Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (54146 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by BE811APP: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
hmmmmm angry
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Tobyshegz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pics and videos... We Want proofs!!!. if not, we dont beelifit!!
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which kind Yeye story be dis one sef
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by shehuolayinka(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some men sha.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Becina(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jeez Jehova,take heart dear,it's a pity you choose this to happen to you.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jediel1:
Chai na wa oo
brother, na so we see am. Women think it's easy to marry a hardworking bloke nowadays, but everybody Don wise up for this tough economy. Ladies, appreciate your man. Don't encourage his laziness. Get him a job. If he has a job, no time to fu¢k.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by QueenEKAMMA(f): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
I COMMENT MY RESERVE. NONSENSE LIES.....JUST READ THE POST AGAIN.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by olamds(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls bring the case to Nairaland.....Let us Judge am....and also invite the man here cos....adonbilvitti...
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by iamNifemi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/18/husband-impregnated-sister-matrimonial-home-woman-tells-court/

Igando Customary and Run away hussy case be like....

Wenger & Transfer market

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by brostheo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
What's the name of this new nollywood movie and when is it hitting the cinema.Since I'm not FTC ,wanna be the first to watch it!
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by MrHenshaw: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=48594909]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/18/husband-impregnated-sister-matrimonial-home-woman-tells-court/

l can only see a comfortable desperate woman.Period !!!
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by iamNifemi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
dre11:

Igando Customary court and Run away hussy case be like....

Wenger & Transfer market

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by mytime24(f): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
#op and crime news

b like..................................................... lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wow.!!!!!! this is just....Wowwwww!!!! I'm kind of speechless.....
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by lordkhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
One Chance marriage.

He took your money.

He took your virginity.

He took your pride.

And then He disappeared with his "Sister" ? This man will get his reward here on earth.

Once upon a time,women use to be gold diggers,but men have perfected the skills from them.
u just conclude so fast without hearing from the other party... she just jump into the marriage because she is too desperate to get married... how on earth is it possible she don't know all her hobby direct siblings... u knew there is no smoke without fire... from personal experience women not all, but majority , they are troublesome, they are naturally problematic , if a man start acting strangely look to the woman 80% sure she might be the cause of it, every blessed day we keep on hearing what a man do to a woman but we failed to ask what leads to it... APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE IT BECOMES WHAT YOU HAD
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by easybram(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
You Enter Two Chances,sorry For That.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by justiceybi: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
where are the pictures?
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
she should learn ftom her mistakes now. not all men are real men. my candid advise to her will be dat she pull herself together and move on with her life. her real husband will locate her
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by izzou(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na dem dem igbos, always in the bad news, if dem no rape dem go rob, if dem no carry drug dem go burn, dem no dey e dey, dey e dey e dey, dey dey dey e dey
I only checked the name. He is from the land of gh3 fading sun

You can actually contribute meaningful solutions or criticisms rather than this.

This igbo issh isn't funny again. Try something else.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by emmydsife(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
What a pity!!! I want all those who were shouting when Daddy Adeboye said never marry a man who is not working to come and see one of the numerous victims of these who decided to voice out.....

"What you see during courtship is a reheasal to what will fully happen when you marry him or her".

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
If I now say that some men doesn't deserve to have a Dick, it will look like am lying.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Bheewhy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why always Igando customary court. Na only dem dey d country.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by wildchild1: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
So unfortunate

2016/2017 Jerseys available, order now
https://www.nairaland.com/3204752/2016-2017-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Akinaukwa: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
This was a contract marriage. The man needed her money and signed under duress to marry her cos of the money. Wahala dey oh!
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Mollerboom: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
One Chance marriage.

He took your money.

He took your virginity.

He took your pride.

And then He disappeared with his "Sister" ? This man will get his reward here on earth.

Once upon a time,women use to be gold diggers,but men have perfected the skills from them.

My sister n dey owerri. ls not a new thing for lgboman joor!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by rlauncher(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
That man is a gold digger.

Never use your money to fund or set up a man. That is not love.

Never say yes to or date a jobbless man.

It is an anormaly for man to try to make it in life through his girlfriend. Life is not designed to work like that.
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by pennywys(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good for her, if they see any man who truly love them for who they are they take such men for granted. Match on them like their carpet
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Iscoalarcon: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
I feel for this woman cry
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Princejboy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
lol grin grin grin she no know qll her horsebang :-Xsiblins
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by guttentag(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Your hubby is a G.O.A.T
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by yomz1e(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na their ways... NCAN... Initiating SOS call
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by ayesco202(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Reminds me of Daddy G. O's words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.