Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times (21143 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by rhektor(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Slimmos:
Israelites, stop dragging Nigerians name to the mud. Enough of this hardworking businessman sydrome. Stop! Stop!! Stop!!! It is getting 3 much!
P.R.O
NCAN Borno Branch
Northern Nigeria
Nigeria
West Africa
Africa
Bokoharam Zone

Are you Shekau? Just being curious
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JohnsonOlanre: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
tundexijim:

No civilian Yoruba will fight u for seceding my dear maybe those in the Nigeria army though, I hope u won't be too stupid to fight them with cassava stick Sha...

Do you now see that you have my thoughts about yorubas being Unstable? grin

'Civilian yorubas won't fight Ibos but our yoruba lackeys in the army will fight Ibos at the command of their fulani handler'.

Na civilian det fight war before?

What can be more Unstable than being yoruba? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by tundexijim(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

Do you now see that you have my thoughts about yorubas being Unstable? grin

'Civilian yorubas won't fight Ibos but our yoruba lackeys in the army will fight Ibos at the command of their fulani handler'.

Na civilian det fight war before?

What can be more Unstable than being yoruba? cheesy cheesy

Yes they will so also will igbos in the army cos they ve a mandate to protect Nigeria's unity... If u are able to contend with them then u have no problem with seceding..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Situation001(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
willibounce1:
I just hope all these flattinos do not go into extinction due to drugs. Them just dey catch them every week. hour

fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
You guys made me to laugh.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm beginning to have the impression that most of these "Exporter" - "Importer" businessmen are nothing but drug dealers. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Situation001(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
as an omo oduduwa..

anytime I read a post like this..

I use to feel like.. grin

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by farolee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
ba7man:
I'm beginning to have the impression that most of these "Exporter" - "Importer" businessmen are nothing but drug dealers. undecided

80% of their so call importers and businessman are into drug. Go to remote areas in South Africa you will see them pedaling drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Slimmos(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
rhektor:

Are you Shekau? Just being curious
His brother uncle sister cousin nephew
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ba7man(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
farolee:

80% of their so call importers and businessman are into drug. Go to remote areas in South Africa you will see them pedaling drugs.
An Igbo guy told me that majority of Igbo guys in foreign country he's based are into hard drugs.

He even stayed with one without knowing what he was into. He would leave as if for work but head to his other location for packaging and distribution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by obontami: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hahaha grin

I no fit shout

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by obontami: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
marshborn:
The hate campaign against the igbos continues, as if they are the only ones who commit crimes in this country. #Proudlydeltaigbo.
nothing lyk delta igbo say delta ibo....ibo is different frm igbo.

Osu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by abrahym(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm hausa from sabon Geri kano, perhaps you guys forgot his nationality is Nigeria not igbo.. Tribalism only create discrimination, and when you discriminate you only leave a space to generate hate and when you hate you only have love for your tribe.. Madness is what you practice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by benji93: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2016
farolee:

easy now bros, pedaling ke!
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by benji93: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2016
NewsPoacher:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NmM-lhZpkZM/V7LRQv75-vI/AAAAAAAKMvA/bMnPbtC1PmwmhkxU2kBAo9bFZm4105cQwCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Two foreign nationals – a Romanian and a Nigerian – will be sent to Phnom Penh Municipal Court today on charges of drug trafficking after police alleged the pair tried to enter the country with more than five kilograms of cocaine from Brazil.

Lieutenant General Mok Chito, deputy chief of the National Police’s anti-drug commission, said 35-year-old Romanian national Varadi Adrian Calin was detained at Phnom Penh International Airport after disembarking from a flight from Brazil. Officials found 4,961.69 grams of Colombian cocaine in his bags.

After interrogating him, police searched for and arrested Chukwue Meka, 35, who they say was in charge of smuggling the cocaine from Cambodia to Thailand.

Lt. Gen. Chito said his office worked with the US Drug Enforcement Administration to catch the two men before the drugs could be transported to another country.

“We were informed from an international organization that there was a suspect involved in drug trafficking who departed from Brazil and was coming to Cambodia,” he said.

“We seized almost five kilograms of cocaine,” Lt. Gen. Chito added. “This drug was transported from Brazil and the traffickers would use Cambodia as a transit country, before being sent to Thailand. The cocaine is from Colombia.”

Lt. Gen. Chito said the ringleader of the operation is still in Brazil, and police were looking for other people who may be involved in the drug ring. Both men will be sent to court today.

