Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see (3447 Views)

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / See The Press Statement The Avengers Released. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Kelklein(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
They tagged it:

"We are the bravest and most proudest unmasked group in Nigeria. We are called the NDA reload (Northern Deadly Avengers) and this is our battle field"

Well done guys..

copied from Mamman Ibrahim's facebook page

6 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by mhisbliss(f): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy you guys tried keep avenging on the crops

4 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by AroOkigbo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Good one!
Just terrorise us with excess food. ..that's what Nigerians need at the moment. ..and for the future!

10 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by MalcoImX: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
ScA(m)vengers are foolish. They think a replication of BH is good for their area. Let 'em continue. It won't affect any food production in northern Nigeria.
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by decatalyst(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
All I see are jobless youths seeking relevance undecided

1 Like

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by decatalyst(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
All I see are jobless youths seeking relevance, probably in an unjust way. undecided
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Kelklein(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
decatalyst:
All I see are jobless youths seeking relevance, probably in an unjust way. undecided
you just didn't get it.. did you?

19 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by tempest01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
All the money should go to the center, and 13% will be given back to them

1 Like

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by decatalyst(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kelklein:
you just didn't get it.. did you?

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by JBismarck(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one guys. Way to go, if you ask me. I'm also planning to go back to my native Abeokuta soon, once I save enough money I will just go and 'colonise' my mum's village and 'immerse' myself in cassava and rice farming with small poultry. Agriculture is the future.

6 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by malikombi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Avenge for us jare..... Flood the west also with sooooo much food..... Ar'oko b'odunde ooooooooooooo
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
decatalyst:
All I see are jobless youths seeking relevance undecided

decatalyst:

You need to go back to secondary school

9 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by decatalyst(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Stelvin101:

You need to go back to secondary school

Did you just spew that from your deranged brain?

No need replying a retard who can't mind his/her business!

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by hUmaneOne: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
decatalyst:

He meant to tell you that those NDA guys are farmers who will battle their farms and their final result will be bountiful harvest.
it's a form of sarcasm bro. Chill out

2 Likes

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by decatalyst(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
hUmaneOne:

He meant to tell you that those NDA guys are farmers who will battle their farms and their final result will be bountiful harvest.
it's a form a sarcasm bro. Chill out

That's the problem with English language. If you do not use it properly to fit context, then you are in trouble!

Read my reply between the lines...I literally generalized in this context.
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by addicted268(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice.well done guys.
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by policy12: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haas's I don fear o.

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Iscoalarcon: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
decatalyst:
so farming is no more a profession? undecided undecided
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Yorubanews: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2016
JBismarck:
Nice one guys. Way to go, if you ask me. I'm also planning to go back to my native Abeokuta soon, once I save enough money I will just go and 'colonise' my mum's village and 'immerse' myself in cassava and rice farming with small poultry. Agriculture is the future.

Nice initiative. I wish you the best of luck smiley
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Yorubanews: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2016
decatalyst:

Keep quiet and learn to take correction.

1 Like

Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by snezBaba: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2016
That's Good sarcasm coming from him tongue
Excess food is all we need embarassed
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by pinkguy(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol Wait soon they will be no oil money to subsidize fatilize ur battle ground will destroy with u
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by JBismarck(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Yorubanews:

Nice initiative. I wish you the best of luck smiley

thanks jare omo iya mi.
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by westlius(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
God bless the NORTHERN NIGERIA FOR FEEDING NIGERIA AND AFRICA GOD WILL CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN U ALL
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by AONO: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
well, they tried but the Nigeria security should keep eye on them so that we won't be breeding another problem in the North
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Biafman: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bokoharam famers.
Re: New NDA Reloaded (Northern Deadly Avengers) Released New Photo...see by Vatsyayana: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
JBismarck:

Sound it please!!!
AGRICULTURE IS THE FUTURE!!!
Please o! I'm a lawyer, I can combine my knowledge of Land Law, Commercial Transactions & International Trade repackaged with relevant existing laws to give you the best of Agricultural Law.

Please Don't forget me when you blow o!

Agriculture was our past ; Agriculture is our future... Niger/Delta was a distraction!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Was Warned On The 8th Assembly But He Ignored It. / Akpabio's Wife Shot Man On Both Legs, For Breach Of Protocol / Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.