): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
noetic15:

1. how EXACTLY did muslims come about the koran?

a. was it given to mohammed by jubril to read?

b. was it inspired to mohammed over a period of 23 years?

c. was it written by narrations just as the haddiths were been written?

d. was it written 300 years after the death of mohammed?

2. why is islam and its adherents afraid of the truth?

Olabs will soon produce an answer from underneath his personal kabbah grin
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Abuzola(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thank God we know the Quran came through muhammad and if i may ask what happen to the bible ? The christ was crucificted before he could claim to be inspire ? Lmao. What a powerless god, thank god for paul who came in the 4th century aftermath christ
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
thank god for paul who came in the 4th century aftermath christ
Can you verify your claims?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Abuzola(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
You must be stupid, who then brought the bible ?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
You said Paul lived in the year 400 A.D., I now asked you to bring your proofs and as daft as you are, you started insulting me.

My friend, Paul lived in the first century. He was a living witness to the works of Christ, was persecuting Christians as much as you muslims do today before our Lord converted him on his way to Damascus to further persecute more Christians.

Have you facts before starting any argument.

1 Like

Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Abuzola(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lmao. Is that ur fact ?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
Aint you ashamed of ignorantly claiming that Paul lived in 400A.D. . . grin grin . . ?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Abuzola(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ashamed ke ? You simply type ur word and say its a fact, its you who should be ashamed
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by olabowale(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Noetic 15 and $Osisi: Posted by: noetic15
Insert Quote I am not shy you know and my answers are bolded. Why Noetic 15 today? You already ran through, Noetic, and 1 through 14? Shish!

1. how EXACTLY did muslims come about the koran?Revelation from Allah the One God to Muhammad through Jibril the Angel to Muhammad (AS) a human messenger to all mankind. Except Chapter 2 Verses 283 to the end of that chapter which was revealed directly to Muhammad by Allah, during the isra wa miraj night journey. If Allah lifted Isa bin Mariam (AS) in body and soul, then lift Muhammad (AS) in body and soul is a repeat! And repeat is always not difficult more than the original, first time

a. was it given to mohammed by jubril to read? Given orally as a "repeat after me" because Muhammad was unlettered

b. was it inspired to mohammed over a period of 23 years?inspiration orally through Jibril because he cant read

c. was it written by narrations just as the haddiths were been written?No

d. was it written 300 years after the death of mohammed?No. Osisi should show you her piece about Uthman Quran, using Abu Bakr's and all the other parchments. It could not have came in year 300 of Hijra!

2. why is islam and its adherents afraid of the truth?We are not afraid of any truth coming from you! Heck all your questions have been addressed. For a man who already used Noetic, and Noetic 1 or 2 through 14 and now using Noetic 15, what could you have as a possible truth that people like me shall be afraid of? Quran is still in all the 7 original and authenticated dialects. You can go to any store in Islamic sections of London or whereever you may be living to acquire each and every style. Its in audio, video. Where is your Torah in the original language, am not talking about Yiddish or later developed language? Where is your Psalm of David in the original melodious tex/sound? Where is the Gospel of Jesus in not Latin or Greek but in Syriac or aramaic, or the semitic language of his day?

$Osisi, "Young girl" help this young boy, since you are older, I dont wanna sound like a sexist, I leave that on the table for the Christian men who incidentally call "disvirgined women "ajeku" left over, by the exemplary words of GODSON2009! Good Christian man he is, that guy!
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
@$Osisi: PLease read before you respond. It makes a better process of argument!
« #1 on: Today at 02:02:16 AM »
Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 60, p. 46; book 60

Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair:

I said to `Uthman, "This Verse which is in Surat-al-Baqara: `Those of you who die and leave wives behind, without turning them out,' has been abrogated by an other Verse. Why then do you write it (in the Qur'an)?" `Uthman said, "Leave it (where it is), O son of my brother, for I will not shift anything of it (i.e. the Qur'an) from its original position."