Cambodia is often used as a transit point for drug traffickers in Asia due to its less-than-stringent airport checks compared with other countries. In late March, a 22-year-old Thai woman flying from Qatar was found with 2.6 kilograms of cocaine hidden in a chocolate container.

Another Thai man was caught transporting three kilograms of methamphetamine from Laos to Trapaing Chhouk village in Phnom Penh last Tuesday. After raiding his home in Sen Sok’s Phnom Penh Thmey commune, police seized two 660-gram packages of heroin, nine packets of methamphetamine weighing six kilograms, 52,000 speed tablets weighing about 10 kilograms and two luxury cars.

In all, police seized about 20 kilograms of drugs from the man, who claimed he had smuggled most of it from Laos earlier this year.

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/28539/romanian--nigerian-drug-traffickers-arrested/

Another Jewish missionary who would ordinarily tell you he is an importer an exporter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
How the "Jews" built BIAFRIKA! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by marshborn(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Drchristian:

nothing lyk delta igbo say delta ibo....ibo is different frm igbo.

Osu
Oya clap for yourself wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Masterclass32: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2016
marshborn:

Oya clap for yourself wink

Asking him to SLAP himself wherever he is would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Ogadimma
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by FarukuWadata12(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2016
NCA sokoto branch. Confirmed! It's chukwu-meka He's our brother from the drug rising region.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by grodt999: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
[font=serif]Even in Cambodia? embarassed

Well Nigerians are almost completely ignorant of the attrocities ibos are committing all over the world using Nigerian passports, that forgiving and docile mentality that the rest of Nigerians have continues to becloud their judgement about the destruction of the Nigerian passport by ibo people since independence!

Cambodia is old news, ibo people are now using Asians and White tourists in Many Asian and global locations to move drugs, many whites and Asian arrested for drugs are linked to ibo drug dealers.

There are charity organizations all over the world trying to get the Nigerian government and its people to send serious messages out to ibo dealers and barons to stop sending people because of the high rate of arrests and executions of ibo drug dealers there days. I was in contact with a priest in Hong Kong, Fr John Wotherspoon who is trying deparately to stop ibo drug dealers and their mules from Tanzania and other African countries from coming to Hong Kong on a suicide mission.

If you want to research what ibo people are turning the reputation of Nigeria into, do some checks and you will be sick to your stomach!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JoeCutie(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
grodt999:

Well Nigerians are almost completely ignorant of the attrocities ibos are committing all over the world using Nigerian passports, that forgiving and docile mentality that the rest of Nigerians have continues to becloud their judgement about the destruction of the Nigerian passport by ibo people since independence!

Cambodia is old news, ibo people are now using Asians and White tourists in Many Asian and global locations to move drugs, many whites and Asian arrested for drugs are linked to ibo drug dealers.

There are charity organizations all over the world trying to get the Nigerian government and its people to send serious messages out to ibo dealers and barons to stop sending people because of the high rate of arrests and executions of ibo drug dealers there days. I was in contact with a priest in Hong Kong, Fr John Wotherspoon who is trying deparately to stop ibo drug dealers and their mules from Tanzania and other African countries from coming to Hong Kong on a suicide mission.

If you want to research what ibo people are turning the reputation of Nigeria into, do some checks and you will be sick to your stomach!
Oga, Nigerians push drugs and not just Igbos! And, you sound so bitter, in a way that suggests that you have some strong hatred against the Igbos.

We are all trying to purge this country of all these criminal activities, but we'll never succeed if we keep being selective with the fight.

My God! We are far more 'tribalistic' than our fathers and their fathers before them. Little wonder we've refused to grow

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by grodt999: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Oga, Nigerians push drugs and not just Igbos! And, you sound so bitter, in a way that suggests that you have some strong hatred against the Igbos.

We are all trying to purge this country of all these criminal activities, but we'll never succeed if we keep being selective with the fight.

My God! We are far more 'tribalistic' than our fathers and their fathers before them. Little wonder we've refused to grow

Oga or Madam,
You are right, Nigerians push drugs and not just Igbos!
-Ibos make up a very small percentage of the Nigerian population yet they feature 90% of the time for drug related offences involving Nigerian passports.

-To stop the trend you must focus your campaign and publicity on the areas where the issue is rife! My statistics come from NDLEA, Interpol, global police forces (name releases) and from the News!

-If there is a problem with my legs, I will not go telling my hand that it is the problem instead I will concentrate on the area where the problem is. What you are proposing is to keep using the word Nigerians (we are all involved) and confuse the issue even further to make it hard to resolve...all that so monkeys like you will feel I am not tribalistic! You can take your tribal accusation and shove it way deep into your rectum and keep it there for a very long time! I will no longer keep quiet in the face of global humiliation of Nigerians. I weep for every Nigerian who goes to places where ibo drug dealing and criminal activities has rendered Nigerians persona non grata!

