Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State (3446 Views)

LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nwaokija(m): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Jostoman: 5:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Is this what they call election or jamboree? I knew they will want to bring their already prepared results from their rigging machinery in IMO and that was the reason why they have been creating all sorts of propaganda throughout the week just to take people's mind away from the evil they are planning underground.
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nwaokija(m): 5:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Jostoman:
Is this what they call election or jamboree? I knew i
My brother this is the jamboree we all knew

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by loosecanon50(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2021
This has been the concocted plan of the APC... wreak havoc in anambra state and blame Unknowngunmen and IPOB.

As a result of that, on the day of election, while people will be scared to come out en mass and vote they can now stay behind their evil broom and do all the manipulations they want. The plan has now materialised

7 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Urbanchampion: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2021
OP, you're a mischief maker! Unfortunstely, most of the comments already have prejudices, so they won't ask simple, but very important question; what proof does the video show, to indicate that it was recorded in Anambra, apart from the horrible voice of the mischievous & unscrupulous element?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Samfloxin(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2021
The almajiri party wants to take over Anambra State by all means. May God frustrate their plans. Andy Uba, Anambra is not Imo State

2 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
When ipob illiterates creates thread , u don't need a soothsayer to know.

How is this Anambra state?

Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Stupidity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Emergingnation(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]When ipob illiterates creates thread , u don't need a soothsayer to know.

How is this Anambra state?

Mtcheeeeeeewwwww

Stupidity
[/s]
Says a product of Quote system grin! Does your Backwards and parasitic lots more educated than Igbo's grin

9 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by ZZ22: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Urbanchampion:
OP, you're a mischief maker! Unfortunstely, most of the comments already have prejudices, so they won't ask simple, but very important question; what proof does the video show, to indicate that it was recorded in Anambra, apart from the horrible voice of the mischievous & unscrupulous element?
Why should inec thumbprint ballot papers on their own. It shows their is no confidence in the whole electoral process

2 Likes

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by hyfr(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2021
APGA, PDP, APC will do this same thing at the end, the bigger manipulator wins. The citizens of Nigeria are the problem or Nigeria.

Most of the candidates have been preparing financially for this election, they know elections are not won free and fair, only a senseless person will waste his or time to thumbprint In a money deciding venture
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by benuejosh: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Lies form the pit of Hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Lamasta(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Teripaul(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2021
APC. . IS GOING TO WIN THIS GOVERNORSHIS ELECTION. . . Even apga d dead chicken is temptin in vain. . . grin grin Omo na APC i go vote
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Just a reminder

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2021
loosecanon50:
This has been the concocted plan of the APC... wreak havoc in anambra state and blame Unknowngunmen and IPOB.

As a result of that, on the day of election, while people will be scared to come out en mass and vote they can now stay behind their evil broom and do all the manipulations they want. The plan has now materialised

Looking at the spot they are thump printing, it clearly shows they thumb printing PDP. AA, Accord, APC, APGA were at the top on the ballot paper

1 Like

Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by IamWonderful: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Kissiemu(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2021
I don't think if INEC want to thumb print they will position a camera to caption it.
I am not saying it's a lie but...
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nwaokija(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lamasta:

Stop posting fake news
Can you tell me the fake side of the story
After using the screenshots to do the voice massage, I posted the full unedited video
So which of them are fake

Or are you one of this ignorant people that pass judgement without investigations
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by iluvdonjazzy: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Looking at the spot they are thump printing, it clearly shows they thumb printing PDP. AA, Accord, APC, APGA were at the top on the ballot paper
no it's APGA
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
no it's APGA

Having seen today's ballot paper, I have a rethink that the video is not today
Re: Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State by iyke2frankeze: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! / Nigerian Man Arrives Nigeria From The US To Vote Peter Obi (photos) / BREAKING: Tinubu Returns To Abuja Today After Spending Weeks In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.