Here 2 men argue over the contents of the Koran and the uthman won such that his edition which is the current Koran still has an alleged abrogated verse.What are these men doing writing the koran,I thought it was written by Mohammed at Allah's dictation.
hmm!
And when two people argue about an issue whereby they take completely opposite positions, one of them have to be right, as in this case, since there are only two options! If Uthman (RA) the leader of the community was arlready guaranteed Paradise, and one of the earlier companions (RA) took this position, with just a single man taking the opposite, seeing that what the speaker in this opposing position said was tantanimous to indicate that what you are arguing about is his position, the opposite of Uthman bin Affan (RA), why are you blind to argue about it anyway? Do you not see that if the verse of the stoning was revealed at all, it would have entered and remained in the Quran, the position of Uthman bin Affan, regardless of its harshness, abrogation of not? Osisi; you goofed big time, girl!

« #2 on: Today at 02:10:37 AM »
Bukhari: vol. 8, hadith 817, p. 539-540; book 82

Allah sent Muhammad with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the Verse of the Rajam (the stoning of married person (male and female) who commits illegal sexual immorality ), and we did recite this Verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, `By Allah, we do not find the Verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book,' and thus they will go astray by leaving an obligation which Allah has revealed.

The above verse about stoning though revealed by Allah,is missing in the modern Koran.
So much for the unchanging Koran.
If a verse sould be mising from the Quran, if should be a verse that concerns Muhammad's personal veracity, eg about marrying the son of his former slave, former adopted son's ex wife, or about his turning away his face from the beleagerant blind man. This he should have hid, and not the alleged "verse of the stoning" which should have given him more power, if he was an oppressor! No, Osisi? You argue very blindly and I need to talk to your husband and equip him with many of the things that I have learnt from this Nairaland about you, so that he cant take advantage of you whenever he wants. We are brothers you know, so I got his back against you!
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Abuzola(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Roflmao
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by noetic15(m): 2:08am On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic 15 and $Osisi: Posted by: noetic15
Insert Quote I am not shy you know and my answers are bolded. Why Noetic 15 today? You already ran through, Noetic, and 1 through 14? Shish!

1. how EXACTLY did muslims come about the koran?Revelation from Allah the One God to Muhammad through Jibril the Angel to Muhammad (AS) a human messenger to all mankind. Except Chapter 2 Verses 283 to the end of that chapter which was revealed directly to Muhammad by Allah, during the isra wa miraj night journey. If Allah lifted Isa bin Mariam (AS) in body and soul, then lift Muhammad (AS) in body and soul is a repeat! And repeat is always not difficult more than the original, first time

a. was it given to mohammed by jubril to read? Given orally as a "repeat after me" because Muhammad was unlettered

b. was it inspired to mohammed over a period of 23 years?inspiration orally through Jibril because he cant read

c. was it written by narrations just as the haddiths were been written?No

d. was it written 300 years after the death of mohammed?No. Osisi should show you her piece about Uthman Quran, using Abu Bakr's and all the other parchments. It could not have came in year 300 of Hijra!

1. A and B cannot both be true . . . , what was the content of what jubril gave mohammed? where is it written in ur koran?

2. Now I understand why u are highly disrespected by non-muslims. I initially thought that twas due to differences in opinion/religion. But on a second thought, it is largely due to ur folly and subsequently ridiculous retardness. so u still have the effrontery to talk about noetic1-15. . . . .u are a ridiculously shameless gabby.

3. do u know that it has been historically proven that the koran was written 300 years after mohammed had died of poison?

2. why is islam and its adherents afraid of the truth?We are not afraid of any truth coming from you! Heck all your questions have been addressed. For a man who already used Noetic, and Noetic 1 or 2 through 14 and now using Noetic 15, what could you have as a possible truth that people like me shall be afraid of? Quran is still in all the 7 original and authenticated dialects. You can go to any store in Islamic sections of London or whereever you may be living to acquire each and every style. Its in audio, video. Where is your Torah in the original language, am not talking about Yiddish or later developed language? Where is your Psalm of David in the original melodious tex/sound? Where is the Gospel of Jesus in not Latin or Greek but in Syriac or aramaic, or the semitic language of his day?

