Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ (40337 Views)

Poll: Do You

Adore Shoes: 30% (68 votes)
Wear Em As A Necessity: 9% (22 votes)
Buy Shoes At Any Given Opportunity!: 26% (60 votes)
Treat Myself To Buyin Once In A While: 16% (37 votes)
Consider Urself A Shoe Manic !!: 16% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Buy A Shoe Of 3 Million Naira ?? / Planning On Starting A Shoe Shop, Need Your Advice. / Confessions Of The 'corper' That Spent N4,000,000 In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:43am On Mar 30, 2007
~If u're overly obsessed as i am w/shoes ~ Stiletto's ~ Peeptoes~ Kinky Knee/Ankle/Calf Boots ~Casual/Smart/Sporty Pumps~ Sandals ~ Courts~ Wedges ~ Platforms ~ Trainers ~ then you clicked on the right thread!

~Your opinions or input will be valued as well guys ~there are some Shoe Obsessed Men out there too,so join us grin

~Mad about shoes ?? Wut ever your choice of shoes ~ This is the place to be ~ Lets chat Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

~Do You see shoes as a necessity or defo a "Very Best Friend" grin

~what are your fav shoes? Do u have a confession to make about your love of Shoes/Lack of love ? grin, Share it w/ us  wink

~I must confess the relationship i ave w/shoes isnt what i'd consider normal,i havent worn half of the shoes
I've  bought ~ i buy shoes when am Happy~ Miserable ~Or just for the Heck of it ~ I call it Shoe-Therapy  grin ~ You would think i'd get a kick out of wanting to wear the shoes ASAP @ the rate i buy them but i don't ~ most of these shoes just sit in their boxes, never been worn because the thrill ends after i buy the shoes embarassed  ~  weird huh   ~ a sensible person will take it back right  undecided  but i do wear  some of them eventually  tongue bsides i love em way tooooo much to take back  grin

~I looove  Knee length boots ~Stiletto's~Wedges~Courts ~Peeptoes & Platforms the most ~I've posted  pics of  my 2 fav. Boots ~ i cudnt resist but buy on sale ~was a bargain ~would love to see your choices in shoes too so post your pics ~ ave got me eye on the sandal *sighs* to buy or not to buy* what do Y'll think ?

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2007
Love the last two shoes! Not and have never been a fan of those licence to kill shoes (pointed toes). I also detest those ballet looking shoes, you need some real good structured feet and ankles to pull that one off is what i think. I love shoes, shoe shopping used to be therapy till i found myself in motion pictures. . .ok i digressed. So yeah i havent worn half of my shoes, but can't help getting what i want and like. But lately when i have the opportunity to wear one, i try it on for size and if it fits the outfit i wear it. Fortunately or unfortunately, i don't wear heels these days, i love ma snickers and flipflops, good for one on the go or one who is a beach bum like me tongue Now flipflops, i got those in lotsa shades and styles. Same as snickers, i rock my adiddas now (in bright green and yellow) and Chucks (in green, black, white and red).
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by neelsel(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
@topic
I am smiling from ear to ear, I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes. My closet is filled with so many shoes, I plan on having a garage sale this summer. My favourites are, BCBG, Aldo, Prada, Enzo, Steve Madden, NYLA, Cole Hann, Kenneth Cole and Joan Circa.

Seriously I have decided this summer to stay away from the malls. This shoe-maniac syndrome has really gotten to me.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
~OMG shocked i just saw these shoes on the web,am like besides myself w/excitment,they are so so gorgeous,my B-day's comin up in two months,and i need to treat meself grin

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by ikamefa(f): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
that red shoe looks like a weapon!  grin

i love shoes too can't  say am a shoe maniac though!

like my twinny said all em 007 shoes don't work for me no more! i like my puma sneakers,clogs,wedges ,and see-through shoes just fine  grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Apr 01, 2007
I love Shoes!!! AM i a Shoe Manic?? Mania? I don't know, But i know i am a shoe LovePeddler!!!!!!!!

I Love shoes, But i don't wear tennis shoes unless i am trying to work out. I love high heels, and those flat ballet type shoes. Hmm Hmm Hmmm. . .  I Think It's time i take some damn pictures and post them up here!!!
My shoes inspire my outfit. I don't buy outfits and think of shoes to wear with them. I buy shoes, and think of outfits that will GO with them.

Now that's how a shoe LovePeddler should THINK! lol, 

In The poll, i chose:
I adore shoes
And i am a shoe mania.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2007
~Am like smilin & LMAO,sure feels good to know there are loads of women out there like me . . .i cudnt agree more about buyin a shoe then think of buyin an outfit that goes w/it!

~Dam! i cant imagine wut it wud be like livin in the same house together . . .we'll have all the rooms full of shoes i reckon,heres a toast to all you shoe whores out there wink

hot-angel:

I love Shoes!!! AM i a Shoe Manic?? Mania? I don't know, But i know i am a shoe LovePeddler!!!!!!!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by hotangel2(f): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
Here are my most recent babies. I love my yellow shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:49am On Apr 06, 2007
~I love them shoes in yellow hot-angel  grin. . . .i got so excited when i saw your pic,i decided to post the colours ave got of that gorgeous baby,lol

~When i fall in love w/shoes,i get em in all the colours i like cheesy
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by iice(f): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2007
oooo i love those black and yellow ones
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2007
~Just cudnt resist showin off me other "Twins"  grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2007
Awww those are gorgeous!!!! I love the leopard skin ones, hawt hawt hawt, Ima take some more pictures. . Lord taking pictures of shoes,lol
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:32am On Apr 22, 2007
~*Passin through,checkin to see my babies are allright grin*

~I suppose Post is under construction undecided where's the love for shoes people sad ?
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by zabie(f): 4:34pm On May 02, 2007
now those are some bad ass shoes. Damn i love shoes. (oops broke my promise not to curse or swear again) but those are lovely.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by sammyjl(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2007
Stilletoes, those are all fine shoes i am seeing there.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by sammyjl(f): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2007
I am a shoe manic, i buy a pair of shoe each month. grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2008
~My personal favourite time to buy shoes grin ~January Sales~ the bargains are waaay tooo hard to resist,not that i need to pretend am goona resist anyways wink!!!

