Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fashion Confessions - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Confessions (2561 Views)

Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall / Confessions Of This Shopaholic / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
chika98:

MC you have to tell me where you got the pointed brown oxford looking shoes from. The website I mean. I love love love love it!!!!

~Red By Wolves. . .redbywolves.com/

~Dont start blaming me when you spend too much now/Or get hooked!!Whatever happened to "We must not succumb to Buying/sales 2010"?  Lots of eye candies on there you'll like. . enjoy!
Re: Fashion Confessions by chika98: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
WE MUSTN'T lol

now I fell in love with that shoe but the price tag is not to be had. I will admire from afar. cry cry
Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2010
~Aaaw!
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
God deliver me from buying shoes esp colourfull ones as well as sneakers got too much my shoe rack is moaning already.
Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
follypimpi:

God deliver me from buying shoes esp colourfull ones as well as sneakers got too much my shoe rack is moaning already.

~ A hem. . men
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2010
mohawkchic:

[font=Comic SansMS]~ A hem. . men

Thank u my sister,with the vat fee up now the Jan sales shld be intresting.[/font]
Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
~I Know right!
Re: Fashion Confessions by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
I've so many work clothes now, i wear my shirts approx once in 6wks. And i can usually remember if i've worn it in the last 3wks or so (which is strange, given my weak memory). Oh, and i will lose weight to fit into a shirt/dress, not the other way round. I'm doing that right now . . .
I'll shop if i'm upset, unhappy, happy, got a bonus, just feel like i need something new. I like to shop for other people too.
Re: Fashion Confessions by madlady(f): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I want,need,must have or I will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if i do not OWN "The gold Bandage dress" cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Fashion Confessions by TOPE20001(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2010
God deliver me from buying shoes n more shoes
My new obsession are now lingeries embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
TOPE2000!:

God deliver me from buying shoes n more shoes
My new obsession are now lingeries embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hmm Granny undies grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Confessions by iice(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
iceblue:

I've so many work clothes now, i wear my shirts approx once in 6wks. And i can usually remember if i've worn it in the last 3wks or so (which is strange, given my weak memory).

I have the same problem. Same with unmentionables grin

@Madlady, i like the bandage dress too.
Re: Fashion Confessions by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
madlady:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I want,need,must have or I will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if i do not OWN "The gold Bandage dress" cry cry cry cry cry

where did you see this in gold? I only seein this is purple or blue.

That was the dress of the year in 08' I wanted one soooo bad. But 500$ for a dress ? hmmm
I usually dont wear dresses more than twice i like wearing new things cheesy

Re: Fashion Confessions by madlady(f): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
platinumnk:

where did you see this in gold? I only seein this is purple or blue.

That was the dress of the year in 08' I wanted one soooo bad. But 500$ for a dress ? hmmm
I usually dont wear dresses more than twice i like wearing new things cheesy

You cool, I tried it on in HARRODS. They have a really beautiful one in pearl white, sort of like flat mother of pearl shape things on, that one too stretchy, makes my bosoms look like hilloks.
They had 2 styles in gold, a sequin and a girdle type fabric, which is what I want.

I do not have the time for dress wearing, on the few times I do I like a classic style, and that was not too short.  smiley
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Look @ em twins,me likey !!!!
Re: Fashion Confessions by madlady(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
smiley

@Platinumunk this is one of the gold ones I tried on.

@iice I like your taste.

Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
How much a pop madlady,i knw sum1 that wld rock dat shit.
Re: Fashion Confessions by madlady(f): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
follypimpi:

How much a pop madlady,i knw sum1 that wld rock dat poo.

Baby boy, too scared to say. I gonna have to sell all my organs to buy it grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
madlady:

Baby boy, too scared to say. I gonna have to sell all my organs to buy it grin grin grin

U joking rite are they in a thouuuu or dredsss !!!!
Re: Fashion Confessions by madlady(f): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
follypimpi:

U joking rite are they in a thouuuu or dredsss !!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm the 1st, but they always have sales in the UK, and alot of the sizes that go at full price fit the white ppls figure.

I can only buy it if it goes for a third, might have to dama-----, i did not say that. lipsrsealed

Checking around to see if they have any good copy cat in the UK, they do have it in the USA.
Re: Fashion Confessions by follypimpi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
madlady:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm the 1st, but they always have sales in the UK, and alot of the sizes that go at full price fit the white ppls figure.

I can only buy it if it goes for a third, might have to dama-----, i did not say that. lipsrsealed

Checking around to see if they have any good copy cat in the UK, they do have it in the USA.

"Fainted" "Fainted" "Fainted"

My paycheck aint in dat range just yet i will stick with ms selfridges that i can afford.
Re: Fashion Confessions by busygirl(f): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2010
I bought a very similar paul's boutique bag for £60 because i liked it but returned it after 48hrs as i didn't av peace within. Thinking, I'd spent way too much money on a bag shocked shocked shocked. It's worse now coz i can't concentrate, i really want a PB bag sad sad sadSo, i'm going bac at some point this week to get another bag from paul's boutique. Afterall, some people spend over £1000 to get LV's and gucci *just thinking loudly*

Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 5:07am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Fashion Confessions by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 07, 2010
mohawkchic:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 5:15am On Jan 07, 2010
~I needed an "Amen" there Sista. . no grining at my Prayer. . .
Re: Fashion Confessions by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2010
lol, Amen for me and you smiley
Re: Fashion Confessions by mohawkchic(f): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2010
~Amen!! From our fingertips to God's ears or is it eyes in our case. . ?
Re: Fashion Confessions by chika98: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2010
busygirl:

I bought a very similar paul's boutique bag for £60 because i liked it but returned it after 48hrs as i didn't av peace within. Thinking, I'd spent way too much money on a bag shocked shocked shocked. It's worse now coz i can't concentrate, i really want a PB bag sad sad sadSo, i'm going bac at some point this week to get another bag from paul's boutique. [b]Afterall, some people spend over £1000 to get LV's and gucc[/b]i *just thinking loudly*

Sometimes it is their boyfriend with "John Smith" connections that buys it for them
Re: Fashion Confessions by jenifier80: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
was it avent or advent or something?
got me thinkin now!!!!!!

Regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wireless Networking Baltimore | Maryland Door Replacement | Bathroom Cabinets Raleigh | project management raleigh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Jeans For Every Type Of Body / 10 Uses Of Vaseline For Women / USA First Lady Melania Trump VS A Nairalander In A Dinner Gown By D&G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.