Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex (34742 Views)

Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by feranmi400: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Well here's the thing. The 'Pastor' also has his own dirty secrets. He allegedly slept with a Junior Pastor's wife and got way with it. Twitters users are now dragging him for the hypocrisy of his actions.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/18/pastor-who-flogged-2-two-youth-for-dragged-for-commiting-adultery/

Watch video where he flogged the teenagers for having sex in earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3295961/daniel-obinim-flogs-teenagers-sex

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by feranmi400: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
more

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by feranmi400: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
more lalasticlala

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by seunlayi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nemesis in 4G

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by joe4real12: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
Religious fools being beaten like animals. That serves them right.
How can adults allow themselves to be humiliated like that - beaten like slaves. As a Christian I know this type of act is unchristian and I condemn it in strong terms.

Africans should stop these animalistic behavior if we want western nations to take us serious.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by herzern(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Video of the Pastor having sex with his Junior pastor's wife or.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by herzern(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by lonelydora: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
He forgot that bible passage that says...

"he who without sin should cast the first Stone"

Instead of asking God to forgive those teenagers.

Most people who are quick to condemn sins are usually more sinful than the culprits. I knew he must have skeletons in his cupboard.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
African Christians never cease to amuse me...This Nigga has more swag and Bling than my local city rapper...

9 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by KingGeorgey(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bloody hypocrite.... Religion never helped anyone.. I believe Christianity is a relationship, a way of life... Now I see why atheisism is on the rise.. These religious leaders like I call them are making the whole ish look like a cult group... All I know is I ain't under the law no more.. The law was the problem and Jesus was the solution.... For all those being Christians for the fear of hell that has been inculcated by Religious folks like this one being talked about.. All I feel is pity... Christianity isn't as complicated as this people make it.. God help their ignorance cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by omaiyale: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
I never knew Ghanaians are Dull like their South African Counterparts

5 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Dexpro: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Haunted undecided
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tales of Kettle and Pot...nau wa

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by ahnie: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by drnairalov: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
religion making peeps dumb.

Obinim is what you get when you pair poverty and ignorance with a society that has chosen hyper religion over common sense.

10 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Ajuma002(f): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pure madness
Anti christ in the making
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
awa pastor sef haf join gang..

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Integrityfarms(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hypocrites in the white cassock!
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Jediel1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ghanians can mumu for africa sha

2 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who would flog him publicly?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by iaminspired: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Not everyone that calls himself Man of God z actually one

Wolves in sheep clothing n yet zombies are paying homage to him

The gentility of God does not say He z foolish

Fake minister KONTINUE, you will meet your Waterloo one day

This z disgusting. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by AMYSTEV(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oga pastor u see ur life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by dannyben5: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
With dis type of news....

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by jrerico1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
I can't even deceive myself in church going.. I'll rather sit home and pray to my God.. Cultist everywhere

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by omusiliyu(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by viqSmallz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
We dn forget say na Africa we de...where premarital sex is frowned at talkless of children having sex. In Africa ur neighbors can discipline u for doing wrong...let's not focus on trivial issues nd face d real issue that those children Were caught honking themselves...person wey de do bad de correct other peopl from bad too..the msg should b appreciated not d messenger..
but d pastor gan no try sef...

Drabeey was here

1 Like

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Tobyshegz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
ok.
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Islie: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
my people perish because of lack of knowledge......

those that goes to his church are brainwashed and can't stand a supposed pastor/Shepard flogging his church members......

that's absurd

2 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by BlackHummer(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
It is very easy to spot false ministers. Anybody who truly loves God with all of his heart will never be deceived by them. Jesus said it himself, 'my sheep hear my voice and I know them' John 10:27

5 Likes

Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Keenlooka(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Practice what i preach!
Forget what fun I had though....
Now give me your bombom, where's my bulala?!
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na. Wa o
Re: Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex by Ekakamba: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
[size=35pt]Do what I (pastor)say but don't do what I do. [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.