Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times (21139 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Obas101(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
but has anybody ever noticed that the igbo girls are not always in the news.. its like they are invicible
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
who else undecided
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Binsani(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chaiiii....them don do am again

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by LaconicINC: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why always this tribe, dem use money curse una!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Lordkylie(f): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
the youth of today are truly useless(a very high percentage),even if power is given to them the country will not get any better it might even get worse.It is evident in their actions abroad and here on nairaland JUST LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by keniolawumi56(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chukwu again? Yesterday was them today again. All na hustling.
Meanwhile,
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ephi123(f): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
This global embarrassment to the country is becoming too much na, society has no more values sad
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by geraob1: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alcatraz003:

its painful right?,Yeah, i know but life is hard for an igbo man in Nigeria.

Better hustle biafra tight cos you aint getting shit from this nation.

Life is not hard @ all. Life is hard for u haters that have spill bile in your stomach when u c igbos succeeding despite all... Trudging on and making it. Its not smtn jealous haters cn relate to...
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ClitRaider: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flatron jew again?! E don finish!
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by wittyt98(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
all these #NCAN people won't kill me with laughter o gringringrin
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by TipsyDC: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
some comments here are really really annoying, must you comment tribalistically that is why Nigeria unite is a joke
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ClitRaider: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Samexdx:
Every power tempting me to check his name,die by fire grin cheesy
this is wicked. Hahahahahahaga
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
my friends from that side of Nigeria have begged me several times to help me deliver funny stuffs like boots and wigs to friends abroad. I just refuse outrightly. abeg no let them turn you to drug courier. These ugandans can do anything to make money ilegally.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by TipsyDC: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
orimsamsam:
NCAN. Ibadan regional headquarters. Oyo state Nigeria, Reporting.

It our industrious brother from the land of the rising drug. They are developing Cambodia. The flatrons are just too hardworking that they are recognized by Interpol.

At this rate. By the end of this year the Ugandans would Ave develop all the countries in the world. The sky is the limit for the gbigbos
nice comment but nxt time use your number 6
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
zikter:
This general just dey murder our hard working brother's name. it is CHUKWU EMEKA not CHUKWUE MEKA.

Bros calm down, so ikwerre na igbo abi ?
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by TipsyDC: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Neemrod:

no na fulani. grin
Neemrod:

no na fulani.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ClitRaider: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=kaywhynoni post=48598563] they are coming for your head soon....... [/quote dem neva born their fada well to attack anybody for here. We go serve em.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ginggerxy: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
seunny4lif:
Just passing thru cheesy grin grin
Na dem grin grin grin
Booking space is now against the law grin grin

Chukwue Meka, 35
Developing people Land is their hobby grin
Ibadan brauch office
OYO State
Odua Republic grin cool
you get mind to think of become a republic of your own?
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by tunde1200(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chukwue Meka, 35 always them!!
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
somebody will just visit Google and type nigerians caught in drug deal, then filter the one that contains Igbo or Yoruba so he or she can post the news on nairaland and make FP. its a shame. just look at the yeye link op went to dig out this news so we can engage in a tribal e war."khemrstein.com" okay oh kontinuu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Another one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by seunny4lif(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin
ginggerxy:
you get mind to think of become a republic of your own?
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by tundexijim(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Keep quiet, unstable yoruba man who wants Biafra today and hates it tommorow. Easterners won't get out until they've gotten their repubulic 100%. That's the only guarantee the fulanis and their yoruba lackeys won't come around killing children for crude oil like they did in 67-70.

Let us both make REAL efforts dismember the unholy unions since the country is filled with mutual hate but glued by crude oil that your people want to die for.
God bless the Avengers.

Seriously igbo nobody is holding u back, maybe Nigeria govt though but not the ppl.. U have to look for a way to make the govt let u secede... As a matter of fact how many oil dey ur biafra land sef. Note: Niger Delta land is not urs, they want there own country too...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Boring: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
hahahaha..yigbo..

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sermwell:

So TOSYN2MUCH, you also involve yourself in this tribal bigotry? I'm highly disappointed and ashame for you! undecided
Bro, wetin u talk say I do?
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by WhatOnEarth: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
NCAN Worldwide over......

Lolll. Igbo and Drug. Chisos!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by arowstev2000: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
NCA FCT kubwa branch
I no it's d biafrauuuuuuds it's in there DNA
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
tyson99:
NCAN FOOD IS READY OOOOO

REPORTING.....

ALL OF THEM ARE CRIMINALS BOTH MALE AND FEMALE NA THEIR FEMALE LEGS DEY MAKE ME LAFF PASS

NCAN SAGAMU BRANCH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Like seriously u made my sad day with laffta...can stop laffing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by delishpot: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
That name get as e be. Did he split his first name into 2?
Chukwue Meka
They should look well, that guy may be a Chukwuemeka something.
Its like a Chinonso gives her name as Chino Nso
The guy dey job them for there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JohnsonOlanre: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
tundexijim:

[s]Seriously igbo nobody is holding u back, maybe Nigeria govt though but not the ppl.. U have to look for a way to make the govt let u secede... As a matter of fact how many oil dey ur biafra land sef. Note: Niger Delta land is not urs, they want there own country too...[/s]

Another unstable yoruba janus-mouth who wants 'Biafra to go today but will fight against Biafra for the fulani tommorow. Who takes them serious? Nobody. Even yorubas don't take yorubas serious.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by tundexijim(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Another unstable yoruba janus-mouth who wants 'Biafra to go today but will fight against Biafra for the fulani tommorow. Who takes them serious? Nobody. Even yorubas don't take yorubas serious.

grin cheesy cheesy

No civilian Yoruba will fight u for seceding my dear maybe those in the Nigeria army though, I hope u won't be too stupid to fight them with cassava stick Sha...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
dese isreali migrant abi na immigrants, dem use drugs swear for una?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.