$Osisi, "Young girl" help this young boy, since you are older, I dont wanna sound like a sexist, I leave that on the table for the Christian men who incidentally call "disvirgined women "ajeku" left over, by the exemplary words of GODSON2009! Good Christian man he is, that guy!

whats the meaning of the rubbish above? why not just answer the question? , . why is islam and ur folks afraid of the truth?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by olabowale(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2009
@Noetic15: « #17 on: Today at 02:08:14 AM »
[qoute]1. A and B cannot both be true . . . , what was the content of what jubril gave mohammed? where is it written in your koran?
[/quote]Sure, the two A and B, can be both true and for Quran, it is. A person who cant read who begins to memorise a very deveoped form of knowledge is not less than inspiration, to have been able to keep all of the Quran in his heart! For sure. oral history which is how the yorubas know that they are from Lamurudu through Oduduwa, does not dimish the truth of it! If humans among themselves could have provided accurate ethnic history, then it should be not so difficult that Allah the Almighty will make the heart of the Messenger (AS) under the tutorial coach Jibril, to expand so that it absorbs all forms of "Knowledge", and the best knowledge of all is the Quran, in pure Arabic. Yet am a lover of the pretty Yoruba language! Read the Quran, man. Lt me help you with just a verse; Chapter 16, verse 43, should set you on your way to enlightenment!

[quote]2. Now I understand why u are highly disrespected by non-muslims. I initially thought that twas due to differences in opinion/religion. But on a second thought, it is largely due to your folly and subsequently ridiculous retardness. so u still have the effrontery to talk about noetic1-15. . . . .u are a ridiculously shameless gabby.
Good for you. Afterall you are "incrowd" with them now! And if Muhammad (AS) had those who disrespect him, you among them, am I supposed to be shocked now that you turn on me, as a bulldog? Noetic 1 through 100, its up to you to show the person you are, by home training and or what you acquired by virtue of what you have learnt through independent interraction with people that you have met through your life journey, so be my guest!

Its easy for you to insult your Creator by calling Him an idol, and His prophet as a liar, yet you an ordinary man, still 20something or at the most 30 years old, have the audacity to rogue around, disrespecting 1.5 Billion peoples, of not worshipping 3 gods or Gods that you worship, and you are angry that I pointed out to you a change of ID, from Noetic, to Noetic 2, and so on and so forth, whereby now you wrote 15! But then when you call me Olabs, where did I insult you and call you for not only shortening my name, (my true name), but adding "s" to it! I wo omode yi gb iru e ri? A person whom I am clearly in her fathers age group calling me agbaya or adodi and others, does not deserve my response. Now the one who he and my older boy are practically man to man, calling me a maigauard, with all my successes "Alhamdulillah", where I could in my own effort, witout any influence of others in Nigeria, could walk in to any corridor of influence in Nigeria, and be recognized by my first name, can anyone employ me as a maiguard?

The truth is that most of you young people dont use your senses and when you talk to elders you go beyond all boundaries! I repeat, no one of you on Nairaland have a parent who can employ me, except that i make him become a poor man within few weeks of salary. My sons went to Universities in America without a single grant, loan or monies from any government, or authorities. And I as their father never take anything or ask for anything that does not belong to me. I do not care for lies and liars. And am not perturbed by what a person says to me that is not me, just the same way that you and others have lied against Allah, Islam and Muhammad (AS), I do not mind your lies; men and women.

I will be in Nigeria this december, and I will spend a whole year there, and I would not miss any of my responsibilities, and I dont think a maiguard can afford that, nor adodi and agbaya will have 2 sons both successful and well groomed professionals! Enough. And am back to dawah, less I will not be doing my part as a muslim against your disbelieving heart!

3. do u know that it has been historically proven that the koran was written 300 years after mohammed had died of poison?
Abu Bakr and Hafsa (RA) must have lived just at that time. No? Then, later on, after Umar bin Khattab (RA), Uthman Affan (RA) wrote many ORIGINALS from the Single Masterpiece! Some 300 years it is! What a historical guganaut! This deserve a Zikizm category!