~On a serious note thu i really need to stop buying shoes,its got to the point where am sneakin em in so my hubby wont knw ave got me mooore shoes!! nautty nautty me cheesy

~Wut's a chic to do,i can afford it soo y not as long as am not puttin a hole in the kitty,i keep kiddin myself but its about time i face it,am obsessed w/shoes in a strange kind of way!!

~I think its cool to keep buyin but within reason sooo i'll be the first to admit am been wasteful sooo one of my new year's resolution is ama try very hard to save the money that goes towards shoes for the rest of the year till christmas !! tongue !!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by bjluv: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2008
is this one only for the ladies? Guy here loving shoes like crazie
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2008
bjluv:

is this one only for the ladies? Guy here loving shoes like crazie

~Lol one thing's for sure male/female as long as you're in looove with shoes,your more than welcome to join in!!

~Ooo & BTW Welcome bjluv  grin
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Lady2(f): 4:03am On Jan 21, 2008
OMG, I SAW THIS TOPIC AND GOT EXTRA EXCITED.

hahahahaha @ shoe LovePeddler.

well this the only time I'll admit to being a LovePeddler.

My personal favourites are Bandolino's, BCBG, Cathy Jean

Yes I buy shoes and then find outfits for them.

To those who posted pics, I love them, but those red ones looks like a "killer"
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by clemcykul(f): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
wow those shoes are beautiful guess u ladies r salivating at the sight of em
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by yongbabe(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
so many beautifull shoes.
I AM IN HEAVEN!!!
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2008
~The Red Harlot Toggle shoes is getting a lotta stick,lol, cool~ i guess its the unsual shape on the wedge undecided but i like it none the less,just as much as i like the Schuh Minx attached grin,

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
~Am in love w/ these range of Irregular colour shoes  grin the Red or Dead arent bad either,loove the chain that hangs on the shoes cheesy they're all smoking HOTT to me!! wink

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2008
~Am Shoe[i] crazey[/i] this morn. cheesy & am lovin every moment of it,especially postin the pics . . . .coz i know you "Shoe whores" R out there grin

Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2008
shoe lovin are u trying to be funny how can anyone be addicted to shoes. reminds me of sex and the city.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by uzoo: 1:44am On Feb 09, 2008
you better belieeevaate, people are crazy about shoes and its not just what you see in the movies , its for real,
well well, welll what can i say ! you got me right there mohawkchick, ha ha i though i was the only one crazy about this

i take good care of my feet that when i go shopping and tell my self its just one shoe today and no more and then i end up trying almost everythig on in the store and the truth is everything just looks so gorgous on my feet , before i know it i'm leaving the store with 3 pairs,

but the fun part is when you get home ,you cant wait to try them on once again especialy with different dresses you have and flaunting them infront of the mirror, that excites me.
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by fellybabe(f): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2008
Am crazy abt shoes,it's like my second skin.Have more than 70 pairs of shoes apart 4m those i kept in my parent's house. Last yr,i promised my myself and my hubby am not not gonna buy so much dis yr but can't just keep 2my promise. 4rm january till feb,i have added abt 5 new pairs 2 my old collection.SHOES,SHOES,SHOES
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2008
Am crazy about shoes,it's like my second skin

ha ha i though i was the only one crazy about this

~I feel right at home w/ You lot ~ lol grin i feel the Looove for Shoes allright tongue

Have more than 70 pairs of shoes apart 4m those i kept in my parent's house.

~Lucky You!wish i had more space cry

Last yr,i promised my myself and my hubby am not not going to buy so much this yr but can't just keep 2my promise.

~A chic after my own heart cheesy

from january till feb,i have added about 5 new pairs 2 my old collection

~I don't feel so bad after all grin wink I just cudnt resist the sales~nautty! nautty!

but the fun part is when you get home ,you can't wait to try them on once again especialy with different dresses you have and flaunting them infront of the mirror, that excites me.

~Ditto on that grin grin "shoe minds" think alike huh,lol
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Ebaby2: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2008
I love shoes, oh my, plz don't even mention that word in my Shoe sleep.

I usually buy at least 2 pairs of shoes every other month even if it's my last dollar.

But am talking about the sophisticated shoes, not those crazy ones that are posted above.

And am only into designers shoes wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2008
I love shoes, oh my, plz don't even mention that word in my Shoe sleep.

CRAZYSHOES! CRAZYSHOES! CRAZYSHOES! CRAZYSHOES! CRAZYSHOES! ~ grin~They R Sooo going to hunt u in your sleep tongue

But am talking about the sophisticated shoes, not those crazy ones that are posted above.

~Aaaw now You've hurt my "shoe" feeling cry

And am only into designers shoes wink

~I don't Envy You at all grin wink
Re: ~Confessions Of A Shoe Manic ~ by Ebaby2: 6:52am On Feb 09, 2008
Aaaw now You've hurt my "shoe" feeling
My bad I didn't mean to sound negative, you know we all have different tastes in shoes

~ grin~They R Sooo going to hunt u in your sleep tongue
LOL don't worry that wish is never going to come through tongue grin

~I don't Envy You at all
abi u are making me feel bad now embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.