Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary (3167 Views)

The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 11 / Download The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 8 / The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Episode 11 Plot + Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Branzy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
For me I think it's Stefan but the movie didn't go to the way it's Stefan diary not elena's
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ammyluv2002(f): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
No! You're wrong! Elena's diary is in the present while Stefan kept his like 500 years ago(Past) They both kept diaries.

That is why the series is called "Vampire Diaries"
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's everyone's diary. When is the new season starting sef? grin

#Can'tWait
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Branzy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
It's everyone's diary. When is the new season starting sef? grin

#Can'tWait
I think October 27
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Branzy:
I think October 27
Thanks, but e still far o cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by somehowpenis(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
It originally started out as elena's diary but now it is just a _shitload of anyone's diary, thank god this show is being ended once and for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Thanks, but e still far o cry

It's Lady F again grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

It's Lady F again grin

lol grin

So you like dem vampires too?
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

lol grin

So you like dem vampires too?

Lol it's been a while I stopped vampire diaries tho, G.O.T and Empire all da way. V.D has lost it's taste #my opinion
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Lol it's been a while I stopped vampire diaries tho, G.O.T and Empire all da way. V.D has lost it's taste #my opinion

Only watched season 1 of GOT. cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Only watched season 1 of GOT. cry

You don't mean it shocked. That's a crime again Hollywood cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
this series hasnt still ended ni

God epp me!
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by bexceptional9(f): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Only saw two episodes of GOT. Got bored of it .
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

You don't mean it shocked. That's a crime again Hollywood cheesy
cry cry cry

It's too late to start watching from season 2 sef...
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

cry cry cry

It's too late to start watching from season 2 sef...

It's never too late joor. No late comer for movie watching na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
bexceptional9:
Only saw two episodes of GOT. Got bored of it .

Got bored of GOT shocked. Are you kidding?
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

It's never too late joor. No late comer for movie watching na.
Hmmm...what season are they in? How long will it take me?

I don't like all this series because they are really time consuming and I have no self-control.

You always want to watch the next episode to see what happen. Before you know it, you check the time and see that you've spent almost 6 hours at a stretch. Hian!!! cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Ewitolek001(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Stefan kept is diary and elena show up
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm...what season are they in? How long will it take me?

I don't like all this series because they are really time consuming and I have no self-control.

You always want to watch the next episode to see what happen. Before you know it, you check the time and see that you've spent almost 6 hours at a stretch. Hian!!! cry

The sixth season now, each season consists of like 10 episodes. So approximately you will finish it in a week or two at most grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

The sixth season now, each season consists of like 10 episodes. So approximately you will finish it in a week or two at most grin

So 5 seasons of 10 episodes each. Approximately 40 minutes per episode... 33 hours of watch time. shocked

*sigh*

I no do abeg. Let me go and watch the new episode of Suits that came just came out cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:

So 5 seasons of 10 episodes each. Approximately 40 minutes per episode... 33 hours of watch time. shocked

*sigh*

I no do abeg. Let me go and watch the new episode of Suits that came just came out cry

cheesy grin cheesy ion like Suits joor. I haven't seen it but I have a feeling I won't like it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

cheesy grin cheesy ion like Suits joor. I haven't seen it but I have a feeling I won't like it.
lol you will. Na season 6 dem dey o. I can't remember how many episodes per season sef.

Just get your 3D glasses on. Thank me later. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by somehowpenis(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Have watched both, suits and GOT, suits still dey learn work where GOT dey..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Branzy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
The movie at season one was suppose to be about Stefan diaries but naw it's everybody..
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by bexceptional9(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Got bored of GOT shocked. Are you kidding?
yes o, watched cos of the way my sister was hyping it. But naaaaaa, Twas boring . Maybe I will pick it again and try .
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
bexceptional9:
yes o, watched cos of the way my sister was hyping it. But naaaaaa, Twas boring . Maybe I will pick it again and try .

You really should and this time don't watch because anyone hyped it for you, watch it with a plain mind, you'd love it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EMPERORLEEE(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

lol you will. Na season 6 dem dey o. I can't remember how many episodes per season sef.

Just get your 3D glasses on. Thank me later. grin

And if I don't like it, i should come for your head? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

And if I don't like it, i should come for your head? grin
lol... if you see me anywhere.

But ayam sure you will like it. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EmperorLee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

lol... if you see me anywhere.

But ayam sure you will like it. grin

Lool I will take your word smiley. How you dey?
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by ladyF(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lool I will take your word smiley. How you dey?

Fine dear, you nko? kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by EmperorLee(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

Fine dear, you nko? kiss

Am alright dearie wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries Whose Diary Is It Stefan Or Elena Diary by Branzy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8672031833

(1) (2) (Reply)

1000 Ways To Die / Whats Your Best Anime? / Where To Download 360p Movie And Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.