Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged (2282 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / University Of Port Harcourt Alumni Association, Visits President Jonathan (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
These is a Nigeria Police Officer,Adeojo Lanrewaju.

Sergeant Adeojo Lanrewaju is from Ekiti state and he is currently serving in Kogi State Police command.

These officer posted this ill-mannered and derogatory picture of former Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan bein hanged up in a tree on a social media.

If it is an ordinary citizen its no big deal but a police man doing this shows that he is not fit to be a police officer.

Just look at...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by HungerBAD: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol.

APC had nothing to do with this.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by soberdrunk(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Guliver(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
the guy smokes weed.check his hand

6 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by ClitRaider: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
This was a bit unfortunate. Wailer are comin for his head.
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by 989900: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
If true, he is unfit to be a cop, shouldn't this attract some form of punishment?

I totally DISLIKE GEJ for plunging us into this mess, but this is totally wrong from a police officer.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

APC had nothing to do with this.
Was APC mentioned anywhere in the thread,why did you bring politics into this na? Pls stop be myopic and do the necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
I love this pishure.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by cliquevibes(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
I thought as a person matures, den so does wisdom grows in his life...Clearly I can see dat it does nt apply 2 every1....D policeman is jst a Foolishly Foolish Fool...

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Guliver:
the guy smokes weed.check his hand
Shey una dey see wetin oshogbo weed don cause. Oshogbo na bastard.
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by Funlordjnr: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
If true the olopa no try!

That aside, _FUCK EBELE!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by youngest85(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
The man is fired!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by nnachukz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
That is how low Buhari has reduced our security agencies.
The Lunatic will still retain his job because his action is similar to what APC did during GEJ regime.
They will be fast to arrest a man for naming a dog Buhari but will look the other side when a gun carrying lunatic wearing a black rag misbehaves.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
No big deal, after all somebody just named and painted his dog Buhari; however, in this case I think this policeman should be promoted because Jonathan most definitely deserves to be hung.
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by GuyWise(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Afonja pikin always acting like the foolish Afonjagringringringrin

smh for Afonja childrencheesycheesycheesycheesy

Just because GEJ and his men are gentlemen.....

if to say na the other one at aso-rock and his men....hmmn.....

they would have given you what you deserved for being an AFONJA.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by tobtap: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
HE NEEDS MEDICAL CHECK-UP
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by naijaking1: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
dachuchi7:
These is a Nigeria Police Officer,Adeojo Lanrewaju.

Sergeant Adeojo Lanrewaju is from Ekiti state and he is currently serving in Kogi State Police command.

These officer posted this ill-mannered and derogatory picture of former Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan bein hanged up in a tree on a social media.

If it is an ordinary citizen its no big deal but a police man doing this shows that he is not fit to be a police officer.

Just look at...

Yoruba Muslims fighting for their masters wars since 1800

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by GuyWise(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
GuyWise:

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by SonofDevil: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
GuyWise:

LOL afonja is a name of warrior.

OSU the rejected one, will you go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I descend on you.!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by GuyWise(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

LOL afonja is a name of warrior.

OSU the rejected one, will you go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I descend on you.!!!!
Man u gat no balls mehn

Afonja was a coward yoruba warrior

You are one of his sons

So cowardly crawl go one side mak i see people.
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by mankan2k7(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
I know this man wella, if u check all his post as an officer u we know that he is not fit for d job,

imagine a law enforcement officer posting this rubbish
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by SonofDevil: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
GuyWise:

Man u gat no balls mehn

Afonja was a coward yoruba warrior

You are one of his sons

So cowardly crawl go one side mak i see people.

Yes just like you re one of the Sons of greatest Cowards of All time
The Wuru-wuru ike-eba(plate of Eba) oju-crook that ran away to ivory coast in his wife's attires after sacrificing 3 million of your ancestorsgringringrincheesy
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by GuyWise(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Yes just like you re one of the Sons of greatest Cowards of All time
The Wuru-wuru ike-eba(plate of Eba) oju-crook that ran away to ivory coast in his wife's attires after sacrificing 3 million of your ancestorsgringringrincheesy

I've heard you mehn

But i hope say u no dey deny afonja being your father because of his coward character

Abeg mak u no deny your fathergringringrin

Quote me again and begot another AFONJAcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by SonofDevil: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
GuyWise:

I've heard you mehn

But i hope say u no dey deny afonja being your father because of his coward character

Abeg mak u no deny your fathergringringrin

Quote me again and begot another AFONJAcheesycheesycheesy

How about FFK one of afonja sons that scattered ur Coward warlord (ojukwu)wife's p-ussy while he was on wheel chairgringringrin

Afonja sons devouring i-gbo warlod's wife p-ussy since 189BC
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by GuyWise(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

How about FFK one of afonja sons that scattered ur Coward warlord (ojukwu)wife's p-ussy while he was on wheel chairgringringrin

Afonja sons devouring i-gbo warlod's wife p-ussy since 189BC
You have no point mehn

Crawl commot mehn

Afonja pikin
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by SonofDevil: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
GuyWise:

You have no point mehn

Crawl commot mehn

Afonja pikin

My friend will you Go and pack feaces in ogbete market before I decend on you.!!!!gringringrin
Re: Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged by DabuIIIT: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
No big deal, after all somebody just named and painted his dog Buhari; however, in this case I think this policeman should be promoted because Jonathan most definitely deserves to be hung.

doghari
AJAri
EKITAri lolss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu Igberetv / BMC, Someborri, Please Explain Pics For Me / I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.