Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police (31547 Views)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by ijustdey: 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
The Police Command in Ebonyi has confirmed the discovery of the decomposing body of a woman in an apartment in Abakiliki.

The Spokesman of the command, DSP. Jude Madu, told NAN on Monday that the body of the woman was found in a room at No. 9c Igwe Ogbuofia St., Kpirikpiri Abakaliki at the weekend.

“I am still expecting more briefing from the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Kipirikpiri Area and will disclose more facts after being briefed,” Madu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

The decomposing body of the woman, identified as Miss Josephine Mba, 35, was found inside her single-room apartment by neighbours, with flies feasting on the body.

Mbah, who hailed from Amata, Akpoha in the Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi, was the Secretary of Great Minds Academy, a private school in Abakaliki.

A resident of the building where Mbah died, Mr James Okeh, said that many residents had fled, due to the stench oozing from the decomposing body of the woman.

“The dead woman does not relate with anybody in the compound as she always isolated herself from whatever concerns inhabitants of the building and the area.

“This makes it difficult to account for what happened to her as she remained indoors whenever she is around and does not toe recognizable paths while returning home from work.

“We call on relevant authorities to urgently evacuate the corpse to prevent an outbreak of disease and other environmental hazards in the area,” he said.

Rev. Ephraim Ononye, Chairman of Ebonyi Emergency Management Agency, however, assured residents of the area that the corpse would be evacuated immediately.

“The police need to conduct an autopsy to ascertain whether she committed suicide as her family will be involved in whatever actions that will be taken,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-find-woman-s-decomposing-body-inside-abakiliki-apartment/196815.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Jetleeee: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Abakalikipress people dem

7 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by paragon40(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
ile aiye ile asan..

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by abuaoyen(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Hm
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by passionatebae: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by abuaoyen(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Escobase: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Na dem undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Omotayor123(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
oh my Ghod!!!
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by smith666999(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
sorry
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by LionDeLeo: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Ebonyi? Abeg dis one no be news jare.
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by slurryeye2: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Tribal bashing commences in 3....2...1...go

7 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by clefstone(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
we hear
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by ijayebonyi(f): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
Hia! Ife naeme
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
abuaoyen:
Hm
abuaoyen:
Hmm...
passionatebae:
Hmmm

the stench dey ooze for this page too undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Pavore9: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
When she did not report for work at the school where she worked, didn't they check up on her?

10 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Chrisozone: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
D
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Progressive01(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
Abakalikipress people dem
Fingers crossed, waiting for the smack down meme. grin grin

Incidents like this is the Anambra igbos look down on Ebonyi igbos. Wawa igbos in Enugu are faring even better these days. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
bad things happen everyday
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by AkinPhysicist: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
angry Probably died in her sleep or of a heart attack. Since, she was a loner, nobody came to check on her. angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by AbakalikiPress: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
shocked

Ogwu Ego busted.
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Edu3Again: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
slurryeye2:
Tribal bashing commences in 3....2...1...go

No mind the South bunch of dumbasses.

There are there feeling pompous that they are educated,
Yet a man with arguably no education is there president.
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Franzinni: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
Die nah die...
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by julimax(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
Escobase:
Na dem undecided

Na who? U sure say u finish primary school?

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Escobase: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
julimax:

Na who? U sure say u finish primary school?
Question? Na una na. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Jetleeee: 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:

Hahaha I have no plans to post any gif cos I know they will delete it lol.

I only invited my brother grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by opeolu202: 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Gawd
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by IgbosAreGreat(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:

Incidents like this is the Anambra igbos look down on Ebonyi igbos. Wawa igbos in Enugu are faring even better these days. cheesy

i know u afonjas hate ijebu people very much

dat is y the Adeleke sees other osun people as slaves

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Progressive01(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Hahaha I have no plans to post any gif cos I know they will delete it lol.

I only invited my brother grin cheesy
Why are the mods becoming bias? grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Progressive01(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

d
Come back, edit, and post the crap you want to asap. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by IgbosAreGreat(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Come back, edit, and post the crap you want to asap. cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police by Jetleeee: 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Why are the mods becoming bias? grin

I taya breh. Man gats edit comment like 10 times before posting

Even with that, it's still not guaranteed lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Elderly Men Who Stole Cassava Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Laspotech Student Commits Suicide For Owing Tuition / Man Impersonates Mopol , Mounts Road Block To Feed Family (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.