Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (6445 Views)

Poll: Is This Thread Interesting?

Yes.: 33% (1 vote)
No.: 0% (0 votes)
Thank You Ogaga.: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

How Much Did The Store Lose? / Word Problem: How Much Did The Shop Keeper Loose? / ╚►Off The Road!◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02am On Sep 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Hell'o. . . I Just wanna Curiously know your reason why the Chicken Cross The Road, Please share with others your responds. Well , i feels the Chicken Cross the Road because of[i] Forty-two. . .[/i]  wink. you feel im right or wrong? , add yours.[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 2:58am On Sep 28, 2009
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
[size=13pt]To prove it could never reach the other side cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by drrionelli(m): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2009
The chicken crossed the road in hopes of doing further research with respect to the answer to the oft-asked question: "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]lol grin drrionelli dear the chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken. tongue[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Dclique(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2009
Because it saw you coming and was scared of you.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:16am On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]

Epi

Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference. grin  grin

Dclique

The Chicken is not scared of me ooo  shocked I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please. . . ? wink wink
[/size]

Epi:

Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken? cheesy
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by drrionelli(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]lol grin drrionelli dear the chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken. tongue[/size]
Do we, then, not have an egg, either? wink
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]Drrionelli you're right oooo shocked shocked, I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. grin[/size]
drrionelli:

Do we, then, not have an egg, either? wink
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2009
@post because ogaga was on vacation grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]heheh. . . grin ibkaye You mean Vacation?,LMAO you missed tongue. I Think the Chicken Crossed the road to actualize its potential. wink
ibkaye:
[/size]@post because ogaga was on vacation grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Or because ogaga was on vacation tongue
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]Ogaga Wasn't on Vacation. . . Ibkaye If you ask this word "Vacation", mean's you deny your own chicken-nature cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Riight.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
[size=13pt]You tell me. . . . [/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
To avoid being harmed by some heartless beings preparing for a celebration. cheesy
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Jamace tell me. Could you define chicken, please? [/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]

Epi

Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference. grin grin
Is it the nature of the chicken to cross the road?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Epi Dear if you ask this question, you deny your own chicken-nature. . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^ You see, I was misled about the chicken intentions. Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it wink wink

Night
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2009
Topic
Because KFC is on the other side of the road. .
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Epi:

haha! , she's runing away. . . wink, well have a big bang sleep to nite. Enjoy zzzzzzzzz

Chaooo. . . ! cool

MrCrackles :

no no the case here we don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not . . . wink The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here. grin
[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jamace(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Jamace tell me. Could you define chicken, please?

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion . cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads. . . grin[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jamace(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2009
This your chicken must be the type studied by Charlse Darwin to arrive at his evolution theory. grin grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]cheesy You know. . . the Chicken have no choice than to Cross the road and get the little death jumping chicken as breakfast  smiley[/size]
jamace:

This your chicken must be the type studied by Charlse Darwin to arrive at his evolution theory. grin  grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by nellaluv(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
D chicken crossed d road because it's tired of living. It doesn't like how baba Ogaga4luv is lukin at it, it just want 2 get it over with. kiss
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=13pt]nellaluv dear you see,the chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road. . . . tongue[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Amigoz(f): 3:04am On Oct 11, 2009
To hook up with his mistress cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]nellaluv dear you see,the chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road. . . . tongue[/size]

COPY, over!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2009

dgreatrock:

COPY, over!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brain Test / The Ancient Game That Makes Us Reason. / Nursing Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.