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cover up a clearly visible problem perpetrated by a single ethnic group that continues to taint all Nigerians as the same! SHAME on you!

You should appologize to the many blacks who were killed during the South African massacres because of ibo drug dealers
You should appologize to the families of 50 Indonesians who die everyday from drugs supplied by ibo people
You should appologize to the many Nigerians who dare not mention their nationality in many parts of the world due to ibo global criminal activities!
You should appologize to the millions of Nigerians who have died or are ill from consuming fake ibo medicines, goods, contraband and toxic waste.

You should stand at every airport on earth saying sorry to Nigerians when they are pulled aside for special drug checking when their ethnic groups are not involved!

Bloody animal!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
delishpot:
That name get as e be. Did he split his first name into 2?
Chukwue Meka
They should look well, that guy may be a Chukwuemeka something.
Its like a Chinonso gives her name as Chino Nso
The guy dey job them for there.
Chukwu meka is Ikwerre while Chukwuemeka is Igbo. They mean the same thing, but differences in pronunciation and spelling.
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by JoeCutie(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
grodt999:

Oga or Madam,
You are right, Nigerians push drugs and not just Igbos!
-Ibos make up a very small percentage of the Nigerian population yet they feature 90% of the time for drug related offences involving Nigerian passports.

-To stop the trend you must focus your campaign and publicity on the areas where the issue is rife! My statistics come from NDLEA, Interpol, global police forces (name releases) and from the News!

-If there is a problem with my legs, I will not go telling my hand that it is the problem instead I will concentrate on the area where the problem is. What you are proposing is to keep using the word Nigerians (we are all involved) and confuse the issue even further to make it hard to resolve...all that so monkeys like you will feel I am not tribalistic! You can take your tribal accusation and shove it way deep into your rectum and keep it there for a very long time! I will no longer keep quiet in the face of global humiliation of Nigerians. I weep for every Nigerian who goes to places where ibo drug dealing and criminal activities has rendered Nigerians persona non grata!

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cover up a clearly visible problem perpetrated by a single ethnic group that continues to taint all Nigerians as the same! SHAME on you!

You should appologize to the many blacks who were killed during the South African massacres because of ibo drug dealers
You should appologize to the families of 50 Indonesians who die everyday from drugs supplied by ibo people
You should appologize to the many Nigerians who dare not mention their nationality in many parts of the world due to ibo global criminal activities!
You should appologize to the millions of Nigerians who have died or are ill from consuming fake ibo medicines, goods, contraband and toxic waste.

You should stand at every airport on earth saying sorry to Nigerians when they are pulled aside for special drug checking when their ethnic groups are not involved!

Bloody animal!

Hey, dude! Are you always this rétarded and silly or is today in any way, a special occasion? I was on my own, you quoted me. I never knew you from nowhere! And here you are, showing to the world how shallow you are? Wow!

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. You know, after 'meeting' you, I now support abortion in case of incest.

Fvck off! And quote me no more...Douchebag!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by grodt999: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hey, dude! Are you always this rétarded and silly or is today in any way, a special occasion? I was on my own, you quoted me. I never knew you from nowhere! And here you are, showing to the world how shallow you are? Wow!

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. You know, after 'meeting' you, I now support abortion in case of incest.

Fvck off! And quote me no more...Douchebag!

You are just a monkey, so not much to be expected from you mentally!
I rest my case!
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
All these Omo Wobe checking names. .. SMH
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by HtwoOw: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2016
I tempted to say NCAN

Osun Headquaters

bwahahahaha

una dey craze for there o
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by rhektor(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Slimmos:
His brother uncle sister cousin nephew
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by ruggedadventure(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
CzarRex:
NCAN secretary general reporting live from osogbo branch, regional h/q

confirmed Chukwue Meka!

if it isn't our brothers from the yeast,the lost tribe of yisreal, who else?

when they are caught,thre will be no second thoughts in referring to them as nigerians but when they get recognition,make accomplishments they will prefer to be referred as Igbos/biafrans.iSMH

rex...I SMH for u too

Sha day watch ur back wen walking on d streets....coz their eyes r on U grin grin grin

How far bro
Re: Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times by CzarRex: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
ruggedadventure:

rex...I SMH for u too

Sha day watch ur back wen walking on d streets....coz their eyes r on U grin grin grin

How far bro
I dey oooh,dem no fit do anything na,all this one na just online thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.