Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Best Internet Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Internet Network (1057 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Internet Network by nappypee(m): 3:05am On Sep 28, 2009
which is the best among the set of internet network provider, serving as a moderm  to the computer

MTN
ZAIN
GLO
ETISALAT

pls give me opinions, i really need to get one soon
Re: Best Internet Network by xammy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
mtn
Re: Best Internet Network by unclesamtech(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2009
Mtn is the best
Re: Best Internet Network by bani(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2009
The need for a ‘fast’ internet service provider cannot be argued. But the down time associated with service providers is always over looked, downtimes are an unavoidable issue considering the numerous issues associated with running a business in Nigeria et al power, man power, , vandalisation etc.
With all this issues considered, I would like to introduce the BNA, this is a bandwidth aggregator. This hard ware is a one-sided Internet bonding appliance that provides aggregated Internet connectivity to cyber cafes, small and medium size businesses , enterprises, apartments, hotels, hospitals and other multi-tenant buildings via aggregating multiple Internet access lines for increased performance and reliability. With the BNA, multiple DSL, cable modem or T1 services can be combined to provide higher speed and more reliable Internet access.
The BNA combines multiple Internet access lines, each on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface, into a single aggregated Internet access line, again on a 10/100baseT Ethernet interface. The aggregation over the Internet access lines is done even for a single session, providing the full aggregate speed. The BNA supports aggregation of up to 6 Internet access lines and additional cellular data cards. Each Internet access line may be through a DSL modem, cable modem, T1, satellite modem, fractional DS3, DS3, fiber, cellular or any other broadband connection. In simpler terms the aggregation converges the bandwidth from 6 different service providers into a funnel and out into your network as one source.

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Yahoomail Has Been Hacked By A N/l Member: / Plz!Is It Adviseable For Me To Buy This 16GB RAM Laptop for my Business and Fun? / 3gb For Android Phone For Free..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.