Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) (68693 Views)

Chelsea Refuse To Meet Sarri's £7million Release Clause From Napoli / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Niiade(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
Plate number ain't even customized, cool ish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by josephsly(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Big boyz
grin tongue wink smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by bitchcrafts: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
This car won't work in Naija as our roads dey very special not just any kind of car can glide through grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by kalid01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
A reputable recruiting firm, giant international resources that has branches in all south west zones in Nigeria is recruiting for private, and public organizations, companies etc that are into manufacturing, construction, importation, services, marketing etc needs a vibrant Nigerian graduates to fill the available position, sales reps, marketing officer, public relations officer. applicants must have atleast ND, NCE, HND, BSC, BA. interested applicants should forward their details to the number attached to the advertisement 08145016707
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Forwetinnah: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
He's helping to advertise...car isn't his, trust me. He's going to use it for a while, get his money and then return it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by misscall247: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
nnadychuks:
The car is reflective so you can see how poor you are grin grin
lol....u get bad mouth too

BT wait too,can E-money afford this?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by asher15: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gaffoo 4u must u put barca boys into this,Ronaldo bought a brand new car at least just be happy for him, I'm tired of seeing barca and Madrid fans here ,they always want to kill there selves with anything concerning messi or ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by abbeyfel: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
xpiranza:
who e epp
He know You? player hater...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
Watch Cristiano Ronaldo driving his £1.7million Bugatti Veyron in his mansion.
The 2016 World's highest paid athlete uploaded an Instagram video of himself driving his new machine, a £1.7million Bugatti Veyron around his mansion in Madrid, Spain. He bought the car as a gift to himself following Portugal's Euro 2016 win. He captioned the post 'Coming back home".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUfDgn7dYjA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJN-7E5gr6U/
hardwork pays off
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by macaranta(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Money is good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by nnadychuks(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
misscall247:
lol....u get bad mouth too

BT wait too,can E-money afford this?
E-money can afford it. The only problem is that he will have to eat the tires and engine as food after purchase
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Myself2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ma Niggah
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Myself2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Niiade:
Number plate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by kenoz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice ride
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Myself2(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Niiade:

Number plate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by ensamy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
I must buy that ride carry go xmas this yr any how any how. My Pastor say with Faith all things are possible. Bugatti by December here I come.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by compujyde: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
u forgot to say his not a one minute man.. coolrespect sir ororo
and offcourse he ain't a one minute man. cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Na only for songs Nigerians fit celebrate this kain money o.
No road to drive this kain motto for Naija!

Oya!
Over to you ALAHAJI TEKINO! E-hen! grin

Even TOKUMBO BUGGGA with Volks Waggggy h-enJINE we nor got!
Na Naija the mechanic go live? cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2016
nnadychuks:
The car is reflective so you can see how poor you are grin grin

cheesy grin u don't have to rub it in. wicked person.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Harmored:
which kian lalasticlala be this self undecided instead of you to post the funaab riot thread to FP,you dey post Ronaldo for FP,who Ronaldo EPP tongue,my buggati is a litlle lower than his own cool

yeah, and mine has no tyres.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:30am On Aug 19, 2016
LuvU2:
My ex crush. Only crushed on his looks nd success. kiss

His character is way below average

his character? what did he do?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by odutolasodiq(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
i love bugatti rides
you own one?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by harlee(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
If na mayweather u gon don see like 25 bitches and stacks of cash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by toprealman: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
The most swaggalicious footballer ever
That delivers too....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by misscall247: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2016
nnadychuks:
E-money can afford it. The only problem is that he will have to eat the tires and engine as food after purchase
hahaha....i undstnd u bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by nnadychuks(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackOnassis:

cheesy grin u don't have to rub it in. wicked person.

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by CallMeHope(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Baba God... pick up my call oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by linztech: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Its ur guy LINZTECH

Alot of pple have been disturbing me on my idea about bet trade but i cant just give my effort just like dat to d dust, since they cant pay 5000naira for d ebook

So i decided to help u guys by giving u my personal stake games on daily basis.

My games limits i play everyday is Min-5 games Max 10 games. Daily and d odds are small because of risks management.
500naira weekly.
Interested should whatsapp me LINZ-07067560134
Didnt i try for d people now!!!!!!! Share dis mssg 2 ur frndz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes o
toprealman:
That delivers too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Wilfred Ndidi Blasts DSTV For Using His Image Without Permission (Photos) / Meet Ogbonna Okemiri, Nigerian Defender Who Plays With One Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.