Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (6453 Views)

Poll: Is This Thread Interesting?

Yes.: 33% (1 vote)
No.: 0% (0 votes)
Thank You Ogaga.: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

How Much Did The Store Lose? / Word Problem: How Much Did The Shop Keeper Loose? / ╚►Off The Road!◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Dgreat. , The question here is: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?, Any Idea. . . grin[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]see,the chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road. . . . tongue[/size]

Are you sayin it has not crossed the road?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, Dgreat. . .The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken. grin grin[/size]
dgreatrock:

dgreatrock:

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 1:50am On Oct 12, 2009
The light turned green
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes, Dgreat. . .The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken. grin grin[/size]

laughed so hard that he falls on the ground and dialled 911 for help
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by biola44: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
because of d car naa
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well!! hustler must survive grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by D1KeleVra(m): 1:24am On Oct 13, 2009
@Topic
It was on some hallucinogens
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . wink[/size]
dgreatrock:

laughed so hard that he falls on the ground and dialled 911 for help

biola44:

because of d car naa
[size=13pt]abiola i think the Chicken Cross the road to boldly go where no chicken has gone before. . . .[/size]

dgreatrock:

Well!! hustler must survive grin

[size=13pt]The chicken just want to get to the other side. [/size]

D1KeleVra:

@Topic
It was on some hallucinogens

[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . [/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
:d
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Dgreat. . . . . Im not sure which side of the road the chicken was on, but it was moving very fast. . . cheesy [/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2009

How fast can a chicken run
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Owen2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2009
To prove that it wasn't a COCK.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by wunmilyn(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
because he has to tongue
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ogaga, why did the chicken cross the road?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by nellaluv(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ogaga4luv, dis one dat u're denying dat d chicken neva crossed d road are u sure u haven't killed it 4 lunch already, or used it 4 sacrifice grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]There already was a chicken on the other side of the road. . . . Dgreat i was not walking with the Chicken .so i dont know how fast it toke in Crossing. . . . wink [/size]
dgreatrock:

How fast can a chicken run

*Owen*:

To prove that it wasn't a COCK.
[size=13pt]
U Sure. . . . ?
[/size]

wunmilyn:

because he has to tongue

[size=13pt]Say it out , U berra finish up your sentence oooo, this is the great Chicken Case shocked
[/size]
dgreatrock:

Ogaga, why did the chicken cross the road?

[size=13pt]Dgreat again. . .?,I am fed up with the constant stream of unproven accusations from on the Chicken. if you keep asking this question then i said this your post is not an appropriate Forum to reveal the motives of the chicken. . . To discuss this matter now would be to pre-empt a possible court action., I Ogaga is the Judge ,I am frankly disappointed you asked that question. . . . . embarassed wink[/size]

nellaluv:

Ogaga4luv, dis one dat u're denying dat d chicken neva crossed d road are u sure u haven't killed it 4 lunch already, or used it 4 sacrifice grin
[size=13pt]
Nellaluv i didn't use the Chicken for Sacrifice ooo. . . .*Open my ritual cupboard* widely for to look in. You see now im not Lieing. grin , Still doupting?, ok please give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out. . . cool
[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by dgreatrock(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2009
I don ask u that question before? angry
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Maybe oooo. . . . . lipsrsealed , I have misquoted you for the very first time . but if this the first time you ask the question: Why did the Chicken Cross The Road? Meaning you just proof you haven't been following up with the Chicken Case here. . .The question is not, Why did the chicken cross the road? Rather, it is, Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing? cheesy
[/size]

dgreatrock:

I don ask u that question before? angry
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
To get to the POT on the other End!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]You tell me. shocked[/size]
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by puskin: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
The chicken was standing opposite . . .Chicken On The Run eatery.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by blackspade(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
. . . .because a hungry black man with cooking oil was trailing it.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by SeanT21(f): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
It crossed the road because it was running away from Mr satanist.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by nich(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
It crossed the road 'cos it was trying to bring me a msg from SeanT. how've you been?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by SeanT21(f): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
"I have been good",was the message the chicken sent. That's why he crossed the road
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by D1KeleVra(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]. . . . . wink[/size][size=13pt]abiola i think the Chicken Cross the road to boldly go where no chicken has gone before. . . .[/size]

[size=13pt]The chicken just want to get to the other side. [/size]

[size=13pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oh Really. . . . [/size][/font]

No not really sad as i recall now. . . i was the one on the hallucinogen. . . i was the one who crossed the road not the chickn embarassed
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
to get away from the C0ck
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by D1KeleVra(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
cheesy cheesy u have a nasty mind. . . a c0ck with feathers? grin tongue
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by puskin: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
. . .rather the cock cross'd d road 2meet the chicken that is on heat.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Epi: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
D1KeleVra:

cheesy cheesy . . . a c0ck with feathers? grin tongue
yea wink wink grin grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Amigoz(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
To eat corn on the kerb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brain Test / The Ancient Game That Makes Us Reason. / Nursing Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.