whats the meaning of the rubbish above? why not just answer the question? , . why is islam and your folks afraid of the truth?
I said the exact same thing when I first read your rubbish. But then I said, well, this is classic Noetic14! But I need to indulge him, just one more time.Afterall, he may perchance receive guidance by Allah's Mercy, before dies. In all your bruhaha and bravados you have never been humble enough to count yourself as just a human who doesnt know everything! Even the Bible recorded some truth about Jesus, his lack of full knowledge, his submission to his Lord; Eloi, his slumberness, hunger and wariness, etc. You, Noetic14 sound very arrogant, and that is always the first sign of spiritual defeat! Aburo, mo fi Olorun be e, drop the garment of pride and arrogance!
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by noetic15(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic15: « #17 on: Today at 02:08:14 AM »
[qoute]1. A and B cannot both be true . . . , what was the content of what jubril gave mohammed? where is it written in your koran?Good for you. Afterall you are "incrowd" with them now! And if Muhammad (AS) had those who disrespect him, you among them, am I supposed to be shocked now that you turn on me, as a bulldog? Noetic 1 through 100, its up to you to show the person you are, by home training and or what you acquired by virtue of what you have learnt through independent interraction with people that you have met through your life journey, so be my guest!

You have not explained how this A and B is true? someone must have lied to u, was it mohammed or allah?

Its easy for you to insult your Creator by calling Him an idol, and His prophet as a liar, yet you an ordinary man, still 20something or at the most 30 years old, have the audacity to rogue around, disrespecting 1.5 Billion peoples, of not worshipping 3 gods or Gods that you worship, and you are angry that I pointed out to you a change of ID, from Noetic, to Noetic 2, and so on and so forth, whereby now you wrote 15! But then when you call me Olabs, where did I insult you and call you for not only shortening my name, (my true name), but adding "s" to it! I wo omode yi gb iru e ri? A person whom I am clearly in her fathers age group calling me agbaya or adodi and others, does not deserve my response. Now the one who he and my older boy are practically man to man, calling me a maigauard, with all my successes "Alhamdulillah", where I could in my own effort, witout any influence of others in Nigeria, could walk in to any corridor of influence in Nigeria, and be recognized by my first name, can anyone employ me as a maiguard?

The truth is that most of you young people dont use your senses and when you talk to elders you go beyond all boundaries! I repeat, no one of you on Nairaland have a parent who can employ me, except that i make him become a poor man within few weeks of salary. My sons went to Universities in America without a single grant, loan or monies from any government, or authorities. And I as their father never take anything or ask for anything that does not belong to me. I do not care for lies and liars. And am not perturbed by what a person says to me that is not me, just the same way that you and others have lied against Allah, Islam and Muhammad (AS), I do not mind your lies; men and women.

I will be in Nigeria this december, and I will spend a whole year there, and I would not miss any of my responsibilities, and I dont think a maiguard can afford that, nor adodi and agbaya will have 2 sons both successful and well groomed professionals! Enough. And am back to dawah, less I will not be doing my part as a muslim against your disbelieving heart!

what are u SHAMELESSLY RANTING about? what stops from speaking impartially? did u have to respond to that thread?
i hate to say u are big FOOL . . . . . .but I cant find a better word to describe u now.

Abu Bakr and Hafsa (RA) must have lived just at that time. No? Then, later on, after Umar bin Khattab (RA), Uthman Affan (RA) wrote many ORIGINALS from the Single Masterpiece! Some 300 years it is! What a historical guganaut! This deserve a Zikizm category!

I said the exact same thing when I first read your rubbish. But then I said, well, this is classic Noetic14! But I need to indulge him, just one more time.Afterall, he may perchance receive guidance by Allah's Mercy, before dies. In all your bruhaha and bravados you have never been humble enough to count yourself as just a human who doesnt know everything! Even the Bible recorded some truth about Jesus, his lack of full knowledge, his submission to his Lord; Eloi, his slumberness, hunger and wariness, etc. You, Noetic14 sound very arrogant, and that is always the first sign of spiritual defeat! Aburo, mo fi Olorun be e, drop the garment of pride and arrogance!

Absolute rubbish.

Historical evidences abound that the koran u carry about was not written until 300 years after mohammed was poisoned.
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2009
islam and the deceptions continues . . .
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by muhsin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
You can say that again. . . grin
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2009
@ muhsin; abi?
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by muhsin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Nezan, huh? 
Re: The early Muslims and koran manipulations by Nezan(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
. . . duh!

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Women Fight Controversial 'Polygamy' Bill / A Female Model Embraces Islam And Leaves Christianity / Special Eid Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.