Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled (14303 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police / Mastermind Of Abakaliki Jail Break, Awaiting Trial Since 2007- Prisons Boss / Man Murdered By Assassins In Abakiliki, Ebonyi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Shedking(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Vanguard learned that the trouble started when prisoners early morning of Thursday revolted against the poor treatment, especially inadequate feeding that has been persistence in the prison for a long time. Sources further revealed that the angry inmates started rioting inside the prison and used every object within their reach to attack prison officers and consequently injured many. Also, that two of the prison officers wounded during the incident had been hospitalized.

YOU CAN NOW SEE THE POWER OF HUNGER, IF PMB LIKE MAKE HIM DEY Bleep UP
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Flexherbal(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2016
solpat:
I thought the minister of interior said 10billion naira was approved for inmates feeding. Na wa oooo
That was a political statement!
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by nonjebose(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Massive fraud in Prison Service. The various prisons should be investigated.
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by ANAKONDA: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Hiroto:
grin ask me why am smilling

No, let me tell you. - Rehearsal for Kuje ?

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by SABA2002(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Even people way dey outside the prison walls the battle hunger day and night how much more those way dey inside cage...... Na if you chop Belle full you go remember say bingo never chop. Happy birthday to me o.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by gfullmoon(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Free outmate no find food chop, let alone inmate all because of change. Diversion of Prisoner's food like bags of rice and beans must the root cause of the riot. Most Warders are terribly corrupt that even Dansuki might be a learner.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2016
ANAKONDA:

No, let me tell you. - Rehearsal for Kuje ?
Dude! Ffffffffffk forget it
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2016
this same abakaliki prisons that obasanjo and shehu yara dua were fed with watery beans...ask obasanjo he knows more about this jailbreak cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by ANAKONDA: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian prison system where inmates are trained to become hardened criminals. No reformation.
I pity all inmates at this time. How can a government thats making life miserable for the free take care of the caged ?

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Kingsley10000: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Lincoln275:
where dem dey break jail come ? outside wey dem dey come sef na prison . naija on fire
everything in this country is escaping(ECONOMY,INFRASTRUCTURE,MORALITY,POWER)

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by ceejay80s(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
If all these inmate escape naija prison finish, how december go be?
Robbery everywhere

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Clairvoyant(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2016
as those injured and killed had been taken to the Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, FETHA, for medical attention.[b][/b]
*so those killed went for medical attention bah!
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by hamrof(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
prison break season what is this?

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by qtx(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
These prisoners must remember that this is a new government that believes in starvation. The whole Nigeria is starving, not only them. They need to take it easy. Because we are still fighting corruption. One thing at a time. When we are done fighting corruption and jail all the corrupt politicians from the opposition party, we can now look at how to face another agenda maybe how to make food available to the prisoners. cool
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by Godwin978(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
PriestlyLawyer:
Gunshots was heard intermittently as Police
and Soldiers try to recover a firearm
allegedly taken from one of the prison
officers by the inmates.
even prisoners they over power our security
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by chydii(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2016
abdul4new:

Everything na fake news to you o ya take receive sense
For real the news is fake.
I stay at abakaliki (close to the prison actually)and nothing of such happened here. A riot maybe but def no jail break
Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by plendil: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
chydii:

For real the news is fake.
I stay at abakaliki (close to the prison actually)and nothing of such happened here. A riot maybe but def no jail break

How is it fake?
The attempted jail break was foiled.

Whether or not there was actual prisoner escape, we cant be sure.

But I'm sure of this: A number of inmates and a few wardens sustained injuries and where taken to FETHA

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by plendil: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Godwin978:
even prisoners they over power our security

No be small thing o.

The worse is that this is not the first time such revolt is happening. A similar incident happened earlier this year though it was't as serious as this.

Don't joke with a hungry man ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by harlee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Prison break..dem boiz wan go hustle

1 Like

Re: Prisoners Killed In Abakiliki Jail Break That Was Foiled by des4ella(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
ReInstalled:
fake news
It's not fake news. my office is very close to the Nigeria prison office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Overpowers Boko Haram In Yobe, Restores Normalcy / Zamfara Bandits Kill Village Head, Kidnap Eight Others / Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.