Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Interview Invitation - SNML - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation - SNML (553 Views)

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Urgent Interview Invitation / Who Else Got This Please INTERVIEW INVITATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invitation - SNML by ebunstic(f): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dear Nairaland,

Please I got the email below. Did anyone else get this? Need to be sure which company this is and if its not scam before I respond to the email. I recall applying for this role in June but its funny they aren't providing company name and I can't find them on google. Please help.

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to the receipt of your application for the role of Procurement Manager, we want to invite you for an interview at our organisation upon a confirmation on the receipt of this mail by sending in the following details;

- Your current Mobile number (to receive text on the intending date and address for your interview)

- All valid credentials/ Certificate

- Your most current Payslip at last place worked at.

These must be sent in on or before 11am on the 22th of August 2016

Failure to do this will disqualify your application.

Best Regards

SNML Recruitment Team.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical And Electronic Engineer / Uber Driver Wanted / Job Vacancy: Recruitment At British American Tobacco (BAT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.